BJ Fogg
BJ Fogg asked:

What one insight from Tiny Habits is the most surprising and helpful to you?

Hunter Trahan I don't have an exact quote, but the fact that the habits you start to change are "tiny". So many self-improvement techniques feel like a large undertaking. Tiny Habits makes you feel secure in that you're doing tiny, insignificant things that have large, significant impacts.
Nia Remembering that "we change best by feeling good" has been a helpful shift and something of an "aha moment".

PS: Your book has the best appendixes.
Utku Kaan Emotions create habits, not pure repetition.
Amy Progress – rather than mastery – provides the foundation for amazing life transformations. Anytime I feel like I'm making progress, I start feeling good about myself, and we all change best by feeling good.

Gradual change is what is sustainable. Tiny Habits has changed my life - in big and small ways since I first learned about it a few years back. I'm so pleased with the depth and breadth of the book. YAY!
Stepho How this method can be applied to every aspect of my life that I want to improve: health, productivity, relationships, parenting, finances, and more. Amazing!
Christine Tiny Habits has some very good tips on creating habits by starting small and celebrating your wins. I particularly like the tip on developing the habit of daily pushups by starting out doing two pushups right after you brush your teeth in the morning. By attaching something new to an existing habit, can create a new habit to form. Love it!
Image for Tiny Habits
by B.J. Fogg (Goodreads Author)