Pam
Pam asked Michael J. Sullivan:

Hey Michael. I don't know what it is about summer that makes me miss Hadrian so much but that's usually when I'm ready to read him again. You know I agree with your wife about Hadrian!! When is the next Riyria book coming out? I'm itching for something I didn't know about him!! P.S. I've told you how much I think you ROCK but it's worth mentioning again!! I want to live in Elan!! Your biggest fan, Pam

Michael J. Sullivan Hadrian is a real person who lives in Ohio, his phone number is...

Wouldn't that be cool?

I keep telling my wife, "Since I created Hadrian that means, in a way, I'm him, right?" Sigh. That never goes over the way I want. And perhaps it isn't an argument I want to win as I've also created some awful characters.

I haven't started writing another Royce and Hadrian novel. Do you think anyone would read it? I've already written almost a million words about them. People are bound to get tired of the two.

Still, I have been thinking about the next chronicle. The bad news is that I have two other books I need to write first. The good news is that I tend to write close to three books a year.