Jan
Jan asked Michael J. Sullivan:

Hello Michael, the Riyria Chronicles are a blast, exactly what we needed to fill the void left in our hearts after finishing the Revelations. The latest book in the series, The Disappearance of Winter’s Daughter, was amazing and fun. Can you give us an update on the next book in the series – Drumindor? Can’t wait to read more! Thank you so much and cheers from the middle of Europe.

Michael J. Sullivan Hey Jan, Thanks for stopping by and asking! So, here is what's on my plate.

- I'm doing my last readthrough on Age of Death (book #5 of Legends of the First Empire. The copyeditors will be coming back with their changes in a few days and then that book will be "put to bed."

- Between now and November 1, I'll be putting the finishing touches on Age of Empyre (last book of the Legends series). Those two books will be released in Feb and May respectively.

- I have 1.5 books to finish up in the "middle series" (The Rise and the Fall) and I anticipate I'll have those written by summer next year. While they are in alpha, beta, and various other forms of editing I'll be starting Drumindor. I anticipate I'll have it done by the end of 2020.

Realistically with copy and line editing, it'll be coming out sometime in Spring of 2021. Or at least that's what things are looking like at the present. habing 5 books in various stages in the queue before it makes it a bit difficult, but I'm seeing lights at the end of several tunnels which should help.