Jessica Miller
Jessica Miller asked Laurell K. Hamilton:

I have been a fan of yours for more than ten years now. I love your writing. I recently joined goodreads. I am enjoying my stay here. I read a lot of the reviews from several of your books and I was horrified by what some people were saying. How does this kind of negativity impact your writing?

Laurell K. Hamilton I seldom, if ever, read reviews, so it doesn't impact me. I've found that even good reviews can mess with my muse and me, so I've learned that simply not reading is the only sane way to go. My publisher will occasionally send me reviews to read and I will look at those, but beyond that I see almost none of them. Haters are going to hate, trolls are going to be trolls, there is nothing you can do about them, except not feed them.