This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Wtf happened?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Jan 27, 2009 11:00AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) 2 days ago I got home at 4 am tired and fuck up of working hard! I had to use my count decapitated goats jumping of a cliff technique f to fall sleep… I was awaken at 8 am to a bunch of children running around and screaming like maniacs… WTF happened was the first thing that came to mind… later I see a cousin that I haven seen in months since she move with her “boyfriend” back to I don’t know somewhere upstate is not like I give a fuck what happens to her… but apparently things went sour over there she and her 3 children are staying here for a few days…. So for a few days I may not be on the best of moves… did I forgot to mention that I fucking hate kids?? Omg she is screaming at them to stay quiet and of course they aint listening!!! Kill me Jesus kill me now!!! They watching a show where a big dude is singing about how all his friends are different BUT he loves em anyway… and I’m here trying to put on my sucks thinking that this guy is telling children that they are not supposed to love people who are different but is bad if you don’t…

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments You know that when it comes to relatives "a few days" means a few weeks, right? If not a few months.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe those children are our future. You should teach them well and let them lead the way. Show 'em all the beauty they possess inside, too.

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Dude don’t scare me like that… I don’t think I can take this shit for more than 1 week… It’s been 3 days and I’m already having nightmares and wearing earplugs to go to sleep…

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Seth, I’m under a lot of stress right now… my nonsense it’s off the charts right now… by the way seth you ever wonder how it’ll feel like to take a swim in a lake of melted marshmallows????

message 6: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Jan 27, 2009 11:21AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Well to be honest it does feel like a lot of nonsense at some times… but all my knowledge of demonic hierarchies is coming quite handy… but seriously imagine a lake of melted marshmallows not boiling but at a nice 80-85 degrees where you could swim and shit… i think it’ll be nice!

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) You have an ipod??? My kingdom to know your song list!!!

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy i don't know alfonso, seems like it'd be awfully sticky.

but yummy. very, very yummy.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I keep picturing swimming in melted marshmallow and I think what would happen is it would trap you and then you'd sink. You'd die from marshmallow suffocation. I think you should go for some nice warm pudding, instead. Plus, imagine getting it out of your hair?

message 10: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen This is the part of Alfonso's post that had me laughing the most:
"hey watching a show where a big dude is singing about how all his friends are different BUT he loves em anyway…"

message 11: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen and Sarah I agree, Let the childrens laughter show us how we used to be.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, Alfonso. Take comfort in the fact that no matter what they take from thee, they can't take away your dignity. It's the greatest love of all!

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I only recognized 7 artists on Seth's playlist. Does this mean i'm old?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No. I recognized 7, as well, and I ooze youthfulness.

message 15: by Malbadeen (last edited Jan 27, 2009 06:51PM) (new)

Malbadeen you're old if you recognize Sarah and my song reference. and dorky.

message 16: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Does "ooze youthfulness" mean "old and over the hill?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

You're older than me, Tom, so why don't you answer that?

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Vicki thank you for the advice but what I’m doing is as soon as I open my eyes I take a shower and leave the house till late at night…

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) no vicki =( buaaa and today when i went to get the mail there was mail for her!!!!!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Buaaaa!!! I hate those kids so much bunny!!! I’ve never seen such poor parenting on my life!!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Let the little children come to you and do not hinder them.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 29, 2009 09:38PM) (new)

Just kidding. Don't kill me.

Okay, so this is what would be very entertaining to me: I would love for you to come to my school and do my job for a week while a camera crew made a documentary: Alfonso, the Childrens' Librarian. Hahaha! Especially during the recess hours when there are usually about 8 kids surrounding me all talking at the same time. Needing my love. But they'll be needing the Fonso Love, instead.

Now there's a film that would break me out of my movie hiatus.

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) OMFG SHE LEAVING TOMORROW!!!! TOMORROW!!!!
Question… if I offered god to become a born again Christian if the bitch left this week… and it happen… do I have to do it??? cuz I kind of like being an atheist…

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Your question lends me to believe that there are holes in your atheism, Bones.

The Crimson Fucker (feanor01) Once papa told me a story about how he said that he should die on his way back home after his baseball team lost… and he was feeling bad cuz of that… so he went to a priest and told him about it… and the priest said that he had nothing to worry about it cuz what one says in moments of anger… don’t count!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.