Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (general) > Game: Book Game

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,797 (1797 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments Use LAST letter of title to start title of next book. Add trivia or comment if you like. Any genre!

I'll start.

Nauti Dream-s By Lora Leigh >>>I am enjoying this series. While this book was not a fave I will continue the series. I love LL.

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) Continuing Kenjiis love for LL

Sarahs Seduction - Lora Leigh

message 3: by Nikki ♥ (new)

Nikki ♥ | 1173 comments Seduce Me At Sunris-e By Lisa Kleypas. I'll be reading this for the February challenge.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments Paula wrote: "Continuing Kenjiis love for LL

Sarahs Seduction - Lora Leigh"

Shall I try and continue the LL theme?

Nauti Bo-y By Lora Leigh

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Nikki wrote: "Seduce Me At Sunris-e By Lisa Kleypas. I'll be reading this for the February challenge. "

Evermore by Lynn Viehl

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments Endless Night By Richard Laymon

message 7: by Cheryl (last edited Jan 22, 2009 08:40PM) (new)

Cheryl (cheryllaflammegmailcom) | 86 comments Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy by HelenKay Dimon

(Picked up Kenjii's entry for Nauti Bo-y by Lora Leigh)

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments You guys can reply to the post to copy the title as well. There is sometimes be more than one answer. But your way works Cheryl! I have not read that yet =)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments Jael wrote: "You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister"

Erotic Invitatio-n By Carly Phillips (love her!)

message 11: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments N -ight Life by Caitlin Kittredge

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Evernight By Claudia Gray

message 13: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments T - o Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Rogue by Rachel Vincent second in her werecat series

message 15: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Eternal Pleasure by Nina Bangs

First book in her new series Gods of the Night. Fun book to read.

message 16: by Felisha (new)

Felisha (sunkissedthoughts) | 175 comments Eve's Christmas by Janet Dailey

message 17: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) Slave to Sensation - loved this book!

message 18: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments N -o Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole

Love her Immortals After Dark series!!

message 19: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) Dark Lover - I want me one of those sexy bad boys of the brotherhood :)

message 20: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments R -unning Hot by Jayne Ann Krentz

Latest novel in her Arcane Society series. Haven't read it yet, but looking forward to getting my hands on it.

message 21: by Felisha (new)

Felisha (sunkissedthoughts) | 175 comments T-ribute by Nora Roberts

message 22: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments E -dge of Danger by Cherry Adair

One of her T-Flac books. I haven't read any of her works yet..though she is in my TBR list.

message 23: by Wendy (new)

Wendy  (wendyhill) Lori wrote: "Dark Lover - I want me one of those sexy bad boys of the brotherhood :)"

Lori, you are not alone in that, especially Vishous. *drools*

message 24: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) Oh yea...I most definitely want V but first I want to see him with Butch. Then I'll join in LOL...I'm such a perv. I was really bummed that they didn't get to enjoy a little m/m with each other.

message 25: by Wendy (new)

Wendy  (wendyhill) Lori wrote: "Oh yea...I most definitely want V but first I want to see him with Butch. Then I'll join in LOL...I'm such a perv. I was really bummed that they didn't get to enjoy a little m/m with each other."

ooooooo A three-some. Niiiiiice. LOL

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments Wendy wrote: "Lori wrote: "Oh yea...I most definitely want V but first I want to see him with Butch. Then I'll join in LOL...I'm such a perv. I was really bummed that they didn't get to enjoy a little m/m with..."

I have not read Dark Lover but we are doing it as FEB BOM in a group. I I'll get to meet the "boys".

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments Yz wrote: "E -dge of Danger by Cherry Adair

One of her T-Flac books. I haven't read any of her works yet..though she is in my TBR list."

Red by Erica Spindler

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Darkest Night by Gena Showalter first in the LOTU series

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments (A) Tall Dark Cowboy by MacKenzie McCade

No comment I'll Just post the cover =)

[image error]

message 30: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Y - ou Suck: A Love Story by Christopher Moore

Haven't read the book, but I heard good things about it.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Yz wrote: "Y - ou Suck: A Love Story by Christopher Moore

Haven't read the book, but I heard good things about it."

It's a funny book better than it's prequel

Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schieber
the second in the Vampire Kisses series (YA)

message 32: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cheryllaflammegmailcom) | 86 comments Jael wrote Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schieber

S-tanding in the Shadows by Shannon McKenna

message 33: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 742 comments Kenjii wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Lori wrote: "Oh yea...I most definitely want V but first I want to see him with Butch. Then I'll join in LOL...I'm such a perv. I was really bummed that they didn't get to enjoy a l..."

I'm always going to be gutted that it wasn't a tad bit more (read LOTS more) intimate than it could've been between V and Butch because what there was was damn hot *sigh*

message 34: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 742 comments Cheryl wrote: "Jael wrote Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schieber
S-tanding in the Shadows by Shannon McKenna"

S-ex Straight Up by Kathleen O'Reilly

message 35: by Felisha (new)

Felisha (sunkissedthoughts) | 175 comments (The) Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts

message 36: by Wendy (new)

Wendy  (wendyhill) Kenjii wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Lori wrote: "Oh yea...I most definitely want V but first I want to see him with Butch. Then I'll join in LOL...I'm such a perv. I was really bummed that they didn't get to enjoy a l..."

You will love "The Boys"

message 37: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 742 comments E-dible Delights by Jan Springer =)

message 38: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments Shanna by Kathleen Woodiwiss

message 39: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cheryllaflammegmailcom) | 86 comments Yz wrote Shanna by Kathleen Woodliss

A Necessary Risk ( Harlequin Intrique) by Kathleen Long

message 40: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 742 comments Kiss of a Dark Moon by Sharie Kohler (Moon Chasers series, Book 2)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments Night Pleasures By Sherrilyn Kenyon

Ummm...Kyrian's story. I got Fantasy Lover again. Anytime we are ready to start the Dark Hunter series challenge! Hehe.

Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 42: by Felisha (new)

Felisha (sunkissedthoughts) | 175 comments Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

message 43: by tosca (new)

tosca (catatonichataholic) | 742 comments Seduced by the Storm by Sydney Croft

message 44: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments M -idnight Awakening by Lar Adrian

Third book in her Midnight Breed series

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments God don't like ugl-y by Mary Monroe

An interesting look into the life of a lady. From an African American author. She is totally unexpected and throughly enjoyable. Also Rec: The Upper Room

message 46: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (last edited Jan 28, 2009 04:08AM) (new)

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Kenjii wrote: "God don't like ugl-y by Mary Monroe

An interesting look into the life of a lady. From an African American author. She is totally unexpected and throughly enjoyable. Also Rec: The Upper Room "

Oh I loved loved loved Upper Room as well as the Ugly series. I still have not read God Don't Play but my friend said it wasn't as good as the others.

You've Been Warned by James Patterson

message 47: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments D -ark Lover by JR Ward

message 48: by LibraryLass (new)

LibraryLass | 772 comments Red Lily by Nora Roberts

message 49: by Felisha (new)

Felisha (sunkissedthoughts) | 175 comments Y-our Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz

message 50: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments E -ternal Lover -(anthology by Jackie Kessler, et al)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36