Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
176 views
Archives > Answer My Question!

Comments (showing 251-300 of 3,863) (3863 new)    post a comment »

message 251: by Holden (new)

Holden (raphael_hythloday) Meh.

What's your favorite quote?


message 252: by Alicia (Lav) (new)

Alicia (Lav) | 22636 comments Mod
As of right now, it's from Doctor Who. It involves multiple people talking and stuff. Oh well.

Rose: But what do I do every day, Mum? Get up. Go to work. Catch the bus, eat chips, and go to bed.
Mickey: It's what the rest of us do.
Rose: But I can't.
Mickey: Because you’re better than us?
Rose: No, I didn’t mean that. But it was, it was a better life. I don’t mean all the travelling and seeing aliens and spaceships and things. That don't matter. The Doctor showed me a better way of living your life. [To Mickey] You know, he showed you too. [continues] You don't just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand. You say "no." You have the guts to do what's right when everyone else just runs away! and I just can't...!

What is your favorite color?


message 253: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments BLUH.

Treehouses?


message 254: by Alicia (Lav) (new)

Alicia (Lav) | 22636 comments Mod
YES HOLY CRAP. I love them so much. I want one. I would love to have a treehouse to write in.

Most disgusting fruit?


message 255: by Mirvan (new)

Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 51 comments Silver, black and deep shades of blue.

Who is your most favorite author and why?


message 256: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 30 comments John Flanagan because I met him twice and I love his books

if you could have any creature as a pet Mythical or real what would you choose?


message 257: by Muse (new)

Muse | 4458 comments Alpacas.
Definitely.

Your favorite chocolate?


message 258: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments WHITE CHOCOLATE. White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Favorite thing to get at Starbucks?


message 259: by Mirvan (new)

Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 51 comments Green Tea Frappucino and Mango Yogurt Cheecake!!!!! I will kill to eat them again.


message 260: by Mirvan (new)

Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 51 comments Green Tea Frappucino and Mango Yogurt Cheecake!!!!! I will kill to eat them again.


message 261: by Mirvan (new)

Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 51 comments what is the maximum price you are willing to spend for a book you wanna buy?


message 262: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments $25. But that's talking high, really.


message 263: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (flwurmeagan) | 4987 comments Colby just killed the game T.T


message 264: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments DAMN. I keep doing that.

Do you play video games?


message 265: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (flwurmeagan) | 4987 comments LOL.
Um, does Solitaire count as a video game? Ha ha. I really wish I was a gamer. I love gamer speak. It amuses me to great lengths.

What is the meaning of life?


message 266: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments Coconut M&Ms, sweet tea, and www.goodreads.com

Chalkboards or whiteboards?


message 267: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (flwurmeagan) | 4987 comments Chalkboards because I like to pretend that I am vintage and things. Plus, I haven't had many encounters with chalkboards, and foreign things excite me.

Favourite word(s)?


message 268: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments THERE IS SUCH THING AS COCONUT M&M'S? GET OUT NO WAY.


message 269: by Holden (new)

Holden (raphael_hythloday) kak·is·toc·ra·cy
   /ˌkækəˈstɒkrəsi/

noun, plural kak·is·toc·ra·cies.

government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

Favorite magazine?


message 270: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments Holden wrote: "kak·is·toc·ra·cy
   /ˌkækəˈstɒkrəsi/

noun, plural kak·is·toc·ra·cies.

government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

Favorite magazine?"


Ooh, I can use that in a sentence.
"Republicans think that America is currently a kakistocracy."
I don't really read magazines...I guess if I DID I'd read some writing magazines.

What kind of cell phone, if any, do you have?


message 271: by Holden (new)

Holden (raphael_hythloday) I have one, but I never use it and it's only for emergencies, so...I don't know. It cost 20 dollars and I got it at Wal Mart. :-)

I can haz cheezburger?


message 272: by Alicia (Lav) (new)

Alicia (Lav) | 22636 comments Mod
NOPE. That's called MURDER. ;)

Chocolate or strawberry?


message 273: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments CHOCOLATE.

Favorite juice?


message 274: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 1574 comments Lemonade.

Read Percy Jackson books?


message 275: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments Nope. Never tried them.

Biggest pet peave?


message 276: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 1574 comments People thnking that whatever book they read are great without ever having read anything else.
Like some people at school
Friend: WOOHOO TWILIGHT IS THE BEST!
Me: Ever read anything else?
Friend: No! I've read ummm....

Lamborghini or Ferrari?


message 277: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments Ferrari.

Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?


message 278: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 45 comments Maybe Lamborghini, I don't know.

Philosophy or mathematics?


message 279: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 1574 comments Philosophy, although I dislike both.

Greek or Roman?


message 280: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 45 comments Roman although I dislike both xD

Where in the world do you live and how old are you?


message 281: by Maria (new)

Maria (Maryaha) | 45 comments Jo wrote: "People thnking that whatever book they read are great without ever having read anything else.
Like some people at school
Friend: WOOHOO TWILIGHT IS THE BEST!
Me: Ever read anything else?
Friend: N..."


Hamburgers xD
Where in the world do you live and how old are you?


message 282: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments Kansas, 17.

Favorite food? (I'm super hungry)


message 283: by Holden (new)

Holden (raphael_hythloday) It's probably a tie between bacon, bacon, and, umm...hmmm...BACON.

Favorite thing your name anagrams to?

(http://wordsmith.org/anagram/)


message 284: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments A Random Hymn
OR (but slightly inappropriate)
(view spoiler)

To Holden:
Your argument is invalid.


----

Is there something about me that you’ve always wanted to know but have never asked? Or vice versa!


message 285: by Muse (new)

Muse | 4458 comments Hmm... Not that I can think of.
(I know too much about you, womancer.xD)

Are you a camera person? As in, you enjoy taking pictures?


message 286: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments Holden wrote: "It's probably a tie between bacon, bacon, and, umm...hmmm...BACON.

Favorite thing your name anagrams to?

(http://wordsmith.org/anagram/)"


I TOO LOVE BACON.

Yes, I love taking pictures. I'm in yearbook and all that jazz.

Famous person you can't stand?


message 287: by Muse (new)

Muse | 4458 comments Justin Bieber for one. I lost majority of the minimal respect I had for him when he started his freaking perfume line. Nail polish was bad enough.

Favorite actor/actress?


message 288: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments I'm semiobsessed with Emma Watson. Yes, it has a lot to do with her looks. But I also find accents sexy. So. I'm VERY exciting she has a lead in Perks.

Favorite candy?


message 289: by Muse (new)

Muse | 4458 comments Poifull & Puccho.
Asian candy is the best thing ever. And it's not because I'm Asian. It's pretty much universally agreed, if you've ever eaten any.

Have you written today, and if you have, how much?


message 290: by Colby (new)

Colby (Colbz) | 3211 comments Those Pocky things are not good. Sorry, Asia.
Nooo. I wrote a ton last night, though. I'm planning on pulling open WTSH soon, though.

Favorite kids movie?


message 291: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments ~Yue~ [Starless Nights Will Cover Day] wrote: "Hmm... Not that I can think of.
(I know too much about you, womancer.xD)

Are you a camera person? As in, you enjoy taking pictures?"


((BAHAHA. You really do.))

I HATE PICKING FAVORITES.

I agree that Emma Watson is a babe. *woman crush*

Do you think I have any chance with marrying Yue in the future?


message 292: by Muse (new)

Muse | 4458 comments (Well, Pocky doesn't count as candy.)
YES YOU DO.

Your favorite quote?


message 293: by Holden (new)

Holden (raphael_hythloday) "Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." --G.K. Chesterson

Favorite youtube channel/video?


message 294: by Muse (new)

Muse | 4458 comments Vlogbrothers. Right under it is Timh078, Khyan1, and omfgitsjackanddean.

Your favorite soundtrack?


message 295: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments ~Yue~ [Starless Nights Will Cover Day] wrote: "(Well, Pocky doesn't count as candy.)
YES YOU DO.

Your favorite quote?"


POCKYS ARE YUMMY.


message 296: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments ~Yue~ [Starless Nights Will Cover Day] wrote: "(Well, Pocky doesn't count as candy.)
YES YOU DO.

Your favorite quote?"


GOOD. LET'S GET MARRIED.


message 297: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Holden wrote: ""Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." --G.K. Chesterson

Favorite youtube channel/video?"


=3


message 298: by Muse (new)

Muse | 4458 comments MANDY STOP BREAKING THE CHAIN.
And let's get married.:3


message 299: by Mandy (last edited Apr 13, 2012 08:10PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments MUAHAHAHAHAHA. *puts on hipster glasses* I WILL NOT BE CONFORMED.
*gets down on one knee and grabs hands* Let's do this traditionally, shall we? Dearest, darlingest Yue. WILL YOU MARRY ME?




message 300: by Holden (new)

Holden (raphael_hythloday) By soundtrack do you mean like movie soundtracks? If so, Coraline.

Favorite emoticon?


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

Linger (other topics)
The Dead and the Gone (other topics)
11/22/63 (other topics)
The Book Thief (other topics)
Wyrd Sisters (other topics)
More...