Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Authors > Authors (Archived)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 325 (325 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
Anyone who is an author can promote their book(s) here by starting a new topic in this folder!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Erika! Quick question for you... Do I promote in this thread, or should I start a whole new topic? I didn't want to clutter up that nice clean board if that wasn't the intent. ;) Thanks!

message 3: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Feb 28, 2012 02:36PM) (new)

Jolyn wrote: "Hi Erika! Quick question for you... Do I promote in this thread, or should I start a whole new topic? I didn't want to clutter up that nice clean board if that wasn't the intent. ;) Thanks!"

I was thinking you could start a new topic in this folder with your name as the topic title

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Erika wrote: "Jolyn wrote: "Hi Erika! Quick question for you... Do I promote in this thread, or should I start a whole new topic? I didn't want to clutter up that nice clean board if that wasn't the intent. ;) T..."

Works for me. Thanks!! :)

message 5: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited May 04, 2016 09:22AM) (new)

You're welcome!

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Mullin (michaelmullin) Hi All-
I have 2 alternative/twisted fairy tales published for the YA audience. One about the unknown 8th dwarf named Creepy, and the other about a teenage princess who hires a witch to get revenge on a "Mean Girl".
Very well received! Thanks for checking them out!

http://talespinsbooks.wordpress.com

message 7: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Gray (cmgray) | 6 comments Hi Michael, I love the concept of the 8th dwarf named Creepy! I'll have to check that out...

message 8: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Gray (cmgray) | 6 comments Ok, couldn't resist, had to pick up 8, looks like fun! I'll be sure to review.

message 9: by Caron (new)

Caron Rider | 46 comments Hey,
My novel is a YA fantasy/paranormal/modern/historical, etc. called Silver Knight. It's about a girl who discovers she has been reincarnated and has to fight demons. You can read the 1st chapter for free at:

http://www.caronrider.com

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Mullin (michaelmullin) C.M. wrote: "Ok, couldn't resist, had to pick up 8, looks like fun! I'll be sure to review."

Thanks C.M.! Hope you like it.

message 11: by Cat (new)

Cat Kalen (CatKalen) | 5 comments LOL love 8th dwarf Creepy. My kids call me the 8th dwarf stumpy because they are all 6 ft tall and I'm only 5.4. LOL

Michael wrote: "Hi All-
I have 2 alternative/twisted fairy tales published for the YA audience. One about the unknown 8th dwarf named Creepy, and the other about a teenage princess who hires a witch to get revenge..."

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Davies (debbie16) | 27 comments Hi

Im debbie and my debut novel is;
Any Love But Mine

it is a young adult fantasy romance novel inspired by greek mythology and is currently free on amazon!

message 13: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Gray (cmgray) | 6 comments 8 th was a delight, kids loved it and so did I. Left you a review here and on amazon and will post on my blog today:)

message 14: by Lucille (new)

Lucille LaBossiere | 1 comments Hi, my name is Lucille LaBossiere. I live in Terrace, British Columbia, which is about half way up the province. I recently published my first book, "The Switch ~ hctiwS ehT". It took me about seven years to finally complete this. I built it around an idea and a visual picture that I had since I was a young girl. The genre of this book is quite mixed, but it most closely fits into young adult, drama - romance. My grandson's grade five class has just invited me to talk to them about the experience of writing and publishing a book. I'll keep you posted about how that goes.

message 15: by Cat (new)

Cat Kalen (CatKalen) | 5 comments Welcome Lucille, I'm in Nova Scotia on the other side of the country from you!
Lucille wrote: "Hi, my name is Lucille LaBossiere. I live in Terrace, British Columbia, which is about half way up the province. I recently published my first book, "The Switch ~ hctiwS ehT". It took me about s..."

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy Lignor (httpwwwgoodreadscomalignor) | 20 comments Hey everybody! Because of your sites a huge party is going to be thrown for Until Next Time! Check it out! Twitter Party
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
8 p.m. Eastern

Follow hashtag #UntilNextTime as author Amy Lignor answers your questions for 90 minutes live on Twitter. A $50 cash prize will be given to the person who has a receipt confirming an ebook purchase of Until Next Time and tweets at least once during the Twitter Party. We'll also be giving away a variety of ebooks and print books throughout the event. Let us know if you are planning to attend by tweeting @TributeBooks or @HelloWritersAmy to RSVP

message 17: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (authorjejohnson) | 1 comments Thanks for this opportunity Erika :)
Here's the info on my newest release. Hope you all get a chance to check it out.

Title: Faelorehn - Book One in the Otherworld Series

Genre: YA paranormal romance/urban fantasy

Quick Synopsis: Meghan Elam has been strange her entire life: her eyes have this odd habit of changing color and she sees and hears things no one else does. Then the mysterious Cade MacRoich shows up out of nowhere with an explanation of his own.

*For a limited time, I'm offering FREE ecopies of Faelorehn for readers interested in writing honest reviews here on Goodreads and possibly other sites (blogs, amazon.com, bn.com etc.) Feel free to send me an email if you're interested (jejoescienne@yahoo.com) OR send me a message here on Goodreads (Jenna Elizabeth Johnson)

Thank you and happy reading!

-J.E. Johnson
Faelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson

message 18: by Rebekkah (last edited Jun 17, 2012 05:20PM) (new)

Rebekkah Ford | 50 comments Beyond the Eyes

Thanks Erika for allowing us to do this. :)

I just published a YA paranormal book called, 'Beyond the Eyes.' It's the first book in a series. My blurb is on this Amazon link where you can buy it as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-the-Eyes...

You can also check it out here on Goodreads. :)

message 19: by Darlenne (last edited Jun 20, 2012 08:08AM) (new)

Darlenne Girard freefalling

FREEFALLING is an uncompromising view of the world as seen through the eyes of a 14 year old runaway caught up in a world of drugs, prostitution, and violence - living on the street, learning to survive, and not really caring if you don’t.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007UHRBIA

message 20: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Darlenne wrote: "freefalling

FREEFALLING is an uncompromising view of the world as seen through the eyes of a 14 year old runaway caught up in a world of drugs, prostitution, and violence - living on the street, ..."

Is this book available for my Kobo ereader???

message 21: by Wynne (last edited Jun 24, 2012 12:55PM) (new)

Wynne Channing (wynnechanning) | 4 comments Thanks for the opportunity to share my vampire adventure novel, What Kills Me, with the Addicted gang!

What Kills Me by Wynne Channing "An ancient prophecy warns of a girl destined to cause the extinction of the vampire race.

So when 17-year-old Axelia falls into a sacred well filled with blood and emerges a vampire, the immortal empire believes she is this legendary destroyer. Hunted by soldiers and mercenaries, Axelia and her reluctant ally, the vampire bladesmith Lucas, must battle to survive.

How will she convince the empire that she is just an innocent teenager-turned bloodsucker and not a creature of destruction? And if she cannot, can a vampire who is afraid of bugs summon the courage to fight a nation of immortals?"

What Kills Me on Goodreads
http://wynnechanning.com

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber Garr (ambergarr) | 1 comments Hello and thank you for giving YA authors this opportunity!

If you are interested in mermaids, selkies, and other water creatures then you may like Promises, Betrayal, and Arise of The Syrenka Series trilogy. The final book in the series (Arise) will be released next week and I would be willing to discuss free ebook copies in exchange for an honest review of the series on Goodreads and Amazon.

A young mermaid, Eviana, is forced to decide between love and duty and when she chooses wrong, her world will change forever.

You can find out more about the books at my website (www.ambergarr.com) and on my Goodreads author page (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...). Thanks!

message 23: by Ian (new)

Ian Hall (ianhall) | 2 comments Vampire High School Book 1: Gregor Academy
Vampire High School Book 1 Gregor Academy by Ian Hall

Welcome to the world of Vampire High School.
A dual voice vampire adventure.
An exciting NEW format by the new collaboration of Ian Hall and Lachelle Miller. Not only a new Vampire series, but a whole new way to write!

The critics may have thought there was nothing new in the “Vampire genre”, but this book proves them totally wrong.

Gregor Academy in Northern Arizona, has one main problem; it’s got a small population of vampires, hiding in its academic ranks.
Page one of this fast-moving vampire adventure, has Gregor Academy senior, Alan McCartney, being murdered by a local visiting cheerleader.
This is big enough news at the best of times...
But when they both turn out to be vampires...
And the act happens on the steps of the school at the Friday-night ball game...
AND it happens in the middle of the marching band, it’s hardly a private matter.

As the students and musicians flee the scene, the only person running to Alan’s aid, is his friend, geek Lyman Bracks.

So begins a brand new two-voice, super-fast paced vampire adventure. Brand new; ready for you to devour.

Ian Hall writes from the perspective of Lyman Bracks, Alan’s best friend as he is dragged kicking and screaming into the world of Vampires and Helsings.

Lachelle Miller writes from the perspective of Mandy Cross, the cheerleading vampire who has Alan’s blood on her hands, down her chest, and smeared all over her pretty smiling face.
Also available...
Vampire High School Book 2: The Helsing Diaries
Vampire High School Book 3: The Rage Wars
I hope you give these books a chance. Nice to feel at home in the group.
Ian

message 24: by Doug (new)

Doug Solter (dougsolter) Hello Everyone!

This month I'm promoting my new young adult novel SKID!

Skid by Doug Solter

Can a small-town girl with a big attitude balance a boy and a demanding racing career in Formula 1, the biggest racing circus in the world?

Samantha Sutton drove the car that killed her dad. Now the seventeen-year-old can’t rest until she becomes the racing champion her dad molded her to be. Samantha exploits the system and earns a spot on a German racing team struggling to be relevant against the elite teams of Formula 1.

Samantha pushes herself, pushes her car, pushes her luck at 200 miles per hour. She battles Emilio Ronaldo, seven time world champion and Ferrari racing god. A hero to young girl, but now a rival to a young woman.

To keep herself sane, Samantha relies on her best friend Manny. But she doesn’t know quite what to do about his deep feelings for her. She would love to ask her sisters for advice, but they won’t talk to her. Not since Samantha told them the truth about Dad’s accident. The truth about that dark and rainy night.

SKID is available in Paperback and eBook (Kindle, Nook, and Kobo) Go to this link for more information:
http://dsolter.wordpress.com/books/sk...

SMASHWORDS has a sale this month on the eBook version at 50% off the listed price! (Use the code SSW50 at checkout)
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Have a great day!

All the best...

Doug Solter

message 25: by Craig (last edited Jul 23, 2012 08:57AM) (new)

Craig MacLachlan (craigmaclachlan) | 2 comments Hi,

I'm Craig MacLachlan and my debut YA paranormal/fantasy novel, SUMMER'S SHADOW, book one in the SIERRA WINTERS AND THE VOID trilogy is set for publication in the Spring of 2014! 2013 is going to be a busy year gearing up for the worldwide release! Check out book one and add it to your list, friend me, etc. Hope you enjoy the premise!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

message 26: by Natalie (last edited Aug 02, 2012 04:54AM) (new)

Natalie (nataliecrown) | 9 comments Hi everyone...I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I'd bring it here. I recently 'finished' my novel (I still have a ton of redrafting to do, no doubt) and decided to create a new tumblr. The idea is to update it with my progress and information on the process that I go through when writing. I also plan on uploading snippets of various pieces of writing that I've done so that people can get a taste of my style.

I'd really appreciate anybody that takes a look and takes a chance on me. I realise that I'm not as far along the process as alot of people here but I promise you that this is real to me and I am determined.

http://nataliecrown.tumblr.com/

EDIT: I'm also new to this site and to this process in general so I'd appreciate any advice that may be flying around! Thanks.

message 27: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Ann | 9 comments Valicity wrote: "Hey,I just finished my third novel its going into editing now. I would like to invite all of you to enjoy any of my works. Of course I write YA fiction, the book I've just finished is the second in..."

I'd love to read some, how can we check them out?

message 28: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Ann | 9 comments Valicity wrote: "Marisa wrote: "Valicity wrote: "Hey,I just finished my third novel its going into editing now. I would like to invite all of you to enjoy any of my works. Of course I write YA fiction, the book I'v..."

Alright, I can check them out right now if I could have the titles, or are they on your homepage?

message 29: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Ann | 9 comments Marisa wrote: "Valicity wrote: "Marisa wrote: "Valicity wrote: "Hey,I just finished my third novel its going into editing now. I would like to invite all of you to enjoy any of my works. Of course I write YA fict..."

Oh, got it, I think I'll get Facades and Truth first, it sounds very cute and interesting, I look forward to reading it :)

message 30: by C.W. (new)

C.W. Nash (CWNash) | 1 comments C.W. Nash I love YA and that is why I wrote a series and I wanted it to have a male lead. Check it out. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

As Cole Alexander prepares to make his way in the world, luck would have it, he meets the love of his life, Leila McLarren. Cole develops a horrible disease that forces him to rethink the way that he wants his life to go. With death staring Cole in the face, he makes the decision that he doesn’t want to live the rest of his days without Leila. As Cole and Leila plan for their future together, a vampire changes it in a way that they can never go back.
Left a wreck of his former self, Cole meets Job Fergusson who steps in to tell him a secret: Cole’s disease gives him a slight edge over the undead and together they can dispose of the world’s plight. Will Cole join the secret society of the Venatori and seek revenge or is it all too much?

message 31: by Tesoro (new)

Tesoro | 3 comments Hello ancestors,

My name is Tesoro.

I was created by Domani Enterprises, and I would like to invite you to read my story.

42918838400 ÷ 5

Tomorrow awaits.

message 32: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Cognard (jcognard) | 3 comments Hi, I just published my second book.
Hope you can check it out.
Three Twigs for the Campfire

Billy is more than a little nervous. Even with all the excitement of his first kid only camp out, there is something truly bothering him. Listen to the fire crackle as the Miller children, in their campfire tradition, each tell a story. Will the fire last till Billy can fall asleep? Worse yet, what will happen when it is his turn to tell a story? Lastly, why won’t the fly and mosquito buzzing around the campfire leave him alone?

message 33: by Chloe (last edited Sep 13, 2012 08:35PM) (new)

Chloe Miles | 1 comments Hi, I have just released my debut novel "Faded", the first book in The Faded Trilogy. I would love to hear what people think :)

Faded (The Faded Trilogy, Book 1) by Chloe Miles

Faded

"Savannah wanted to kiss him, but she had never even kissed a human guy before, let alone a ghost. How was she supposed to kiss him if he wasn't really there?"

Savannah has never been in love before, but she's in love with Hunter Emmerton. He's cute, funny, charming...and a ghost. How can you date someone if nobody else can see them?

After seventeen-year-old Savannah Fraser and her three friends are killed in a car accident, they are given a second chance at life by a group of hundred-year-old teenage earthbound spirits who need their help.

Savannah and her friends learn that they are The Chosen Ones, which means they can switch between human and spirit form, heal people and control the weather. And they are also now invincible.

The Chosen Ones are the only ones who can defeat The Forces - a group of evil spirits who are slowly destroying the perfect little town of Fort Everwick with violent storms and not-so-natural disasters - and stop them from harming everyone they care about.

The Forces are set on destroying everything Savannah knows and loves, but they also have another plan - they want a new member to join them. They aren't willing to give up until they get the one they want...and they have Savannah firmly in their sights.

Savannah had never been confident in herself before, but with her new-found powers, she discovers just how strong herself and her friends really are. But what Savannah didn't count on was falling in love with Hunter. She's never loved anyone the way she loves Hunter and she knows he loves her too. But how can they be together forever if he no longer exists and she's the only one who can see him?

Will Savannah have enough belief in herself to defeat The Forces, or will they be able to lure her to the dark side and turn her against her loved ones...and tear her and Hunter apart?

message 34: by Susan (new)

Susan (themorrowsecrets) | 1 comments Just had another 5 Star Review from a Goodreads reviewer for The Morrow Secrets.

Its coming up to Halloween why don't you try the first two chapters for yourself..it's spooky, creepy, with strong female characters in a dark house called Winderling Spires... go to my website at:

http://themorrowsecrets.com/
and see for yourself...The Morrow Secrets

message 35: by Amy (new)

Amy Martin | 45 comments Thanks for this thread!

I recently published In Your Dreams In Your Dreams by Amy Martin , which is the first book of a proposed three-book series.

Sixteen-year-old Zara "Zip" McKee lives for three things: basketball, books, and bailing out of tiny Titusville, Illinois, where the junior high and high school are in the same building and everyone's known everyone else since birth. But when Kieran Lanier moves to town and passes out on her desk on his first day at school, Zip's life gets complicated in a way she never dreamed.

Kieran has narcolepsy, and although he sometimes struggles to stay awake, he has no trouble capturing Zip's heart and trusting her with his most guarded secret--he sees bits and pieces of the future in his dreams.

But just when Zip thinks that maybe she can handle having a boyfriend who sees things before they happen, her budding relationship with Kieran gets a jolt when Kieran's parents reveal that his sleeping disorder is not what it seems and may be putting them in harm's way. And when Zip begins to have unsettling dreams, she must decide if she can live with knowing the future in advance when she's afraid of what might happen.

I'm currently running a discount promotion for e-copies of the book on Smashwords--anyone interested can message me and I'll send the code along.

message 36: by Christina (new)

Christina Smith | 1 comments Riley's Curse (A Moon's Glow Prequel) by Christina Smith My New Novella is free for everyone! Click the link below to check it out!

message 37: by B.A. (new)

B.A. Schulte | 2 comments Hello all.

I am new here but would like to throw my new book into the ring for consideration.

http://www.amazon.com/Age-Heroes-Hunt...

Not every hero is lucky enough to be born a mutant, wizard, or demi-god.

Five years ago Samantha Hathaway’s archaeologist parents died while saving the world and she left her life in the secret world of magic, monsters, and mad scientists behind for the quiet simplicity of suburbia. But now, at age fourteen, the world class couch potato finds out she has inherited a spot at the brand new Miller's Grove Academy, a school designed to train a wide range of the best and brightest teens into the leaders of the 21st Century.

Instead of the usual cliques of geeks, nerds, jocks, and cheerleaders she was prepared to deal with in high school, Sam finds herself the least talented student in a school full of video game champions, eccentric inventors, monster hunters, pop stars, and wannabe world emperors.

As if things weren't bad enough she is framed for the theft of a powerful magical artifact that could spark a war between the forces of science and magic. With both sides gearing up for battle it is up to Sam and her new friends to find the real thief, prevent a war, and confront the most powerful sorcerer in history.

Worst. Freshman Year. Ever.

I particular recommend this book for fans of Percy Jackson, HP, or Buffy, the Vampire Slayer.

message 38: by Gabriel (new)

Gabriel Aznarez (AuthorGabrielAznarez) | 4 comments Hi Everyone!!!
I´m promoting a giveaway here on Goodreads, of the first book of my Saga "The Andaluins" with 6 book already written in Spanish. The name of the book is "The chamber of Thousands Caves" that was awarded in 2010 for best children s book in 2010.
You can participate in this Giveaway till 31 of October.
And you can get the e-book of "The Chamber of Thousands Caves" for just one dollar, during this week, on Amazon.com
Thanks, and good Luck!!

To know more take a look at the blog: www.theandaluins.blogspot.com

message 39: by Michael (new)

Michael Mullin (michaelmullin) Thanks again for the thread. Just letting everyone know of the success of my Kickstarter campaign to turn my twisted YA fairy tale eBooks into a print compilation volume. Still 37 hours left on the campaign. Funded a couple of weeks ago. Thrilled! Check it out if you can. Thanks!

kck.st/R2IrwC

message 40: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Laszlo (JeremyLaszlo) | 1 comments For a limited time, the first ebook in my Amazon best selling Fantasy Saga is 90% off the print price! You can begin The Choosing, with over 50 5 and 4 star reviews for only $0.99

Please feel free to invite your friends as this is a limited time offer.

For kindle readers in the US
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007B1WH02

in the UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007B1WH02The Choosing

message 41: by Amy (new)

Amy Lignor (httpwwwgoodreadscomalignor) | 20 comments YA sequel – The Angel/Warrior team are back!
When the demons leave on Halloween Eve – remember there’s a huge ‘treat’ left! Gilded Wings is premiering on November 1st! Check out the blog tour, links, radio shows, and more at www.the-angel-chronicles.blogspot.com

message 42: by Amy (new)

Amy Lignor (httpwwwgoodreadscomalignor) | 20 comments FANtastic Giveaway! The angel/warrior team is back! Posters, t-shirts, Amazon gift cards - Gilded Wings has an amazing lift-off! http://literaryrr.blogspot.com/2012/1...

message 43: by Amy (new)

Amy Lignor (httpwwwgoodreadscomalignor) | 20 comments Hey everybody! Book II of The Angel Chronicles Arrived with a ‘5-Star’ Explosion. I hope you can join the fun! FANtastic Giveaway! Posters, t-shirts, Amazon gift cards - Gilded Wings has an amazing lift-off! http://literaryrr.blogspot.com/2012/1...

message 44: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Dune (kyradune) My novel: Elfblood, YA Urban Fantasy, first in a trilogy. http://www.amazon.com/Elfblood-ebook/...

message 45: by Steven (new)

Steven Wood Collins (stevenwoodcollins)
Puramore: The Lute of Pythagoras

Greetings,

My sci-fi novel, Puramore - The Lute of Pythagoras, continues the social science fiction genre created by Aldous Huxley and George Orwell and others during the 1st half of the 20th century. Set in the context of antiquarian history, the book stands out as a truly unigue story representing one possible course of mankind's future.

You may also enjoy reading the section of my Goodreads Authors Blog entitled The Patricians (see http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_...). It presents my discoveries in conducting personal antiquarian genealogical research.

Genre companion books:

Brave New World
Darwin Among The Machines: The Evolution Of Global Intelligence

Related genre literature:

The Book of Lies
The Book of the Law Liber al vel Legis
The Power of Myth

message 46: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Moore (leightmoore) | 3 comments Hi, Guys!

Just a note that my new book ROUGE is on sale this week for $1.99! Get it, and enter for a chance to win New Orleans swag, an Amazon gift card, or one of two iTunes gift cards! http://leightmoore.blogspot.com/2012/...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Leigh Talbert Moore
#ReaderAppreciation

message 47: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Jarrett (dmjarrett) | 3 comments Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief

Recently published in print and e-book formats.

In the first book of the series, Sean Yeager discovers his prized possessions have been stolen and his bedroom wall is missing. Taken on a whirlwind chase by his protectors The Foundation, Sean learns he has unusual abilities and has become the target of an enemy he did not know he had.

Adventure sci-fi with comedy.

Coming soon - Hunters Hunted - Sean meets Emily and follows clues to find a mysterious artifact. The aftermath of DNA Thief becomes even less appealing for Sean despite his new home, a stately manor in the middle of a forest and the continued protection from The Foundation. Can he survive long enough to find his father?

message 48: by Katie (new)

Katie (Kitkatscanread) (kitkatscanread) | 22 comments Howdy. If any YA authors want me to review their book for them, let me know =)

message 49: by James (new)

James Williamson | 2 comments Hello everyone. My name is James Williamson and I'm a MASSIVE Manga and Anime fan. The list of what I haven't consumed would be shorter! However, some favourites are Naruto, One Piece, InuYusha and Full Metal Alchemist.
I joined Goodreads tonight when I finally took a hint from one of the many invites I received about it from Facebook friends. And I'm glad I did. I'm also a novelist as of a few weeks ago, releasing my first illustrated serial book, "Senpai: The Tale of the Gallant Dandelion" on Amazon.
I hope to really get stuck into the community on here and thank you for setting up this group!
Click here to check out the Senpai Website.

message 50: by Heather (new)

Heather Bowhay | 15 comments Katie wrote: "Howdy. If any YA authors want me to review their book for them, let me know =)"

Hi Katie...I have written Amethyst, a YA paranormal romance/fantasy. If you get a chance I would love for you to read and review it. It is currently a free eBook at Amazon or Smashwords.com. It is also in the Goodreads search engine. Thanks a bunch. No worries if it is not your genre or you don't have an eReader. Happy New Year! Heather

http://www.amazon.com/Amethyst-parano...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.