This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate that Alfonso is making me choose

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greg (new)

Greg Why are you making me choose between your delicious cupcakes and the ones Karen made last week? They are both so different but so delicious. I can not make the decision yet. Although, Alfonso might win out because of the fruit filling, but this decision might be too much for me....

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahaha, easy Mr. Greg… I saw thru your clever strategy! You was making me and The Paper compete to see how make the better xxx while you was sitting there eating the food!! So it don’t matter if me or The Paper win… you the true winner!! So I set you up!

message 3: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) mine were from a box. i didnt know i would be judged. but they had doodads!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what did I told you about food that comes in a box, Paper???

message 5: by Servius Heiner (last edited Nov 07, 2008 11:24PM) (new)

Servius  Heiner it is full of tasty chemicals that make you have gland problems... or it is thunder thigh problems... I think they are both related.

message 6: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) you said its okay if it comes in the box as long as some precautions are taken. wait, was that you???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments That does sounds like something I would say… but no that wasn’t me =P

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.