This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that stupid group challenge!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Why does it have to be at the top of the page? What if I don't want to participate? Do I still have to look at it every time I come in here?

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Wait, what are you talking about?

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You see the challenge I put up on the homepage? That's what I'm talking about.

message 4: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Smetch, could you please provide a suggestion for a book about lurking hippies? Or hippies who hate lurkers? Or lurkers who think haters are hip?

Much appreciated,
K

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No. I couldn't. But I could suggest that you just pretend every book you read is about hate, lurking, or hippies. I'm sure that's the best way to attack this situation.

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) The Lies of Locke Lamora is about lurking and hate. No hippies, though.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I know of a book where a chick lurks around/peeps while some hippie dude masturbate while she thinks something about him wasting the stuf... but does nothing and just lurks... and they were both hippies!!

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Honestly I think every book I read has at least 10% of one of those things. Hippies and Lurking are especially subjective. But I'm still gonna delete this crap if goodreads doesn't beta that challenge somewhere besides THE VERY TOP OF THE PAGE. I already made challenges in another group so I don't need to test on haters.

message 9: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Tom wrote: "The Lies of Locke Lamora is about lurking and hate. No hippies, though."

This lurking/hate book should be in my mailbox when I get home from work. Can't wait.

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) One of my favorite recent fantasy novels. I need to read it again. Very heavy on the hate.

message 11: by Monkey (last edited Dec 14, 2011 01:16PM) (new)

Monkey (reydemono) Just finished it. (in fact its nearing completion was the impetus for Kindlenacht)

I wasn't compelled; it's good, but it seemed a little ...bland. I don't know how else to describe it. It never really griped me.

This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Lies of Locke Lamora (other topics)