This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Yo Netlix! suck my salty dominican balls!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited May 26, 2020 01:25PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... i dont know if any of y'all heard about the Netflix price increases... but them mo fos decided to fuck me in the butt! and that ain't cool! i've been a loyal costumer for a year now!!! A YEAR!!!!! well, fuck them bitches! at the end of my month next month i'm switching to bluckbuster!! they got games! and when it's true that their selection of movies is not as big as netflix... they still have 90K freaking movies!! AND FUCKING GAMES!!!! i know! no streaming for my ps3... but their blue rays are fucking free!!!! and i can go to the store and change for free all i want! i know they proly have a crappy selection at the stores... but it is in walking distance of my hellhole! so i can go and do that! and watch something that strikes the mood! like what i do with netflix online!!! so there! netflix! it was good while it lasted! I'M OUT BITCH!

con carino! Yo!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments word!!!! i was gonna keep their streaming service... until i heard what their president had to say about the new prices.... "those are our prices" not an apology! not a cynic attempt to try telling me that they doing that for the increasing prices of streaming rights... or because they want to offer a better service and get more content... NO! they just want more money! the fuck!?! they can go get somebody else money! cuz they sure as hell ain't getting mine!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments the fuck! and i just read that Blockbuster is offering a plan of 9.99 a month for netflix customers who switch! yay!!!!! games and blue ray!!!!

message 4: by smetchie (last edited Jul 15, 2011 11:48AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yeah! They can suck your salty dominican balls for me too! Fuckers.
Streaming was FREE at first. And they don't have any more movies now. I would be willing to pay for it if I could stream tons of stuff. But the selection still sucks and it only works half the time anyway! Then when I call them they act all smug about the PS3, like that's the reason it's all jacked up and never works.

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Netlix is funny. "Oh yeah, well you can Netlix my balls!"

I'm pretty much OK with paying to not go to a movie rental store. I hated the fucking snide bastards that used to work at our Blockbuster. I hope all those Emo pricks locked themselves in their mom's basement and cried for weeks when they shut that store down.

message 6: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Can't remember who said it, but "Being American is like winning the lottery."

Servius  Heiner I don't know what any of you are talking about... I have netflix and I stream movies... I haven't heard of any rate hike. ?!?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Nick! Go to your account info on the netflix page... it will tell you how much you'll be paying soon!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, KD!

I'm really upset about how it says "you're" instead of "your" in that post, though. It's, like, worse than genocide.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments The funny thing is, nick! That you have to pay for xbox live... then for netflix... then again for your internet!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Nor the ps3! Xbox charges you for ducking multiplaying!! Mr gates needs a new pool, y'all!

Servius  Heiner how much is the rate hike?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments 60%

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments It blows. But I love to stream.

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Consumerist has compiled a list of Netflix alternatives:
http://consumerist.com/2011/07/what-a...

Also, completely unrelated to anything else in this thread other than salty dominican balls...Fooze, you missed your chance:

http://consumerist.com/2011/07/this-i...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Holy fuck! 21 days with no break!? Godamn! I went 14 and I started having nightmares!

message 17: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments That's the way to go out.

Servius  Heiner Wait they are jumping the price up 60%... that was a typo right.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Nope.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments 60%! Those are their prices! If you want to keep the mail and streaming your have to pay way more money!

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I don't think mine went up that much. I'm still paying only $8 a month for dvds.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Again greatchen! Go to your accont in the netflix page and it says how muchyou gonna star paying next month! Mine ends the 14... so I'm cutting of the 13 ima go with block buster!

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I got an email about my new rates and they aren't 60%.

message 24: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh wait. I see. Yes it is. I was paying $10 a month for both and now they are splitting it to $8 for DVD and $8 for streaming. But if I switch to Blockbuster it's $10 just for movies and I can't stream. I really like to stream. It makes me happy.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Then you reas it wrong! If you had the 9 bucks plan is going to be 15 next month if you want mail and streaming! If you want just mail is like 9 bucks also...

message 26: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments The way I read it I'm not really affected, because all we have is the streaming.

Suckers!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I understand the price for streaming being cheap! But I'm paying for access to the netflix library! One dvd on the mail (the good shit) and the crap online for when I feel like watching another episode of fucking sponge bob! But they are trying to charge me twice for the service I got now! As I said! Suck my balls!

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Maybe I will keep the streaming and cancel dvds. We barely ever watch movies anymore. I keep thinking we will start again, because I used to love movies. I don't know what's wrong.

message 29: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments If you get the itch for a new release, just grab it from redbox. That's what we do.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments The new crap never burns me... when I go to the theather I usually watch 3 to 5 movies... is the old crap that I haven't seem that atracts me!

message 31: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments How much are the movies at the theater that you're watching?

I don't really understand the outrage directed at Netflix. Prices have increased for everything... for the price of ONE of those theater movies and a freaking drink, you get to stream AND have the Netflix library at your disposal for the whole month.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I go on a Monday, pay for one movie and sneak into the rest! And I bring my own candy!

message 33: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "If you get the itch for a new release, just grab it from redbox. That's what we do."

I like it! I'm cancelling my dvds right now.

message 34: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments See Smetch, occasionally I do something slightly helpful/constructive.

Fonoso, I can see where you're coming from. For a gamer, that's probably a hell of a deal. I priced Wii game rentals a couple times, and the cost is outrageous.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments wii games are cheap as fuck! compare to PS3! if i buy a new one we talking about 50-60 bucks! used (good shit) 20-40 and crappy games are still 15-30! now i can finish all those crappy games that i was too cheap to buy! i did the math! if i finish 6 games a year i'm still saving money! and i got skills! i know i will do way more than that! plus movies in blue ray!!!!! guaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

message 36: by Monkey (new)

Monkey (reydemono) I heard Bill Paxton on the radio the other day, so of course I wanted to watch Aliens.
Netlix doesn't have it streaming?!?
The movie is almost 25 years old!
Amazon has it, but you have to rent it...I didn't want to hear "Game over man!" that badly.

I'm also a little concerned that we don't already have that on disc.

message 37: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I went to Blockbuster the other day, and it was crazy. Those people are so grateful to have some company they'll do anything for you. Imagine Brad Pitt winking at an insecure chubby girl. That's how grateful they are. I walked out of there with two DVDs and a coke for $1.50.

Servius  Heiner That is why I'll stick with Netflix. Blockbuster was always so pretentious. Now that their in the gutter they want to play nice pfft I'm not buying.

message 39: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I'm sticking with Netflix. I was just investigating Blockbuster out of morbid curiosity.