Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) Succubus Shadows question

While I wait for "Revealed", what other books would I like?
Shawn Shawn Jul 12, 2011 06:30PM
I've really enjoyed this series and would like to find others like it. Any recommendations? (I am also keeping up with the Storm Queen books, but I like the more light-hearted feel to Georgina's story.)

not really light-hearted, but I like the Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill - starts with Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill - 4 books out now with book 5 due out in November

Second the recommendation for Jeanine Frost's Night Huntress series; I also enjoyed the first in Kelly Armstong's Women of the Otherworld - Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong

So you like the sex scenes part of the succubus series? Try the Anita Blake series. There are like twenty of them or something and they are totally adult. She's a vamp hunter/necromancer. If you like Georgina, you'll like Anita. Just give it a couple books, it take a lil bit for her to get uber naughty with the vamps and such.
Also, by the same author, the Meredith Gentry series. She's a faerie hybrid that finds out she's an heir to a throne. Tons of darkness, sex, death, action, fighting. It's really good and all the mythology in there is awesome.
Anyway, check them out, I KNOW you will like them

A light-hearted series is the Undead series by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unwed (Undead, #1) by MaryJanice Davidson Cute funny books even more light hearted than Georgina's story I would say because I balled crying during the 3rd book where the Undead series I'm just laughing! I've been really into YA lately so if you enjoy that Shiver, Nightshade, My Blood Approves, Trylle Trilogy, If I Stay, Where She Went, The Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments, Delirium, Before I Fall. The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz if a fun mystery series with lots of laughs The Spellman Files (The Spellmans, #1) by Lisa Lutz Curse of the Spellmans (The Spellmans, #2) by Lisa Lutz Revenge of the Spellmans (The Spellmans, #3) by Lisa Lutz The Spellmans Strike Again (The Spellmans, #4) by Lisa Lutz I also love Michelle Rowan Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites, #1) by Michelle Rowen The Demon in Me (Living in Eden, #1) by Michelle Rowen Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Michelle Rowen Jeanine Frost's Night Huntress series Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Sookie Stackhouse series Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris Fun light hearted series by Sophie Kinsella Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1) by Sophie Kinsella

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. I'll check them out. I haven't read the Academy books, or any other YA, because having explicit sex scenes woven into the story is part of what I'm looking for.

Jennifer For good sex scenes then I recommend the Night Huntress series by Jeanine Frost, the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton, Demonica series by Lari ...more
Jul 24, 2011 03:55PM · flag
Kimberly Brush Try Laurell K. Hamilton. Her Anita Blake series is fantastic!
Aug 21, 2011 05:34PM · flag

J.R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series is excellent!

The sookie stackhouse series

Alice (last edited Jul 25, 2011 08:59AM ) Jul 20, 2011 03:45PM   0 votes
Try the Sophie Katz books by Kyra Davis.

anything richelle mead writes is amazing have you read vampire acadamy? also amanda hocking is pretty doos too!