This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Request for Fonoso

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I think we need one more poll from Fonoso before he rides off into that matrimonial sunset.

I know it may be painful, but does anyone agree with me on this score?

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes. I'm on my period as well, Rusty. I too need extra validation and love.

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Yeah, I've got a lot of cramping and heavy flow this month. It's a real bitch.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments My back hurts and I feel bloated.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments And alone. It feels like I'm all alone in this world. (except for you, Rusty.)

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I wonder if our periods are synched because we spend so much time together on THC.

I'm serious about the poll, Fonoso.

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "I'm serious about the poll, Fonoso."

Perhaps you need to be a little bit more threatening.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ::silent awe::

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*clapping!*

Servius  Heiner Wait... Fooz is getting married? Obviously I haven't been paying attention around here.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments shit! sorry people!!!! i was busy!!!!!! i will make a poll tonight!! whern i'm drunk!

in the mean time! the cookies for the scar contest winners are packed!

Oddrun! i could not find papaya seeds! but i'm sending you some flower seeds and some watermelon seeds! it's close enough!

also! thank you bunny@!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments rusty! you suck balls!!!! Alucard did employed gypsies tho! but he was a prince or some shit like that before he went vampire!!!!!

message 13: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso wrote: "shit! sorry people!!!! i was busy!!!!!! i will make a poll tonight!! whern i'm drunk! .."

Couldn't ask for anything more.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you guys suck!!!! i have a life now!!! can't even get drunk for no reason! so much shit to worry! so much shit to do! more jobs that i can handle! and the post office suck! the moment i said there are some seeds on that envelope i activated the batshit signal! i swear they were going to ask for a freaking dna sample!!!! oddrun! i hate you*!!!!!

*:not really!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Testing

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I can post again!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I still can't post on the secret groups! This suck balls!!!!

message 18: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Congrats!

I think I haven't congratulated you yet, and I'm so happy for ya.

Oh and how nerve wracking was the proposal, I wonder? I'm sure it took guts to pop the questions. That must have been interesting...

message 19: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Hey Rusty. I see your request is still unfulfilled. Are you going to take that?

message 20: by Tom (last edited Jul 13, 2011 06:19PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) OK, Fooze has slacked, so i made a poll. Vote early, vote often.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments (HelenN)

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "I just figured that it takes balls to make a good poll, and Fonoso already handed them over to the fiancé. Maybe Helen could do us a favor and fish them out of the lady's purse."

So you think he's marrying a lady then?

message 23: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You shouldn't say things like that to Fooze. He gets excitable.

message 24: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Wow. Fonoso completely ignored your request. Isn't there some sort of penalty?

message 25: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I thought the menstrual message for his facebook status was the penalty.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments damn! i got nothing!!!!

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You got poll blocked?

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i hate you Greatchen!!!!! i blame the voters!!!!! they turned me into a freaking poll vote whore!!!!!

message 30: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I have no idea what you're talking about. (As usual)