This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Yeah! I can’t hate no more!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’ma make this simple… ermm… yeah I kind of met a girl a few months ago… i’m crazy about her…I mean I’m completely nuts…. Long story short I’m engaged I’m getting married soon… deal with it!

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I don't know if you're joking or not (I've often found your humor very Andy Kaufman). Anyway, if not, congratulations.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Who is andy Kaufman!?

And I ain't joking! So TY!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Who is andy Kaufman!?

And I ain't joking! So TY!

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Congratulations!! If you're serious.

Don't worry, the hate will return. Stronger than before.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments The fuck!? Why will I joke about this??? I kept it quiet cuz I didn't want to jynx it it! When I talk about girls I fucked up! But this one is one special lady!

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Good for you, man. I hope you're happy with "her".

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments When are you getting married?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Next month.

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Hah Rusty - "her".

That's the way to do the engagement dude, short and sweet. Then she doesn't have time to back out.

Really though, congratulations!!!!!

message 11: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Whoa!!!! Congrats!

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oddrun wrote: "And i was right, it was a girl that kept alfonso away. I'm not calling her crazy though. Congratulations, alfonso. How do you explain this to your papayas?"

HAH!

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan Congrats! Give it time, your hate will soon be stronger than ever!

message 14: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I think I hear the pitter patter of little baby papayas.

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Alfonso wrote: "Next month."

So I take it the deed in done?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments yes it is... and i will never again make fun of those youtube videos where the groom passes out...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ha! believe what you want! it did happen!

message 18: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Do you remember my #1 rule to successful marriage?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments always blame it on me?

message 20: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments That's important, of course, but my #1 rule is as follows:

You can be an asshole to everyone else, but you can't be an asshole to the wife.

It's like I've been possessed by Robert Frost, huh? One of these days I'm going to make a thread specifically for unsolicited advice. I'm good at it - well, the unsolicited part, for sure.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments One of these days I'm going to make a thread specifically for unsolicited advice.

why wait?