This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate that I dint knew that word!!!!

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So I’m reading this cool book that The Paper recommended me… when I see the word “Fornicatrix” and it just hit me!!! Dude that’s one of the coolest words ever!!!!! Why didn’t I think of that??? WHY!!!!!! Damn it!!! I mean I know Fornicator!! And I know Dominatrix… but I never thought about putting it together!! I’m adding that shit to my list of funky as hell words!! I wanna say Fornicatrix every day now!!! I wanna form a band and call it “Alfonso & the Fornicatrix’!!!!! I wanna get me a Fonicatrix and tell people: I’m out y’all I’ma go visit my Fornicatrix!!!

P.S. yes there is something terribly wrong with me!

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) they're deliberate

Servius  Heiner Is that so...well I can play this game aswell. {:~(

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You know Jackie it doesn’t cease to amaze me the fact that you online more than I am!!! Seriously wtf you be doing?

Jackie "the Librarian" If I'm not off by 11:00 p.m. PST, then you can scold me, Alfonso. I have been on a lot today, making up for the weekend, I guess.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I fucking hate mimes!!!

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery)

Servius  Heiner <>

message 13: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments The whole world hates a mime.

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I saw a mime driving a pick-up truck in Little Rock, Arkansas once.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

My grandpa almost had a brawl with a street-performing mime in San Francisco, once. I was a teenager and really embarrassed.

message 16: by Novi (new)

Novi Bobby How in the world????

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 16, 2008 08:10AM) (new)

My grandpa was videorecording him (and everything we saw that week) and the mime started miming that he needed to put money in his hat and my grandpa ignored him. Then he started miming that he needed to put money in his hat or else. My grandpa yelled, "Like HELL!" and then stormed him and my dad had to stop him. The mime wasn't very professional and my grandpa is sort of stubborn.

message 18: by Novi (new)

Novi Bobby What an annoying Mime! Your dad shouldn't have stopped your grandpa...

message 19: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments In most states, pummeling a mime is a simple misdemeanor. I think there’s a $25 fine.

Well worth it.

message 20: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Sep 16, 2008 11:00AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’m down with beating mimes… they French and everything French annoys me!!! but when are we going to talk about the awesomeness of the word Fornicatrix??? Yesterday I manage to combine the words Smegma, tutti-frutti, and Fornicatrix in a single sentence!!!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments P.S. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

message 22: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Sorry Alfonso, it's difficult for me to re-focus once the topic of mime-beating has been broached.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think fornicatrix is a very good word. No offense. I love words, and that one doesn't flow off the tongue. It makes me mouth feel weird when I say it. I appreciate what it means, though.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I have to agree with you on it’s pronunciation ‘tambito but!! Is the train of thought that that words evoke in mind sick and twisted mind!! Maybe if you were to try to use it on a sentence… you’ll understand my point… why don’t you?

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Alfonso, I thought you were going to read today?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is my sentence using fornicatrix:

Dominatrix work is rewarding and fulfilling, but letting your roll change into "fornicatrix" is illegal and dirty.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I woke up late!!! But I’m almost done with the bars!! And cooking some more stuff as soon as I finish I’m on my way I promise!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments *clap* *clap* beautiful 'tambito!!!!

Anybody else???

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Yay!
Great one, Bunny D.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Bunny, that’s incredible!!!! It brings tears to my eyes!!! You get +200 extra points for that one!!!

Next???

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny wins everything!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Well you can throw another one ‘tambito and make a kick ass come back!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Maybe later. Poetry trumps a regular ole sentence, any day.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! I thought you were the author!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So did I!!! you get -150 bunny for plagiarism !!! it’s a tie between ‘tambito and bunny

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I see a nod to Roxy the Foxy Soxy in there! Alfonso's gonna love that one.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the one from the last stanza.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, man. Although there's another stanza that I actually relate to more. Yes, I'm the leggy girl.

hhhaaaahahahahahaahHA! That made me laugh.

message 39: by Dave (last edited Sep 16, 2008 07:30PM) (new)

Dave Russell You're not as leggy as this woman.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely not. Capris usually hit me right at the ankle. They're not out of proportion or anything. I'm short everywhere. I was taller than most of my friends for about one month in 7th grade and then it was all over.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I take it back, internet!!!! My legs are slammin'!

Everytime I walk into the room, someone starts singing, "Pretty baby with her high heels on" or "Heaven help us, baby's got her blue jeans on." It's ridiculous.

message 42: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Sep 16, 2008 08:10PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahahahhahahah!!! That was funny!!! the other day The Paper was showing me the poem about her that’s on http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27... I guess now I can brag about that poem about me and my the masturbatory-assistance and clean-up motif!! Touché Paper!!! Touché!

Since I’m the one giving the points here I declare Sheila the winner!!! an original poem with references to the “cool” kids in THC and a reference to Roxy is without doubt the winner of the Fornicatrix sentence/poem contest!!!

Sheila gets +69 points for this one therefore she the winner!!! Hooray for the word Fornicatrix!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments P.S. that little guy in that picture is Dominican!!!!! I knew him!!! (he died)

message 44: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Give the woman her tiara, man.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.