This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Everybody else loves it… so therefore I must hate it!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Sep 04, 2008 05:16PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments

1 IPods… I will not join your pretentious army of white headsets retards!!! I don’t care if any of you do have one!!! I hate em!!! I hate em!!! I will not pay 200+$ for a piece of technology when I can buy for a fraction of the price another device who would do the same shit! Suck my salty Dominican balls mo fos!!!

2. Cargo pants: I don’t know from where my hate for these pants came from but I hate em!!! I hate em!!! I’ve never wear one and I never will!!!!

3. The movie pretty woman… I’ve seen this piece of crap 3 times!!! Trying to understand wtf people find so fascinating… so far my conclusion is that everybody else but me and Seth (and proly bunny) have a really bad taste when it comes to movies!!!

4. Iphones for the last time…. IS JUST A MOTHER FUCKING PHONE!!!!!! It won’t fix global warming, world hunger, or your life!!! Leave a lone!!! I won’t pay 500+$ for a fucking phone!!!

5. Reality TV… I think I said this before… IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well, in third grade i took break dancing lessons. i wore black "leather" pants with zippers all over them. they were a precursor to cargo pants, i think.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments That movie suck!!!! It makes no sense!! I specially hate the scene when she comes back to the clothe store to show the other bitch how much she bough… it was stupid!!! If I was the bitch on the store I’d be like: ask me if I give a fuck you dump bitch… it don’t matter if you put silk on the ho! She still a ho!

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori But Alfonsoooooooooo, she's a prostitute with a heart of gold, plus a nice girl! That's a very novel theme that's never been done before!

Um, if you hate it so much, why did you see it 3x??????? Hmmmmmmmm?

message 5: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Pretty Woman - another example of how Hollywood can take a classsic and make it suck.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments What I hate about the scene is that she is bitching cuz she is being discriminated cuz of the way she looks… and her respond to it is change her appearance become that that she hates… and then come back and act like she is better the somebody else now because of the money she expend and her appearance… is it only me or this makes no sense???

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso, you should not expend that much thought on said movie.

Servius  Heiner Julia roberts has the same problem Camron Diaz does... way to many teeth. I have trouble watching mutants...

Servius  Heiner and she has too many teeth... don't forget the teeth, Donna.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Besides, she's a prostitute, but he's her savior?! He's a prostitute purchaser!! Slimy.

Servius  Heiner Yes, yes we all agree the premise of the movie was stupid, what about her 10 extra teeth!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I like big mouths.

message 13: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Nick, I once read that her grandmother on her father's side was a Morgan Horse. I hope that clears things up.

Servius  Heiner What is not to like about big mouths? I am not pointing out the size of her mouth, I am pointing out that she has too many teeth, it's freaky! It's like her bottles were washed in nuclear goo, and she had a mutation. TOO MANY TEETH!

Servius  Heiner Nope... impossible. The only plausible explanation is she has too many. F-REAK!

message 16: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Sep 05, 2008 12:34PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" You should hang one on a leather string around your neck, KD...

message 17: by Lori (new)

Lori Well there you have it. Alfonso, not everybody else loves it. In fact most of us hate just the things you cited, and 100% can't stand Pretty Woman.

So get the facts straight, man. The fact is, once again, you are wrong!

Doncha just hate that?

message 18: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Sep 07, 2008 08:19AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok… I don’t think is true… besides nobody got the point of this thread… I want other people to talk about the things that “most” people love but they hate and then share the hate… but thank you for the no support people!!! I’ma finish writing my “I hate when almost one ton frutista machines fall on top of me” and then taking a shower and taking some pain killers!!! MY LIFE SUCKS!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You right I have a nokia phone that haves music and phone…. And e book =) anyway I don’t see how an Ipod could have same from the attack of the frutista machine??? (did I mention that I happened twice????

message 20: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You come to the Haters Club for support? Errrmmm....

But now that the intention of the thread is clear, i'd have to say...

1) the Dallas Cowboys
2) the New England Patriots
3) The Da Vinci Code
4) TV programming. All of it. Except maybe football and hockey games.

message 21: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) And maybe some historical documentaries. And really good movies done without commercials. And Robot Chicken. And the Simpsons. And Bullshit. And Mythbusters. But all TV programming other than that.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahaah.. I got it for free… and I haven’t turn it on in almost a month now…..

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ipods = lusciousness

did you get injured by the fruitista machine or just drenched in high fructose corn syrup?

message 24: by Novi (new)

Novi Bobby #38: Marie, I agree with you. Not too long ago I'm shopping for a new cell and I told my friend that I'd buy anything as long as it's not Nokia (because about everyone I know has it. Therefore I must hate it!).

Along with Nokia my list would be:
- Laskar Pelangi (in my humble opinion, an overrated Indonesian book)
- Facebook (although I have FB, I avoid it as much as I can because now everyone has FB)
-iPod (if you have a cellphone that has a music player in it, why get an iPod?)

message 25: by Tracy (new)

Tracy ali, i swear to god, you and i have scarily similar thought patterns.

well, except about the cargo pants. i admit, i had this army green pair that was at least a size too big for me that i wore to pieces when i was in highschool (with the obligatory itty bitty tshirt and combat boots and enormous studded belt), but that was in the mid to late 90's, and i was small and waif-like and fancied myself a little badass. i don't think that look would (or should) fly anymore (except for maybe on waif-like, wannabe badass 14 year olds, because anything is preferable to the hootchie outfits they keep assaulting the general public with). and since i work in the beauty department of a design firm, i see those fashion cargo pants a good deal, and have firmly come to the conclusion that they are a bad idea. right up there with those ridiculous caftans that are so popular right now. just... no. although, still better than the the baggy cuffed man jeans thing katie holmes is really trying to make happen. because, bleh.

as for the iphone, sure, it's great if it's your cup of tea. my boyfriend loves his, and admittedly, makes full use of it. he spent the 3 months up until the release of the 3G version trying to convince me to take over his old one, but it's just not my thing, personally. i like flip phones that are just phones. although the camera on it is tempting, i admit, because it actually takes decent quality pics, and i'm a picture taking fiend when i have the means to do so. but i like flip phones, so it's a no go for me, because i find it very uncomfortable to talk on (and the headset is frankly, just another annoying piece of equipment as far as i'm concerned).

message 26: by Tracy (new)

Tracy ok, here's something i hate that EVERYONE else loves. ketchup. i don't get it. it's disgusting, and it ruins the flavor of pretty much everything you're supposed to put it on (sugary ketchup + salty hot dog/french fries = disgusting waste of otherwise totally worthwhile saturated fat). i also hate all of ketchup's relatives: barbecue sauce (ok, sometimes, if it's REALLY spicy or really interesting, then it's ok), A-1 (if your steak is bad enough that it requires any sort of sauce then it's not worth eating. a good steak requires no condiments), etc.

however, salsa and other tomato based foods are a different story completely. they are all amazing, and i am ever so happy that whole e.coli or whatever thing is done for now.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate ranch dressing. Guh.

message 28: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell KD, do you mean you hate sour cream with guacamole or you hate them individually?

message 29: by Tracy (new)

Tracy i don't know how i feel about the idea of pre-shelled edamame... seems like the little beans would get cold too fast without their cozy (furry) shells to keep them warm. plus, i like the way the salt sticks to the fuzzies, so when you pop them out the shell you get just a little bit of salt, but not too much. although, if you're already eating the edamame chilled, then i'm on board. i just think they're better all hot and steamy. because soy is one of those things that just isn't quite as appealing when served at room temperature.

message 30: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Everybody seems to like air, but I hate it. The fact that I have to breath it prevents me from living underwater. I wish, I wish, I wish I were a fish.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hee-hee.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.