Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > What subject would you teach?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:45PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I would teach Muggle Studies and Care of Magical Creatures.

message 2: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:45PM) (new)

Rachel i would like to teach transfiguration. it would be so funny when students messed up, but so cool when they finally got it.

message 3: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:45PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments I think I would want to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts. Although, if I taught that class my teaching career would only last for a year. That would not be good. No, maybe a slightly more stable course, like transfiguration or ancient runes. I can't remember, did they have to take a History of Wizarding class? If there's that class I would teach it.

message 4: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:46PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments I would love to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts, but Transfiguration and Care of Magical Creatures are close behind.

message 5: by Cindy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:46PM) (new)

Cindy (supercin721) | 26 comments Charms, Transfiguration, Muggle Studies, Arithmancy...all would be great but, since I'm a history teacher, I would boot out Prof. Binns and make sure those Hogwarts students loved the history of Magic. I swear I would try.

message 6: by Sarah Anne (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:50PM) (new)

Sarah Anne (sarahaf712) | 38 comments Ancient Runes or History of Magic.

message 7: by Alice (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Alice Gold (alicewgold) I would make up my own subject....I would teach "Home Economics for the wand". I would totally outdo the Martha's of the muggle world!

message 8: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments i'll follow alice's lead and make my own subject. how about magical journalism? so there would be more responsible writers than rita skeeters!

message 9: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:52PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) i think thats a great idea Peng

message 10: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Personally I would want to be the Charms teacher. I think it would be really fun.

message 11: by Jordan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:58PM) (new)

Jordan (JordieHeartsBooks) Defense against the dark arts or Runes or Fortune Telling (to tap into my Romanian roots) or some sort of history of something. Not really of magic as a whole, but perhaps a subtopic or 2.

message 12: by Kidz (new)

Kidz | 33 comments muggle study's.

message 13: by Reading Soul (new)

Reading Soul (ReadingSoul) | 9 comments I think Id teach herbology, because its totally something I have no idea about in the real world, but, Id love to give it a try! ;D

message 14: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments Transformation, charms, defense against the dark arts, care of magical creatures or divination. I would definitely take all of them!

message 15: by Sanskriti (new)

Sanskriti transfiguration would be preety cool nah......just transforming stuff in front of ur eyes...
tranfiguration, yeah

message 16: by Rainy (new)

Rainy i would teach divination because seeing into the future would be awesome and lets not forget the nobble art of reading tea leaves but if i didnt teach divination i would teach defense against the dark arts that would be to much fun or i would just teach poison making just like snape, if snape is teaching that class it has to be awesome,SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!

message 17: by Krauser108 (new)

Krauser108 | 6 comments I WOULD TEACH THE DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS. THIS WAY ICAN USE THE CRUCIUS CURSE ON ANYONE WHO ACTS UP.

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) | 25 comments Defense Against The Dark Arts

message 19: by Ray-Ray (new)

Ray-Ray | 20 comments oh i'd say transfiguration for sure. charms a close second...

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 6 comments I would totally teach Charms, it's cool and creative and never boring (like me ;)

message 21: by Angie (new)

Angie herbology for sure! i love gardening and being outside, and to see the neat plants the magical world has would be really Kool.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 6 comments Most certainly potions. I mean, it's like cooking, only way better. You can do anything with a potion.

message 23: by Snowendy (new)

Snowendy | 8 comments I will try Potion and maybe Care of Magical Creatures. It is fun taking care about those interesting creatures...

message 24: by Saybaar (new)

Saybaar | 6 comments I'm a total history/language arts geek, so Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, or History of Magic for me.

message 25: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments I would love to teach all of the subjects except Potions and DADA. I'd probably blow up the school if I taught Potions.
If I had to pick, I think that I would teach Charms or Transfiguration.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG this is a hard question. I would probably chose Care of Magical Creatures cuz i ♥ animals. But then also I would like to teach Charms cuz i ♥ magical charms. But i agree with Taylor S i would blow up the school lol :)

message 27: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 13 comments Well if DADA wasn't cursed probably that, or something like transfiguration. Plus I ♥ sports so maybe i could be a quidditch coach. Why aren't there coaches anyways? I would want to be head of my house (Grifindor) also.

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (distant_radio) | 1 comments Potions. :]

message 29: by Tana (new)

Tana I'm with Taylor S. I'd teach Charms or Transfiguration

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooooohhhh... a toughie!! :)

Well, I could teach History of Magic - I love history and I love rambling on about it

Also, there's always Divination - that would just be... fun, I guess

And, of course, I love to bake/cook, even though I've been known to screw things up on occasion, so Potions is definitely a possibility!

message 31: by Keertana (new)

Keertana (phoenix_magyk) | 4 comments I would teach Care of Magical Creatures. I love hippogriphs!

message 32: by Tangela (new)

Tangela (jinx) | 2 comments Well, I'm studying to be a History teacher in real life, so one of mine would definitely be History of Magic. If I'd been Harry's teacher, he wouldn't have gotten bored! Though, I'd really love to do Ancient Runes...and maybe Transfiguration.

message 33: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Potions..I love mixing up stuff and all that..also, Transfiguration..I would love to be an animagus like McGonagall!

message 34: by Inky (new)

Inky | 1 comments I'd have to go for ancient runes or astronomy -- I always wanted to know more about Professor Sinistra. And, I'd get to hang out with the centaurs too!

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie | 67 comments I'd teach Transfiguration and Quidditch. Transfiguration sounds cool because it'd be awesome to be able to change stuff like McGonagall and Quidditch is just cool. Who doesn't want to be able to fly?

message 36: by Amrita (new)

Amrita | 20 comments Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures...oh, and I want to be a writer when I grow up, so maybe I'd make up magical creative writing or something.

message 37: by Amrita (new)

Amrita | 20 comments Oh, yeah, and Quidditch.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 09, 2008 11:36AM) (new)

I would teach Defense Against the Dark Arts. Maybe Charms too. I would surely teach Astronomy too.

message 39: by Cat (new)

Cat I thinl i'd like to teach transfiguration or charms. Divination is cool, but i think that should be left up to the expert Firenze!

message 40: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments I'd love to teach charms.

message 41: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Me too!!!

message 42: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments i want to teach transfiguration... but then again, it would probably be too advanced for me...

message 43: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) | 14 comments I think it would be fun to teach Charms or Transfiguration

message 44: by Alec (new)

Alec | 28 comments i would like to teach defense against the dark arts.....that would be fun

message 45: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture I'd like to be the Hogwarts Librarian!

message 46: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
Tha's cool .I'll help u Nikki!

message 47: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
Actually i help our librarian at school too! I'm always there in the library doing the stuff!

message 48: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments if i was librarian i wouldn't be as psychotic as mme. pince... lol

message 49: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight | 13 comments Defense against the dark arts.

message 50: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments i challenge you to a feather duster fight! in the name of saving books from chocolate everywhere!

« previous 1 3