This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

A few things I hate this March

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I hate that Fooze isn't around. I hate that I hate that Fooze isn't around. I never would have anticipated missing his input, bot there you are.

I hate YA books. They give teenagers the impression that they're people too.

I hate that my boss is sending me to CA for training. I hate big cuties. I hate CA. I hate big cuties in CA. I hate being lectured to for eight hours a day. I hate that I can't fake a seizure convincingly and thus escape the training session.

I hate that my fraking I-touch changed the word "cities" to cuties up there. It doesn't even make sense. Cities is an actual word, so why fricking change it?

I also hate hippies and anything mint flavored.

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate your iTouch.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Seeing an adult man typing the word "cuties", intentionally or not, has just improved my day.

message 4: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I love my house.

I hate all of the fucking work.

I hate how my fat, old lady body is super sore these days and I can't even stand up straight in the morning or at night and I feel like I have to walk around like a hunched up creepo because I'm scared my back is going to go out.

I hate that even though people tell you that you'll be spraying money around like you won't even believe, you still aren't prepared for exactly how much money you're spraying around.

I hate that I am at the house almost every day, making it nearly impossible for me to see progress.

I hate that I can immediately fall in love with the most expensive insert item from Home Depot here every freaking time I go in there.

I hate baseboards and I hate trim and I hate refinishing baseboards and/or trim.

I hate that I am so freaking tired when I get home at night that I don't have those hours between 10:00p and 2:00a that I usually use for TV watching or reading.

I hate that the only book I've read recently was this one for book clubPlease Stop Laughing at Me: One Woman's Inspirational Story and it was completely stupid.

I hate that I hardly ever feel overwhelmed (which I think thought is/was for weaklings) and now I'm super overwhelmed and I'm not sure what to do about it, especially now that I'm not smoking.

I hate the new line up for Dancing with the Stars (but I will still watch) and I also hate that Ralph Macchio is 49 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

I also hate that I haven't won the lottery yet.

message 5: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments And I hate that Alfonoso isn't around too.

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate Alfonso. Fuck him. I don't want him to come back ever. Who cares he's gone? NOT ME! I don't miss him ONE BIT! Stupid Alfonso. I'm not sad about it. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments (you buying that?)

message 8: by smetchie (last edited Mar 01, 2011 02:57PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Fuck you Kristina! You must have read that wrong! No way he's 49!!!!! NO WAY!

*apparently it's denial Tuesday in my world. That sucks. I personally prefer "inappropriate touch Tuesday."

message 9: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments smetchie wrote: "Fuck you Kristina! You must have read that wrong! No way he's 49!!!!! NO WAY!
*apparently it's denial Tuesday in my world. That sucks. I personally prefer "inappropriate touch Tuesday.""

Nope, fuck yoooooooooooooooooou.

According to wikipedia (and they're never wrong), his birthday is November 4, 1961. Karate Kid will turn 50 this year. Holy Shit.

message 10: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I was referred to as an "older gentleman" today. I didn't like that.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

That's rough. Sorry, man.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Sorry Dave. That blows. Did you hear Ralph Macchio is almost 50??

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

This March I hate the fact that I am so depressed that I can barely get out of bed. I hate that I am not a productive adult in this stupid, fucking society. I hate the stupid asshole across the street that stares at us whenever we are outside. And I hate how older guys talk to my 16 year old daughter like she is some sort of fried chicken they can get at their local 'Churches' Chicken. I hate the way my husband talks about other women when he knows how insecure I am with my body at the moment. I hate the way I feel about my fat ass at the moment. I hate my gay-assed hair cut. It makes me look like a lesbian. Not that I don't love lesbians, but I thought it would look more punk and instead, well...And finally I hate March because it is still fucking cold.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate fried chicken.

message 15: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I hate meat on the bone... all of it.

message 16: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Are we still talking about food?

message 17: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Rusty wrote: "Are we still talking about food?"

Pervert.

Okay, so I don't hate all meat on the bone...

message 18: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Churches is the best.

message 19: by Megan (last edited Mar 02, 2011 10:24AM) (new)

Megan I've never even heard of Churches fried chicken.

And no, I don't get out much, by choice.

message 20: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Kristina wrote: "I hate meat on the bone... all of it."

Get a haircut like Madison.

message 21: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Oddrun wrote: "... if you keep reading that erotica, now wonder you don't get out..."

Says the lady currently reading Long Hard Ride.

message 22: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Don't get me wrong... I'm going to get a copy for myself!!

message 23: by Megan (new)

Megan The first 2 books are good, but every book after that just gets better and better. My favorite is Cowgirl Up and Ride. And by the way, I can't take all the credit for corrupting Oddrun. I'm sure every person in this group has contributed to that.

Erotica is the only type of book that my husband won't continuously bitch at me for reading when I neglect everything else in life(cooking, cleaning, sleeping, etc.). He seems to thing it will benefit him. Men....

message 24: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Kristina wrote: "I hate meat on the bone... all of it."

Okay, seriously now, I don't know what that means. Do you just prefer processed meat or are you some kind of veggie?

message 25: by smetchie (last edited Mar 02, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Meat on the bone grosses her out because of some traumatic connection in her brain to one time when her dog ate a chicken leg and simultaneously barfed and shit on her and her sisters lap in the back of the car. (or something like that.)

Don't you pay attention, Tom?

message 26: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ;)

message 27: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments That was a weird edit.

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments FUCK!!

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You're never here when I'm here.

message 30: by Stina (last edited Mar 02, 2011 09:52PM) (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments smetchie wrote: "Meat on the bone grosses her out because of some traumatic connection in her brain to one time when her dog ate a chicken leg and simultaneously barfed and shit on her and her sisters lap in the ba..."

Holy shit... this is exactly right and I heart Gretchen more than ever for remembering this tidbit.

And, I totally eat meat. I just don't like gnawing it off the bone.

message 31: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Tidbit?! That horrific image is burned on my brain forever.

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I don't gnaw on bones either. I eat fried chicken and I eat hot wings, though. I usually tear the meat off and then eat it. I'm not sure why. I never even thought about it before now.

message 33: by Harry (last edited Mar 04, 2011 08:38AM) (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I'm not sure if I hate this or not, but I just yelled at President and the VP of Sales of my company in front of about 5 other people. I "told" them I didn't like or appreciate their attitude and their constant shitty comments are killing my morale along with everyone in my department.

message 34: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Anyone hiring?

Who am I kidding...I've got Jedi mind control over these fuckers. They'd never fire me.

Servius  Heiner I don't think I have ever known a jolly work place.