Maximum Ride! discussion

Roleplay > Flock 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 529 (529 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
((This flock will be starting out in a small clearing in the forest. If you don't know what's going on, please make a character first and then post in this topic to let us know you would like to be in this flock. In other words, don't randomly join the flock if you're not on the list! As soon as this flock is full, we will make another topic for a flock like it so that no one flock will get too crowded and confusing. Anddd... I think that's it. Have fun!))

message 2: by Wolfie-the-dork (last edited Feb 19, 2011 10:11AM) (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((*flail* Thankyoooou :D))
Kellan wiggled his shoulders and arms, getting chips of wood and dirt clumps off of him as he sat up. His late-night attempts of disguise seemed to work, there were no animals or people near him. He stood, shaking himself again to get the debris off of the rest of him. He chose a good spot to be...

The boy, after looking and listening around several times to make sure he was safe, took off his gloves and stretched his claw-like fingers.

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Feb 19, 2011 10:22AM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Death is only the beginning, life is but a passage.

Poetry, pure poetry, you should not fear the inevitable, you should not shirk from your fate.

Eli swung into a tree, his ice-blue hair swaying around his scarred face, matching eyes narrowing. Battered bag thrown over leather-clad shoulder, he breathed deeply, flashing a look around the surrounding area. Safe, everything was secure.

He had no wish for living contact, he just wanted peace, peace from the crowding minds of society. How quiet it was now, how.... beautiful. No flashing colours, no pressing personalities. Just peace.

Yes, he still wore the leather jumper the school had specifically designed for him, but he had put the rest of his past behind him. A relief, though, if her were to be truthful to himself, he missed Ismael and Hael, they had been the closet thing to a friends he had. Though, in the end, they had been enemies. Or so he was told.

He scratched at a pale cheekbone, hand trailing down to his mute mouth. Spoken words, they still eluded him, even after all of these years. They had tried, oh yes, they had tried to make him speak, but it was all useless. He was forever silent, locked in a soundless world. They had called him....deaf. Yes. He was deaf. A blessing, he supposed. He had not had to listen to the dying screams of so many, just there dying aura.

Yes, in a way, he was blessed.

message 4: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

RedPath | 5032 comments Mod
Dane lounged on a tree limb, chewing on some trail mix that he'd stolen from some campers. Oh, he'd taken much more, but he'd have to save it. He'd never know when he'd get food again.

He loved the forest, that was certain enough. Under the canopy of trees, he felt at home.

Suddenly, the hair on his neck shot up and he darted his hand out to his side, catching a pinecone just as it fell. Dane sighed at this, wishing he could choose when to react to falling objects.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments He leaned down, scuttling down the tree. He needed to find water, a freshwater spring should be somewhere. It was a forest, after all, and weren't there springs in forests?

Knowledge, the only thing he really coveted, yet was readily stolen and deprived from him.

He touched the leafy floor gently, sprinting like a wraith through the trees, his face as blank as ever, but his mind soaring with happiness.

message 6: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Dane sat forward abruptly, snapping his head to the left and looking down. Just a moment later, someone -something- ran by. All Dane saw was a flash of ice blue hair.

Curiosity overcame him and Dane attemppted to follow this strange person.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli felt his breath catch. Followed. He was being followed, the ?? aura close behind him. He poured the rest of his already meagre strength into his legs, swinging abruptly into a tree, sending a silent plea to any of the cold gods above that he would not be found.

((What colour should Dane's aura be? Unless, of course, you don't care.))

message 8: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

((I don't care :) I like surprises! But he's friendly, so it probably wouldn't be scary))

Dane caught up in time to see the person-thing disappear from sight. This put him on high alert. After a moment he slowly turned around and went back the way he came. Hopefully, none of his food had been stolen by squirrels.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Kellan blinked a few times quickley. noises! He thought, They aren't animal noises, they're people noises! He shook his head a few times and decided a bush would work. He wormed his legs under the soft ground and hid the rest of himself in the bush, waiting for the noises to pass.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(I hope I do this right)

so what should we do now? Phoenix said to anyone who would listen really. she was trying to start a fire but the wood was a little wet but she would make it start.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh are we all together or alone?)

message 12: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

((Well, they're in the same area, but nobody knows anybody yet.))

message 13: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Flock forming time! XD >w<~))

message 14: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

((Yep!))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli watched the fading cerulean aura, swallowing thickly. Enemy or friend, it doesn't matter he thought grimly, They will all lead to my destruction anyhow.

He leaned back, stroking his white, blue tipped wings. They hurt when he flew, so it had been a long while since he even tried.

When he was sure it was safe, he dropped from his branch, scanning the area.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok then) Lilith turned around she smelt something something human not animal coming closer so she got in a tree ready to jump on anything that gets close, she could not hear footsteps but she did hear flapping like wings, "hmm I wonder if its a bird kid? we might be able to join forces even though its the worst thing ever.." she stopped. Someone was in the tree with her it just landed and she was under it!

message 17: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Feb 19, 2011 12:16PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments He brushed thin fingers over his suit, raising his eyes to the night sky. Immortal flames, watch over me he sent, mouthing the familiar words as he stalked through the underbrush, his wings held loosely to his back.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilith counts "1, 2, 3!!!!!!!!" she jumps out of the tree and pushes her wings out and goes into the sky!! trying to scope out who was in the tree and then she see it! "Who are you?!! you better tell me or your dead meat!!!!!" She said with full attitude.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli looked up at the girl, face blank but his heart hammering at his rib cage. Who are you? he mouths, blinking t her unfamiliar silver aura.

message 20: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Dane was within twenty feet of the tree he previously occupied when he saw two people standing under it. Neither of them were familiar, but Dane could tell that the boy with blue hair was the same thing he saw running earlier.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok um are we meeting now? if so here I go)

"Lilith. who are you?" Lilith was looking at him and watching every move he made. "if your gonna kill me then you better count that out cause I will kick your butt before that happens" Lilith was so calm when she said things. She sensed someone else was behind her like watching her. but she could not take her eyes off of the strange guy cause he might make a move and she would need to be ready.

message 22: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Dane wanted to groan. Greeeaaaaat. Just what I needed. A standoff.

As carefully as he could, he flanked the two other people, arriving on the other side of the tree. He climbed the tree as quietly as he could, so as not to disturb them. All he wanted was the camping food he stole earlier. Surely, they'd understand.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli twitched. Fear. No, calm, I must stay calm. He raised his hands in the air, showing he was unarmed, and, hopefully, he was no threat.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2011 02:33PM) (new)

"Are you one of them?" Lilith said with her arms crossed. What did he want from her?

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli let loose a shallow breath. Always, it was always like this, whether he liked it or not.

"No" he mouthed, backing up slightly, hot blood spilling down his back as the knives strapped against his back bit deep, robbing him of his life fluid.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what are you doing out here?"

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Calmly, he straightened, eyes hardening into shards of ice. He raised a hand to his mouth, gesturing that he was unable to speak.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hold that thought" She heard something. It could be a animal but Im not so sure. Lilith thought. "Ok stay her and dont make a move!" she said to the boy. So she spread her wings and shot for the sky and went to where the sound was coming from. She had her target! She went and tucked her wings in and landed hard on the thief! "What are you doing?!!" She was angry and you could tell. "If you dont tell me right now I will kill you!!" She new she shouldent because she needed help but...

message 29: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Intuition told him to move, but Dane wasn't fast enough. Now some girl landed on him and the tree branch he was on snapped. They crashed into the ground, and Dane consequently broke the girl's fall.

Grunting, Dane kicked her off as fast as he could. Standing up, he assessed his wings, since they had been under him when they landed.

"Nice going, Grace," he muttered sarcastically, feeling very pissed off.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli watched all of this with muted interest, shuffling a few more feet to the left. Strategy, he was a master of it, though the flashing aura of the two was making him slightly disorientated.
Never forget your lessons, they could save your life...

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2011 05:46PM) (new)

"Jerk!" Lilith said. "Who you working with? Hey you!" she said to the boy that she met first (I need to get his name. Lilith thought) "Get over here"

message 32: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

"Jerk?" Dane said with disbelief. "I was just sitting in a tree, minding my own business, when you decided to play trampoline with my stomach!" He cringed as he found a fractured bone in his left wing.

He looked at Eli with sympathy. "Boy, do I feel bad for you." he muttered. Dane then turned back to Lilith, feeling disdain rise in his throat. "You can't attack someone expect them to be nice to you."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli's mouth twitched downwards in what could, could be described as a frown. He inched forward, but kept twenty feet between them.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you should not be trying to steal things!!!!! or whatever you were doing!!!" she does not know why she was being to defensive! "ok fine" she mumbled, "So whats ya'lls names?"

message 35: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Dane remembered what he was doing in the tree. He looked down at his feet. Scattered on the groud was all of the food he had collected, scattered across the forest floor. His stomach suddenly felt a lot emptier.

"Dane," he said flatly, then covering his face in his hands and letting out a deep sigh.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Eli raised his hand, spelling out:

E......L.....I

He dropped his hand quickly, clasping his hand behind his back, feeling the blood seeping out. His stitches must have broken also, a few pricks couldn't produce this much blood....could it? Maybe. He did not know.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lilith" she was starting to calm down she needed to if she wanted to get these guys to be her allies. "So what can you do Dane?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eli eh ok and what can you do? she smelt blood on him. "are you bleeding Eli?"

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments He shook his head, stepping back, pulling the knives from their concealed sheaths.

Five more minutes, please he silently begged, eyes narrowed and cruel.

message 40: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Dane looked at Eli carefully, wondering what was up. His intuition was going crazy. "I think I'll leave."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Eli then back at Dane "And where do you think your going?" she was not going to let him go that easily.

message 42: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

I don't like this, I don't like this, I don't like this... Dane's instincts were telling him to leave. But this girl wasn't so easy to get rid of.

"Away."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look dude if your hurt which I know you are cause I can smell it and I can fit it for you" Lilith said to Eli.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no you dont!" she said standing in his way. "Look I need ya'll's help, I dont like it either I hate help but I can't do this by myself" Every word she spoke she got more sick.

message 45: by Wolfie-the-dork (last edited Feb 20, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Kellan tightened his lips, wishing the group would leave so that he could. He slowly removed a leaf that fell onto his eyelid, trying not to make a sound or shake the bush he hid under.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments He breathed slowly, relaxing his shoulders, slipping the knives up his sleeves. He shook his head, making a motion for a tiny scratch.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you hear that?" Lilith heard something move, man she was really getting tired of people trying to hide why could they not just come out in the open? but she wouldent the same.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont know I smell blood it could be that but i highly doubt it." Lilith said to Eli.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Zodiac knelt by a stream, washing away the dust and grime that covered his face. Sweet relief.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(im bringing Phoenix in again if thats ok I can handle her hopefully :) Phoenix was hungry, she had not eaten for 2 days and nothing in the woods looked edible. "Man I really need something to eat and drink" She said to herself. So she kept walking hoping she would find something to eat or someone to help her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11