Maximum Ride! discussion

Characters > Flock List

Comments Showing 1-50 of 625 (625 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Swiftfire, is Timon (last edited Jul 13, 2011 07:07PM) (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
HEY THERE. Okay, so this is basically just a topic to organize who’s who and who’s where. I used what people voted for in this poll to place them in groups. The first name is the character's, and the second is his/her roleplayer's. If you are not on this list, but you have made a charrie, you haven’t voted on the poll yet! If your name is up here but not your character’s name, you haven’t made one yet! (You can do so here.) If there is more than one character by your name, please post below whether you want all your charries to be in one flock or, if not, which you want each one to be in. Also, you may notice, there is quite a lot of people in the first two groups. We can discuss below how we want it to be split up. (As in, two flocks escaping the School at different times, two flocks in two different cities, etc.) Well, I think that’s it. OH YEAH. And I will definitely keep the list below updated as much as is physically possible. :D SWIFTY OUT.

Flock 1: The School (OPEN)

Ismael, Hael (Demonic)
Lithos (Rachel)
Skye (GSGS)
Jordan (J.D.)
Spencer (RCRC)

Flock 1a: The School (OPEN)

Rosie, Mary (Nina)
Nick (Ninga Noodle)
Sting (Zoe)
James (Matt)
Miki (Mikitara)
Darland (Davis)
Mumble (Hanna)
Antonio (Anthony)
Jean (Stephanie)
Shell (Yoite)

Flock 1b: The School (OPEN)

Luella (Jenna)
Grace (Jenna)
(Rosa)
(Jessica)
(Titan)

Flock 2: Chicago (CLOSED)

Stella (Swifty)
Scarlett (RedPath)
Erika, Zero (Greyu)
Belial (Demonic)
Pyro (Vanillaice)
Devyn (Rebecca)
Savita (Savita)
Scar (Olivia)
Chyna (Catie)

Flock 2a: City (OPEN)

(Bookworm)
(Ichigo)
(Chloe)
(Haley)

Flock 3: Forest (OPEN)

Eli, Zodiac (Demonic)
Dane (RedPath)
Jax (Xondlina)
Kacey (Kaleb)
Artemis (Jenna)
Kristi (Camaryn)
Lily (GVP)
Hero Cloud (Storm)

message 3: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Heehee, well you haven't said where you want to start yet!

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Idk... I'll probs do the... city....

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Hael and Belial are going to destroy each other D: This is going to be fun! ^-^

message 6: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Vanillaice *I'm no superman!* wrote: "Idk... I'll probs do the... city...."

Haha, okay!

Demonic wrote: "Hael and Belial are going to destroy each other D: This is going to be fun! ^-^"

... Oh my. That does sound fun.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments lolz. Methinks she'll start on a random really big building...

message 8: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Nice. :D

So, speaking of the city roleplay... any ideas on how to break it up?

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Uh.... they all..... meet...... somehow.....

message 10: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

No, I mean having two (or more) different flocks that start in cities, since so many people voted for it. One could start in Chicago, like we decided, and then the others could start in other cities.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

man dude 2 ppl in the forest me and Lauren small group lol :) this is going to be so fun XD

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Its gonna be more of a 1 n 1

message 14: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Haha, I could make another charrie and join you if y'all are lonely. ;D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hehehe I dont care lol :) whatever ya'll want to do lol

message 17: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

I want the flock Stella's in to be kind of small, too. Or at least to start out.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments I'm thinking that mine will sort of be part of the flock, but be doing her own thing occasionally. Meh, maybe.

message 19: by Swiftfire, is Timon (last edited Feb 17, 2011 06:22PM) (new)

Haha, that works! Maybe we should just start the roleplay over the weekend and see who meets whom first? And then go from there? That may turn out to be a disaster.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I can do whatever and I dont mind being a loner I cant wait to start this thing so when we start what do we do?

message 21: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

RedPath | 5032 comments Mod
I could make another character for the smallest group.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments My characters can be split up too, if needed.

message 23: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Rachel wrote: "I can do whatever and I dont mind being a loner I cant wait to start this thing so when we start what do we do?"

Just... roleplay, I guess. xD We could have separate plots for each flock that we come up with later.

message 25: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Demonic wrote: "My characters can be split up too, if needed."

Alright, whatever you would prefer! Having four in one flock would probably not be the best idea, though.

What about you, RedPath? Are Scarlett and Dane going to be in the same flock?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

no like what I mean is I dont really know how to role play never done this before. I feel retarded :P

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments lol, this was my first rp too :)

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments You'll get the hang of it!

message 29: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Oh, okay! You know the basic idea of roleplays, right? You can go back through this group's old roleplays (or any group's, really), to get a better idea of it. I'm sure you'll catch on quickly!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Okay, I decided I would like to start Belial in the city, and Eli in the forest :P

message 31: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Kay, I'll edit!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Swiftfire wrote "Oh, okay! You know the basic idea of roleplays, right?" well not really but your right I should figure it out once I see what everyone is doing I'll be a natural...hopefully lol :) and I'll see some older ones to figure out what to do :)

message 33: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Sounds good! I'm sure you'll be great.

By the way, I might disappear soon. My mom's friends are over and she might make me go talk to them. Not to mention my homework... xD

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

ok so the concept is really what were doing we just talk in our charters like were in the books if that does not sound right I cant really explain Im horrible at explaining lol but I get it :)

message 35: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Yup, that's basically it!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

K then!!!! Thank ya'll for helping!!!! Im having a ton of fun on here and this is my Facebook LOL really I think its 100X better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

message 38: by Jay (new)

Jay SWIFTY!!!Can you update it again?????PWEASE?????

message 39: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

@Swifty: Perhaps so.

message 40: by Jay (new)

Jay ?????.......I'm not going to ask.......

message 41: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Rachel wrote: "K then!!!! Thank ya'll for helping!!!! Im having a ton of fun on here and this is my Facebook LOL really I think its 100X better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD"

Agreed!

@J.D.: Of course. Sorry, I was eating dinner.

@RedPath: Perhaps... *gazes thoughtfully into distance*

message 42: by Jay (new)

Jay YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

-randomly jives-

message 44: by Jay (new)

Jay .....?????

message 45: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
I'm gonna miss Swiftfire Savita and Redpath :( We're in separate RPs, but I wanted to start in the stupid School, so...

message 46: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Aww, I could always make another charrie to be in your flock! (Or an Eraser. Hehehehe.)

And guys, does starting the roleplays tomorrow at noon (Central Time) sound good? I'll send out a group message later today about it, and also telling people that the roleplays will be first come first serve. As soon as there are about four charries in a flock, we should start up another roleplay with the same idea.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Im gonna be gone today at noon :P but would it be okay to start like around 2:30? pm.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments i think we might need to split flock one...it might get too confusing

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments well it'll depend on how many others will join us in the future :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13