This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Something intreating

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner So Seth said something that I have been thinking about for just a bit now... Is there a way the moderators utilizing all their infinite wisdom, can reduce the number of old dilapidated threads, and thread folders? There are a lot of cool conversations that would be good for archive, and then there are the massive heap of things that just need to go... Ellipses.

Servius  Heiner yes'um, an earnest request. If you two don't want to flat out delete them, then maybe an archive folder... It is just really daunting to scroll scroll scroll... way to much scrolling to find an interesting conversation. Plus there is a lot of garbage (some of it mine) that maybe attracting the um... you know.

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Just FYI: chichi (pronounced cheechee) is also Spanish slang for breast.

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Wasn't there a golfer in the 70's and 80's named Chi Chi Rodriguez? His name means "breast"?

message 5: by EvilNick (new)

EvilNick put them away

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Are Monchichis an eastern thing? I grew up in the Pacific Northwest and I never heard of the damn things until I spent some time in the East.

message 7: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I vaguely remember them.

message 8: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Can you delete an entire folder?

message 9: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Sorry KD, apparently you have to entreat her to get the desired response, and ellipses seem to have a strange effect on her.

I also learned in some other thread that she likes to be sexually harrassed and to violate local park ordinances. Just a few things to keep in mind for any future requests.

Servius  Heiner Eh, I have a special flare with the ladies KD... Joke time?

Yeah it's joke time...

**disclaimer** The views expressed in this joke are not those of the poster.

What do women and floor tiles have in common?
If you lay them right the first time, you can walk all over them the rest of their lives.

Booooooo! Light the torches! Burn the Mo Fo!

Hey I said it wasn't my view just a joke I herd
once.

message 11: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell "Flare" was meant as a pun, right?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hey we can have a worse top 10 threads of all time!!!! can we can we can we??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments oh shit!! that sounds like a great idea!!!!

message 14: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Good entreating, Alfonso.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments entreating??? is that a word??? cuz i tough it was a typo lemme check

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments heheheh, i've been listinning to a lot of Entreating from your mom dave... i had to learn something right?

message 17: by Dave (last edited Aug 14, 2008 10:46AM) (new)

Dave Russell Your mom never has to entreat Alfonso. Oh, and you're right about Dominicans loving plantains. Your mom sure does. I mean she loooves them...

message 18: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 14, 2008 10:48AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Yours don’t have to either…. I make her do it just for the hell of it =), and I’m glad that we started some sort of intercultural food exchange you give my mother some platanos… and I’ll take your mothers pie =)

message 19: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I like your mom's pie too. Does everything in the Dominican Republic smell like cigars?;)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.