This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

So, Rusty...

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You let hippies come in your back door?

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Kinky!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahahah

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm, my back door is exit only. I think you have me confused for someone else.

message 5: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Okay, I just remembered that I changed me avatar. The secret is that there's no back door.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments don't try to walk out of it man! even if it's exit only hippies will still touch your knob trying to get in!!1

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Well, I guess you'd know...........

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments :)

message 9: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I don't know which one of you did it, but it's hilarious. Even more hilarious will be his wrath when he notices.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments oh no! mod title wars!!!!

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Booze polls, Fooze.

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments When a slug won't work, try buckshot.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments haha Alfonso's is funny. Where did that come from?

message 14: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Rusty wrote: "When a slug won't work, try buckshot."

By that I meant, I'm just going to harass the most likely culprits.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments wait! we need to talk! i dont know who put that gypsy crap in my profile... but there is no need to get mean!!! that's fucking disgusting!!!!

I SAY LE THE MOD TITTLE WARS BEGGING!!!!

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What's up with Gypsies? Are they bad?

message 17: by smetchie (last edited Jan 27, 2011 02:35PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm laughging that you preferred "papaya penetrator" to gypsy. I ♥ your standards.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i hate gypsies.... not as a joke... but in the whole true meaning of the word... it's not funny! i should be ashamed of myself! i'm a racist!

message 19: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Sucks that there's no record of the mod title changes...

message 20: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I didn't know they were a race. I thought they were just bands of con artists living off the grid in a "band." I need to do some research, apparently.

message 21: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) More an ethnicity than a race, but the Roma are indeed a distinct people.

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Tom wrote: "Sucks that there's no record of the mod title changes..."

You just have to hang around and watch, I suppose.

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oddrun wrote: "Youre mums askew, smetchie?"

FOR SURE!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

What did Rusty's say?

message 25: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Huehehehe, I love this thread.

And the new titles, but they work great, no matter how upset of the mods might be.

(Psst. Good job whoever came up with them!)

message 26: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I believe the current ones are Alfonso, though he clearly took some time with the English.

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty's is my favorite. You should keep that title, Rusty.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Oddrun wrote: "We actually have some kind of gipsy war going on in Norway. They keep shooting eachother, and driving into eachothers cars."

yay! i wish ours were doing the same here!!! (i'm seriously not joking)

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Gypsies don't drive CARS! They ride in covered wagons and tell your fortune.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments smetchie wrote: "Gypsies don't drive CARS! They ride in covered wagons and tell your fortune."

Next time you in NYC go to the Shea stadium... and drive around... you'll see em... offering to fix your car for really cheap prices! have fun with that!!

and they drive mini bans..

message 31: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments There is a fantastic cemetery in Portland that is FULL of gypsy graves and tombs. It is creepy/awesome and a great place to freak yourself out at night.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Which one, Kristina?

message 33: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Rose City... it's the one where you can supposedly see the devil in the marble of the mausoleum at night. Have you run around in there?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I went there in high school, but I had no idea where it was! I remember the supposed devil.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought of that place when I read The Graveyard Book.

message 36: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Rusty's letting hippies come in his back door, again.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ...

message 38: by Monkey (new)

Monkey (reydemono) These old threads (to me) are like opening Tut's tomb!

Who knew that Alfonso had a thing about gypsies?
You know who else had a thing about gypsies?

You are back to Adolfo!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments yay!!!!! I"m Adolfo Jitler!!!!! again!!!!

message 40: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Your mockery will never convince me to get rid if my awesome avatar.......although I will grow bored of it at dome point.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you just want some dirty hippies to angrily pull and twist your knob!!!

or for them to wait till something is coming out of the exit only door... and then they will try to sneak in!!!

message 42: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Jul 22, 2011 09:43AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you are just trying to lure me in!!! but i'm telling you! be afraid!!! be really afraid, rusty! cuz when i strike back!!! i will crush you!

message 43: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments So why are you more pissed off than usual, Rusty? Do tell.

message 44: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments The boss is back in town. His very presence (in the state) makes my eyes roll. He's a micro-manager idiot, who couldn't manage the making of a peanut-butter sandwich.