Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive (BOTM) > January Group Reds ~ Clockwork Angel, Slave to Sensation and One Foot in the Grave

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Results of the poll for the January group read are in, you have all of December to get hold of your copy!

We have two group reads which are first in a series (or standalone) and our new feature the series continuation read (eg book 2 of a series we have already had book 1 of as a group read etc).

The winners of the general group read vote:
First place - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare with 28 votes (19.3%)
Second plance - Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh with 24 votes (16.6%)

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh

The winner of the series continuation group read vote:
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost with 43 votes (45.3%). Night Huntress #2
(Halfway to the Grave, Night Huntress #1 - April group read)

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost

If your choice has not won you can re nominate it for the following month. (Or post a thread in buddy reads folder see if anyone wants to read it with you)

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane | 82 comments I just finished Night Huntress #1 and LOVED IT. Can't wait to read #2!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisathisissilly) | 11 comments Ooohh I need to get a move on and read Night Huntress #1 so I can join in all of these :-)

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane | 82 comments Oh Lisa, did you finish #1? What did you think? Wasn't it good?

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebooknympho) I plan to re-read the whole Night Huntress series before the new one comes out in Feb.

message 6: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) Is Jen here?? R we gonna pupt of the group read topics/thread???

message 7: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Sorry I didn't get the threads up everyone! I had the flu :(

Thanks for stepping in Mariya! :)

message 8: by Vanika (new)

Vanika | 5 comments Okay i totally want to read night huntress i can't find it anywheree :(