This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate Harry!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments he always on line in the PS3 network... but he never on his PS3!!! the fuck!!! let's shoot some mother fuckers!!!!!!!

Servius  Heiner You were too deliberate in his destruction. You need to bait the prey. Make them think they have a chance. The notion that if they could do just a little better they would have you. Once they are hopelessly hooked you spend weeks grinding all their life's aspirations into nano-particles.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahahha! a man who understand the ways of the scrambler...

Servius  Heiner I am he who is.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahah! dont you just love when them dumb fucks just keep coming back for more! they swear they know what your position is going to be this time! they look so cute throwing their flash bangs and stun grenades!!!! and they sent those pretty little messages calling you a camper!!! they adorable!!!!

Servius  Heiner Heh! I just did a match last R&R 7 on 1. Me and my knife. 38 kills 2 deaths. B-I-T-C-H! those cats would not shut up for the rest of the night. They slandered my good name saying I was glitching! No self respecting gamer would glitch.

Servius  Heiner but since they had two kills on me, I told them I was going to start playing with both hands.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahahahahahah!!! speed class fag!!!!! i hate speed class!!! 38 and 2 is pretty damn impressive! i'd love to see you try that shit on me... that's why god gave me my AA12 with extended mags!!! to see you running towards me and greet you with hail of hot lead!!!!

i can understand glitching in private matches for fun... but in public lobbies? that's just plain stupid!!!!

i'm experimenting with the ACR with a silencer! that thing have no recoil!!! but you need to get 3 to 4 hits with it to get a kill! sort of annoying!!!!

Servius  Heiner Stopping power is a must. I prefer one shot/slash one kill.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i am using stopping power! but that thing does almost no damage!

what you use for quick snipping? i use a 50 cal with FMJ...

can't you believe that there is no stopping power in black ops?

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I got lame all over me reading this.

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Yes, but what do you hate about Harry?

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate the name "Harry."

message 14: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I hate when parents give little girls last names as first names. I swear I heard a woman at the park call her daughter McKinley or something the other day.

I also hate the name Tammy. Don't know why.

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) How about Tamela?

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Not good.

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Gerbil?

message 18: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Goebbels?

message 19: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Grape Ape

message 20: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) I like the turn this thread took. What happened to hating me!?

Alfonso, I had 14 kills yesterday in a Free For All. I had 16 deaths too, but all in all, I was proud of myself.

message 21: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Nov 17, 2010 01:05PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahaha! 14 to 16 ain't bad!!!! sounds like you finally drop shooting!!! remember the most important thing in free for all! when in doubt! empty the magazine! and if you see a N&**# you shoot a N&**#!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments we should have a Search and destroy match with just throwing knifes!!! 10 rounds! and see what happens!

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Hahahahaha! This thread is funny.

message 24: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I love date night. (I couldn't find the "I love" thread.) My kids are staying the night at my BFF's house and I can stay out as late as I want and say fuck really loud at 2am if I want to.

message 25: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You have to be lieing about your email notifications sarah. How do you see this shit otherwise??

message 26: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) smetchie wrote: "and say fuck really loud at 2am if I want to."

If you last that long! Drunky!

message 27: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) 12:15 rocking out to the White Stripes...sort of.

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I will never see 2am. But if I did, I could shout "fuck!" That's the point.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I just check in! But I don't check my email. I never got into emailing. Only for work.