This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I'm still not getting emails

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments and its' fucking pissing me off.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm getting my GoodReads emails just find!!! and i'm loving em!!! finally i'm getting sexy messages in goodreads! it was about time!!!

also! i think you me and erika should start texting!!! y'all drunk i'm getting drunk! let's talk drunk!

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments So you didn't get my boob email?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments she keeps fucking losing em!!! i send her mine 3 times already!!!

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments I'm not getting them either. And I'm not drunk. But I do want to see Rusy's boob.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments shit! then me and greatchen are the only ones getting fucked up?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and i dont wanna see Rusty's boob! for the record! but i do wonder if his is hairier than mine!

message 8: by Stina (last edited Nov 12, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I think I might get fucked up tonight too... I'm home alone and knitting (talk about oldladies.com! - cross thread!!) and I should probably do SOMETHING that's worth talking about on facebook tomorrow. LOL, OMG, ;)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ha! what would your poison be? believe it or not... this is mine tonight:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_Juana

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Uh oh. Aphrodisiac. I hope there are no unsuspecting papayas around.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments na, just me and Roxy tonight =( as usual! buaaaaaaaaaa

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahaahh!!!!

message 13: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I'm having kahlua and coffee. Delish!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Kahlua makes me nauceus!!! have you ever try Brugal with Monster??? that shit will get you drunk and hyper!!! and it's great for everlasting drunk sex!!!

message 15: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments I love kahlua and coffee. Yum. My mom makes some thing with coffee, kahlua, milk and vanilla vodka and it is fantastic. Can you still knit after one of those bad boys?

message 16: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I'm new to knitting anyway, so if it looks like shit, I'll just blame it on that.

However, I'm crossing my fingers that it makes me a better knitter... the way it makes me better at bowling and singing.

message 17: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Oooh I like it. Either way you're golden. How long have you been knitting? I wanted to try it out too and I think your way sounds fun.

Hey! You should have Alfonso look up your gangster name. He's really big on that tonight. And you think it's going to be really stupid but it's funny.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hush! DBCS!!! this people can know our gantsta names!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments shit! i forgot! i was going to say something about how alcohol makes us better at everything! but i forgot!

message 20: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments So then it doesn't actually make you better at everything. Plus I didn't say my name. I just said I had one. I like to brag.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "ha! what would your poison be? believe it or not... this is mine tonight:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_Juana"

That sounds DISGUSTING!

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty I did NOT get your boob picture. But you don't have my phone number. Do you want to just email it to me?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and it is disgusting!!! but it gets you so fucked up!!!!

you know in some places they use Carey dick (sea turtle dick) on it? they almost drove it to extinction cuz they say it makes you a better lover... you can still buy it in the black market! but its mad expensive! and you never know if you actually getting a real turtle dick!

message 24: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I had a margarita at dinner and then I've just been drinking beer beer beer.

message 25: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Sick. Poor sea turtles. They should be able to keep their own lovemaking skills.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments beer!!!!!!!! i wish i had some nice refreshing beer here!!!! this shit hits your throat like hell fire!!!!!

and then god it dont got carey dick!!! imagine me getting hornier with poor Roxy!

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I feel so bad for Roxy. Hey! Did you let my sock puppet into haters? She tried to join today while we were private and you were the only moderator.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahaha! i saw her!! and she was a private user! so i said access denied!!!!!

did you get my boob?

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments no. where did you send it?

Oh is she private? That makes sense because she's underaged. Young goodreads users should have private profiles.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i give up! i'ma send it to you here in Goodreads!

message 31: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Ok I got it in goodreads. It was less disturbing on my phone.

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh I got it in my email too. It's BIG.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahah! i have great man boobs! and a great nipple too!!!! dont you think is the cutest??/

message 34: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm seriously pissed off that I'm not getting emails from goodreads. What should I do??

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i think we should propose a secret group to keep it really private!!! and we held the competition in that group! and we announce the results here! we get to make a secret boob group! only really VIP people get to join!!!

message 36: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You're drunk on power and it's going to end badly.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments na, i'm serious! i can understand how some people may not want their boobs in public! it makes perfect sense! after we done we delete that shit!!! and by VIP people i mean anyone willing to post a boob!

message 38: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell You're passing around pictures of boobs?

Servius  Heiner This thread has regret written all over it.

message 40: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments smetchie wrote: "Rusty I did NOT get your boob picture. But you don't have my phone number. Do you want to just email it to me?"

Oh, I'm still not very good at expressing sarcasm online, am I?

message 41: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments And since when are Eh and Fonoso moderators? This place is really going to the shitter.

No offense intended.

message 42: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yesterday Steve axed all the previous moderators (including himself) and left just Alfonso. Apparently Alfonso added me back and added Eh.

message 43: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Dave wrote: "You're passing around pictures of boobs?"

Not passing around! It's going to be a very artistic and fun competition where I post all the pictures and then everyone has to try and guess who's boob is what. But I'm going to add boob pictures so it's not too obvious and so that everyone can feel safe that no one is ever going to know what their boob looks like. Because I'm not going to reveal who belongs to which boob. I'm just going to announce the winner. Even the winner will never know which ones they got right!
AND THE WINNER GETS A PRIZE!
You want in, Dave? pm me your boob.

the last 24 hours have made me hate the word "boob."

message 44: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments smetchie wrote: "Yesterday Steve axed all the previous moderators (including himself) and left just Alfonso. Apparently Alfonso added me back and added Eh."

But how did you get moved to the top, Eh? Did Alfonso remove himself and you added me and then added him back? This is confusing.

Oh who gives a fuck.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

When he made Eh! mod, she ousted him, made demands and then reinstated him.

message 46: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You can get rid of someone above you???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Yes you can. you can even get rid of yourself!!!! i've been waiting for you to go ahead and axe me!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'll whine like a little girl, then you will all laugh at me and call me a pussy, then i will complain about the world not being fair!and that this was the beginning of my world domination plan (taking over THC) and that now i will never be able to release the turtles!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and ten everything will be back to normal!

message 50: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Well I always knew you could ax yourself but for some reason I imagined the top spot held some special spot since its usually the group creator. But really, can someone help me with the email?? Its bugging me!

« previous 1