This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Is it alright that I love looking at that chick's ass every time I come in here?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I know people don't love nudie book pics on the home page because they're at work or they're teachers and bla bla bla. But I really really really like her ass. Since it's a drawing, I believe I'll call it "cover art."

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments I think it's alright. It's probably a little gay though.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments nothing wrong with gay!!! and if anybody says there is something wrong with chicks digging chicks i'll cut a mother fucker!!!!

that being said... carry on... what kind of thoughts you get when you look at the sexy ass?

Servius  Heiner I think i would rather see the sexy ass as aposed to just hearing her thoughts on it.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude! shut up! i'll have em making out in no time if everything goes according to plan!

message 6: by matthew (new)

matthew  smiley (smileyworld) COOOLLL

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Ewww. It's a kid.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! axe that kid!!!!!!!! he just ruined a perfect chance to get some girl on girl action going!!!! AXE HIM!!! AXE HIM NOW!!!!

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think it is. I followed a Norwegian's spelling. That's what I get.

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! axe that kid!!!!!!!! he just ruined a perfect chance to get some girl on girl action going!!!! AXE HIM!!! AXE HIM NOW!!!!"

It was already done hours ago. Where the hell have you been?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm working on a little side project!! buaaaa! i miss all the axe action!!! i'm like K.I. always late to the party!!!

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Fuck your side project.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Well I'm glad anyway, Oddrun. Because if I'd spelled it right my search wouldn't have come up with that lovely ass drawing.

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments It surely doesn't look like a real ass I've seen on anyone (except maybe Jessica Alba) but it's awful pretty.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

It looks kind of like mine.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Not.

message 17: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Can that actually be a possible ass to attain? It looks like a Barbie ass. In which case I'm gonna go with "no".

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Naw. Barbie ass isn't much to talk about. This ass is more heart-shaped.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm so happy right now =)

message 20: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Ooooh yeah you're right. And Ken thought he was so cool for snagging that. Pfft.

message 21: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments She knows just how to shake it, though.

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Not if you get ballerina barbie. You should see the shit she can do. It oughta be illegal.