This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I think I did! (AKA Alfonso finally lost something he care for)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments lost what!!! i didnt lost anything! i gain a challenge if anything!!! i'm a fucking level 55 5th prestige with a Scar-h with no extended mags and no FMJ! and 0 harriet deaths, zero headshots, 0 rank! i dont give a fuck! mother fuckers! i'll just kill the double per game! i'ma get my kill/death ratio sexy back!!! i'll shoot em all!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahaha, i can try... i sometimes get accused of hacking when i pull off an awesome... and sometimes i get angry games when i'm fucking with them in Free For All... you know how i like to sneak on snipers, and stop for a second to send em a private message asking em to look behind them, and when they look i stab em in the face! they get mad! is highly amusing!

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think I have a PS3 around here somewhere. But I'm watching football right now. And knitting.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what! you have a ps3??? you have call of duty??? if you do when can play! with audio!!!!

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori I'm stuck on the fact that you used your vacation to play this game to get better ranking. *shakes head*

But I'm glad you're up to the challenge!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahaha, it was my vacation! i did what i love!

also did you notice that i followed your advice... and went out and talked somewhere besides the haters club!

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori No! Where?

message 8: by Lori (new)

Lori FOUND I T!

Everyone get a load of this group that Alfonso started and is currently the only member of, where he can talk to himself: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ha! that's the coolest group ever! and nobody else byut me is allowed!

message 10: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I thought this thread was going to be about your virginity. Because you know, papayas don't count.

message 11: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Lori wrote: "FOUND I T!

Everyone get a load of this group that Alfonso started and is currently the only member of, where he can talk to himself: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3......"

Message 17, the little sister comment, I love it.

Sorry about the hacking trouble. Sucks!

message 12: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Oct 18, 2010 03:35PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Eh? "ARMS OF FLAB" Eh! wrote:
Sorry about the hacking trouble. Sucks!"

thanks you, Eh? "ARMS OF FLAB" Eh! it really sucks! i do care for my kill/death ratio =( and it really hurt =(

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think it's funny that no one else is allowed to join but it's a public group and anyone can join.

message 14: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments Hah! You're right! Earlier, I just read the self-therapy session and assumed it was private without reading the info box.

message 15: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments It came out of some recent arm-wrestling matches.

message 16: by smetchie (last edited Oct 19, 2010 10:16AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Eh is that YOUR hair in your profile or were you attacked by some beach monster? I had no idea it was that long. Do you always keep it tied up?

message 17: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments I'm Cousin It. Almost always, easier to manage.

Servius  Heiner I don't think they understand the dedication gamers have fooz. I get it. I lost my tag at prestige 8. Something about inappropriate behavior with miners... Why are minors playing a game about killing as many people as you can?

message 19: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Eh? "ARMS OF FLAB" Eh! wrote: "I'm Cousin It. Almost always, easier to manage."

Long hair is a bitch. I don't miss mine at all except for doing funny things with it like mustaches and fake wigs for friends.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments @Nick, i know dude! i usually don't go mean in kids if they playing good... but when you get kids being kids in an adult game is kind of annoying! and i can understand how why anyone would go berserk on their asses for ruining the game experience to others! and i'm sorry you lost your 8th Prestige! that gotta hurt! i feel the same for 10th prestige hackers... to see people with the titles that i busted my ass to get and they didnt it just pisses me off!!!! i say ban all those mother fuckers!

@oddrun, yeah, i made those yesterday! they look amazing! i tried "frying" the first batch... and it didn't work quite right! what i did was put em in the oven at 500 for 25 mins and then dropping em in the cold water... it worked like a charm! and you don't have to stir constantly that way!

Servius  Heiner ? A bunch.

message 22: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments (500-32)*5/9 = 260

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments be careful when you drop em in the icy water tho! if ou drop em from to high they will crack when they drop in the water... so be gentle!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Eh? "ARMS OF FLAB" Eh! wrote: "(500-32)*5/9 = 260"

Asians always know the right math!