This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

OMFG! I’M IN DEMAND!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments OK… I know many of you consider me a manwhore… which is kind of true… I’m easy! I’m really easy! I mean really really really easy! My standards are pretty simple… if you was born a woman… and past the age of consent.. And you wish to bang me! All you have to do is ask! I’m down with it! And if you wish to give me stuff in the process… well I’m down with that too! The fuck! Who says no to free shit!? But anyway! That’s just part of the point! In my newest avatar there is a picture of me reading a book in bed… but what most people don’t notice (thank you for not playing attention you bastards!) is the HUGE watter bottle in my crotch that it is supposed to resemble a huge dick! I thought it would never work… that it was too big! That nobody was stupid enough to buy it.. BUT I WAS WRONG!!! CHECK THIS OUT!

to: Alfonso Gutierrez
subject: HI FRIEND message: hi dear

My name is linda, i saw your profile today at www.goodreads.com
and became interested in you,
i will like to know you the more,
and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture
for you to know who i am.
Here is my email address(linda_kaine@ymail.com)
I believe we can start from here!
I am waiting for your mail direct to my email address.
Remenber the distance does not matter at all
but love matters a lot in life. (linda_kaine@ymail.com).
Thanks yours sincerely linda
love you and take care

See! It works! She noticed my junk! And I wouldn’t be mentioning this if I wasn’t sure it is legit! (which obviously is) so suck on it bitches!!!! Chick love a man with a huge fake junk!!!! i now that i should be afraid of we falling in love and shit... and then she being disappointed when she dont find an anaconda in my pants... but let's be honest! if we reach the point where she gets to confirm the existence of the anaconda... i will still get laid! so that's still count as a win for me!!!!

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Odd syntax...possibly Russian. Probably a scam of some kind. You exchange a few emails, then she's suddenly very ill and needs you to send her money to pay her hospital bills....

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude! Wtf that is legit! That chick wants me! Haven't you seen my gr profile!? What woman on earth won't desire me????? I'm in demand!

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Bet you a nickel solid cash money it's a scam.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments How dare you!? That's totally legit! She wants me dude! Didn't you read her write that distance don't matter... that's a clear sign of how crazy she is over me... sexy, sexy me! Allow me to quote the wise words of luda cris... "bitches want me to fuck em!!! True... true..." they she digs me!

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Yes, yes...i'm sure she's legit and really does want to know you the more, and wants to give you her picture for you to know who she is.

Russian.

A nickel. Solid cash money.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments What that means is that she is a goodreader who been following my posts for a long time...but she is shy! So... she will send me her picture for me to know that I've known her for some time now... and then bang! I get presents and then I get laid!

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Maybe Ukranian, but probably Russian. Probably 500 other guys got that message today.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments wait... tom! are you trying to protect me from a scam?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments COCK BLOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's low tom!!! that's low!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments that's right!!! a protestant jew will chose death before cockblocking a friend!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahahah! i'm sure everyone but you must be confused right now! hell i'm a little confused myself!!! STILL! protestant jews dont cock block friends!!!!!! no matter how hot the chick is!!! one of the few rules we (and by we i mean me) have!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude! moses cocked blocked the faraoh in the movie!!! i think!

message 14: by Tom (last edited Sep 17, 2010 12:32PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Possibly part of a Russian mafia ring, but probably a single scammer.

A nickle. Solid cash money.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahahahahh! the fuck K.I. you are the coolest!

message 16: by Rusty (last edited Sep 16, 2010 07:04PM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Uhhhmmmm, I think to be a manwhore, you have to get a lot of action.

And I'm pretty sure the girl(?) is Czech.

message 17: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I'm skeptical about the girl part myself, and I'd be willing to accept Czech.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments holy shit! i forgot all about Seth! dude! you need a chick way more than me or Tom do! ok dude! i'm here to help you out! firstly you can have this chick! and secondly i'ma give you some advice to keep her! get your pen ready cuz i'ma about to give you all my secrets to get the ladies!!! ohhhh yeah!!!!

1. chicks dig money! act like you have tons of it!

2. the only thing that chicks like more than money is attention! so act like you care about what they have to say or what they do!

3. chicks loooooovee music! and i heard you can sing! pretend you the lead singer of some crappy band! i can even help you photoshop some live shows that you've done!!!(we need to come up with a name for your band! maybe some of the ladies here can help us with that! i smell a poll cooking!!!)

4. girls like it when you clean! so for fuck's sake shower my dude!

5. chicks like intellectual guys! but not snobs! so
act like you know a lot of shit! but dont get pretentious!

6. chicks love when you let them win! so make sure you lose a game and they know ou let them win! i dont know why they love this!

7. get a car! idk why! chicks love a guy who can take em shopping!

8. pretend that you are interested in fashion! you know what that means! suit up!!! and not any suit! make sure it looks expensive! it will help you with tip #1!

9. pretend you care about other people's feelings! i know you dont! i know you are as dead in the inside as i am! but nobody can tell the diference when you are pretending to care about other humans! hell! it even makes you look human! and we both know how much help you need in that department!

10. get a fake girlfriend! for some reason chicks dig guys that are taken more than they love single guys!

follow those steps and i guarantee you pussy by the end of the week!*

*: now... when say i guarantee you pussy... what i mean is that your chances will be better than now... which is zero...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments SHIT! i forgot!

11.! whatever you do! do not be yourself! I REPEAT! DO NOT BE YOURSELF!!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I DO!!! according to everyone who has ever try my brownies i make some of the best in the world!

message 21: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Sep 16, 2010 10:02PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments shit! but i already pass her to you!!! you fucked man! not even people in fucked up countries wish to become Canadian citizens!!! damn it!!!! she dont know you in canada!!!! act like you somewhere else!!! let's make it a rule!

12. act like you not a disgusting canadian!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dont forget to tell her you have a huge penis!!!! they love the giant anacondas!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and from now on... you are to call me alfonso sensei! you will be my apprentice! i shall teach you the art of getting pussy! ohhhh yeah!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm telling you little cricket! if you follow my advice... i see thousands and thousands of pussies in your future!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments -I'll see you when you get there
If you ever get there, see you when you get there
I'll see you when you get there if you ever get there
See you when you get there

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahah it's on hold... everyone freezing to death and thinking about that time they almost froze to death... and me sweating balls in the florida summer... idk... i'ma wait till winter to hit again!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments how 'bout you? did you watch Death Note?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JLWb6...

i'm telling you dude! it's good shit!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments there is a live action movie that i couldnt stand... if you wanna go for that... but the animated series was just amazing dude!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments well... now we are not friends! we might consider each other enemies!!! maybe this time will be different!

one needs to be open to new shit!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahah! as i said... just like kira.... there is nothing to it... why dont you watch it?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments shit! i gav e you the wrong link!

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/death-...

this is the good one =P

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahah, stop being such a snob! and just watch it! is a 22 mins episode! if you dont like it you can spill all the poison you want in my direction!

message 36: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Sep 16, 2010 11:14PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you think that if i make a reference to A Step Forward Into Terror anybody will get it and laugh?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i already watched that episode 3 times... is a really good show!

dont be a Shinji dude! take one step forward into terror!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments pussy! you afraid you'll like it! and hate yourself for hating something i like and recommended!

i did! and i laugh! so the answer is yes! but dont feel to proud about it.. i've been told that i posses a somewhat sordid taste when it comes to humor!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahahahah! When i prognosticated tons of pussy in your future... i didnt imagine it was going to be you!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments unnecessary dramatic comments... clear sign of pussyness

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

i'm out too! a shame you dont wanna watch the death note!!! i wanna laugh at you when you end up loving it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i didnt know you like punk!

message 43: by Denell (new)

Denell Lol I’m just astounded at that premeditated picture! That chick sounds Nigerian!

message 44: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Russian,I say!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments sometimes i really hate you guys!

message 46: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Hey!! I got this same email yesterday!

My name is linda, i saw your profile today at www.goodreads.com
and became interested in you,
i will like to know you the more,
and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture
for you to know who i am.
Here is my email address(linda_kaine@ymail.com)
I believe we can start from here!
I am waiting for your mail direct to my email address.
Remenber the distance does not matter at all
but love matters a lot in life. (linda_kaine@ymail.com).
Thanks yours sincerely linda
love you and take care

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments OMG!!!!!! THAT WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE SHE!!!? HOW DARE SHE!????? i thought she was into me!!!! wait! you a woman! yeahhhh!!!! do you need some tips into how to seduce the ladies?

message 48: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No. I'm good at it already.

message 49: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments This thread makes my heart swell with Joy.

Tom you are fucking hilarious lately.

message 50: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) What the hell is this "lately" shit?

« previous 1