SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

General Discussion > To Splurge or Not To Splurge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,233 (1233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments This is the thread to announce to your fellow series addicts, your latest book purchases. Whether they are series books or not, pnr or uf or something else. Tell all here!

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (last edited May 11, 2012 07:42PM) (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments OK I better go first. So this month I've bought or ordered the following, mostly from Book Depository:-

Scoundrel (The Blades of the Rose, #2) by Zoe Archer Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter, #3) by Nalini Singh Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent Storm Glass (Glass, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Spy Glass (Glass, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Sea Glass (Glass, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Pride (Shifters, #3) by Rachel Vincent Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Raven's Shadow (Raven Set, #1) by Patricia Briggs Raven's Strike (Raven Set, #2) by Patricia Briggs Dragon Blood (Hurog, #2) by Patricia Briggs In the Blood (The Maker's Song, #2) by Adrian Phoenix The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance by Trisha Telep Once Bitten by Clare Willis Crave the Night (Prime Series Omnibus I Burn for You / I Thirst for You / I Hunger for You) by Susan Sizemore One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors, #1) by Pamela Palmer Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Never Trust A Rogue (Heiress in London #2) by Olivia Drake The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance  by Trisha Telep Master of Darkness (Primes, #4) by Susan Sizemore Primal Heat (Primes, #5)  by Susan Sizemore Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews

message 3: by A book away from an episode of hoarders (last edited Sep 15, 2010 08:32AM) (new)

A book away from an episode of hoarders (fidgit77) | 740 comments I'm trying not to buy so many books but its difficult. There are just so many out there.

So far this month, I've bought:
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1) by Jaye Wells Three Days to Dead (Dreg City, #1) by Kelly Meding Master of None (Gavyn Donatti, #1) by Sonya Bateman Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1) by Orson Scott Card Vicious Circle (Felix Castor, #2) by Mike Carey Wicked Game (WVMP Radio, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder The Nymphos of Rocky Flats (Felix Gomez, #1) by Mario Acevedo Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane Greywalker (Greywalker, #1) by Kat Richardson Kitty Raises Hell (Kitty Norville, #6) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville, #7) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Goes to War (Kitty Norville, #8) by Carrie Vaughn

and I'm seriously considering buying the rest of the BDB books (they're in my amazon basket)

I did save SOME money though because I got several books from paperback swap.
A Quick Bite (Argeneau, #1) by Lynsay Sands The Court of the Air by Stephen Hunt Dead Men's Boots (Felix Castor, #3) by Mike Carey Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke The Blood Books, Volume I (Omnibus Blood Price / Blood Trail) by Tanya Huff The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 82 comments LOL, I've had months like that, but I've been fairly restrained this month as I haven't been reading as much. This is what I've ordered:

Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione Killbox (Sirantha Jax, #4) by Ann Aguirre Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3) by Gail Carriger No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon Tattooed by the Family Business by Mo Coppoletta Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews Crave (The Fallen Angels, #2) by J.R. Ward

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 82 comments Succubus77 wrote: "I'm seriously considering buying the rest of the BDB books (they're in my amazon basket)"

Ooh... once you get started, you'll want to have them all! ;D

A book away from an episode of hoarders (fidgit77) | 740 comments DarkHeart "Vehngeance" wrote: "Succubus77 wrote: "I'm seriously considering buying the rest of the BDB books (they're in my amazon basket)"

Ooh... once you get started, you'll want to have them all! ;D"

See that's the problem.
My aunt has been insisting that I check out the series for over a year so I finally put a request in the library for the first book on audio. My mom actually picked it up for me(the library is 30 miles away :/) and it was actually the 5th book. But, I needed an audiobook for my commute and I figured I'd give it a shot anyway. So now I'm almost through with it, I've got book 1 and 2 waiting not so patiently for me on my bookshelf.

*ahem* Sorry for rambling.

message 7: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments Here's what I've purchased so far this month.

September 1:
Got Maya Banks newest Mass Market at Wal-Mart: The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1) by Maya Banks .

Also picked up from a library book sale for a grand total of $1.60:
True Valor (Uncommon Heroes #2) by Dee Henderson Fast Women by Jennifer Crusie My Sweet Folly by Laura Kinsale Crazy For You by Jennifer Crusie Dazzling Brightness (Greek Myths, #1) by Roberta Gellis Demon Rumm by Sandra Brown
and 6 various vintage Harlequins from Penny Jordan, Helen Bianchin, Anne Mather, and Jacqueline Baird

Sept 10:
I've eyed Pride Mates Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound, #1) by Jennifer Ashley a couple of times and finally gave in and bought it while I was at K-Mart.

Sept 11:
I made my monthly pilgrimage to the next town over and spent a blissful 4+ hours just browsing in Borders. Regular shelves:
Ravenous (The Dark Forgotten, #1) by Sharon Ashwood Cruel Enchantment by Anya Bast Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3) by Gail Carriger Apocalypse Happens (Phoenix Chronicles, #3) by Lori Handeland Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2) by Stacia Kane City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane A Rush of Wings (The Maker's Song, #1) by Adrian Phoenix Queen of Shadows (Shadow World, #1) by Dianne Sylvan Healer's Choice (Ghostland World, #3) by Jory Strong

$3.99 Clearance Shelves:
Ghost, Interrupted by Sonia Singh Double the Heat by Lori Foster Bound, Branded, & Brazen by Jaci Burton Wild Instinct (Wild, #4, #5, & #6) by Sarah McCarty Tie Me Down by Tracy Wolff What She Needs by Lacey Alexander

I’d seen a blurb about Queen of Shadows that caught my interest so I read a little bit of the book standing at the shelves and was impressed. I really didn't want to put it back down so I think it’s going to be a keeper. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

And then on my way out of the library, I saw this sitting on a cart for a $1: True Honor (Uncommon Heroes #3) by Dee Henderson

message 8: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 145 comments I really enjoyed Dazzling Brightness by Roberta Gellis. After reading that, you'll definitely find Hades to be a romance hero!

message 9: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments Sandra J wrote: "I really enjoyed Dazzling Brightness by Roberta Gellis. After reading that, you'll definitely find Hades to be a romance hero!"

I actually read Dazzling Brightness quite a few years ago. Long enough ago that I don't remember a lot about it. What I do remember is how much I loved the book at the time and that Hades was one of my favorite characters. I'm looking forward to reading this again.

A book away from an episode of hoarders (fidgit77) | 740 comments I just gave in and bought:
Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4) by J.R. Ward Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments Bloody hell, Sandra! Do you have any money left?! :)

I've been good this month. So far I've only bought:

Beneath a Rising Moon (Ripple Creek Werewolf, #1) by Keri Arthur Beneath a Darkening Moon (Ripple Creek Werewolf, # 2) by Keri Arthur The Crowded Shadows (The Moorehawke Trilogy, #2) by Celine Kiernan Spy Glass (Glass, #3) by Maria V. Snyder The Vampire's Assistant (Cirque du Freak) by Darren Shan

message 12: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Hmmm...I've got pre-orders in, and just picked up S. Kane's series (after a little pressure from an SOS guru...), and eeks...another one that another SOS member said I had to read NOW! Geez...y'all gonna ruin my budget forever!

So...September's new books and new orders (and pre-orders) include (with some of them coming later...like October or yet unknown day):
HERE! Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2) by Stacia Kane City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3) by Stacia Kane
NEW ORDERS: Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels, #1) by Anne Bishop Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau, #8) by Lynsay Sands Nicholas (The Lords of Satyr, #1) by Elizabeth Amber Blameless by Gail Carriger Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger Storm Glass (Glass, #1) by Maria V. Snyder
COMING SOON (ETA) Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, #2) by Jeaniene Frost Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day

Hmmm....I actually haven't done as much wallet-damage as I thought!

message 13: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Ames, I didn't add the pre-orders that I've got coming this month too.

The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance 2 by Trisha Telep Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2) by Stacia Kane Midnight Crystal (Dreamlight Trilogy, #3; Arcane Society, #9; Harmony, #7) by Jayne Castle Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione Masques (Sianim, 1; Aralorn, 1) by Patricia Briggs Killbox (Sirantha Jax, #4) by Ann Aguirre The Christmas Knight by Michele Sinclair Warrior (The Blades of The Rose, #1) by Zoe Archer

One day you too will be able to buy whatever you desire *my wish for you all*

message 14: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Here's hoping that wish comes true! LOL!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments @Sandra -LOL!I think the most I've bought in one go was about 16 in a closing down sale so it was bargains everywhere and bought as much as I could physically carry!

@Judithe -Yay, Daughter of the Blood! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

message 16: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Amy or "Ames" wrote: "@Sandra -LOL!I think the most I've bought in one go was about 16 in a closing down sale so it was bargains everywhere and bought as much as I could physically carry!

@Judithe -Yay, Daughter of the..."

Bargain sales...what fun!!!!
I'm really looking forward to the new books.........:) Soon...

message 17: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Now, now Ames, I said at the beginning that it was for this month, so not all in one go. Typically I'm ordering about 5 every other day. LOL.

Queen of book buying and reading is Melanie. I'm way outclassed by her.

message 18: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments LOL! You're at least a princess, though!

message 19: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments I'll have to dust off the tiara!!!! ROFLMAO.

message 21: by Shelleyrae (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 346 comments I picked up a couple this month..not all PNR/UF though

Bought New
Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16) by Janet Evanovich Truthseeker by C.E. Murphy Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Bought Second Hand

Untamed (House of Night, #4) by P.C. Cast Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Hocus Corpus (Jake Merlin Mysteries) by James Tucker Magic Lost, Trouble Found (Raine Benares, #1) by Lisa Shearin The Elfstones of Shannara (Shannara, #2) by Terry Brooks The Sword of Shannara (Shannara, #1) by Terry Brooks

I got this is for review (so it was free)
CLAUS A Christmas Incarnation, Volume One, The Child by C. John Coombes

and these (again free as they are review copies)
Take Your Photography to the Next Level From Inspiration to Image by George Barr Mastering Digital Panoramic Photography by Harald Woeste Close-Up Shooting Nah- und Makrophotographie für Einsteiger by Cyrill Harnischmacher Mastering Photographic Composition, Creativity, and Personal Style by Alain Briot Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography by N K Guy

I think I've ended up with over 20 Kindle books that Amazon has given away free so far this month.

Eeek more than I thought lol

message 22: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Come on people, someone must of bought something this week!

I need to know what to buy next. LOL.

message 23: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments LOL! Well, two of my pre-orders came in...does that count?
Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, #2) by Jeaniene Frost

message 24: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Yep, Judithe that counts! Yay. I really, really liked Eternal Kiss of Darkness. Haven't tried the other one yet, you'll have to let me know what you think.

message 25: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments I'm looking forward to it...but it's down the line a bit. Next up is Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane ! I've read all of the Warriors of Poseidon, and enjoyed the reads (and will probably keep picking them up), but it's not a series that I'm DYING to get the next installment. That said, I found the blurb for this next one quite interesting!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments Yes, yes, I bought something: The Beast in Him (Pride, #2) by Shelly Laurenston Crave by Melinda Metz Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent

Now, I pre-ordered Alpha months ago from Amazon but Book Depository is shipping...

message 27: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Yes,I'm awaiting Alpha to appear in my mail box. LOL. Though I haven't started that series yet, just got the rest of them this month. Still reading Shelly's pride series I see. Enjoy.

And Judithe I'm going to read Downside Ghosts, at least the 1st two for the Autumn challenge & the 3rd for Steph's Serial challenge, soon.

message 28: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments I just finished the first one (Downside Ghosts). At first, I thought I might not like it, because it was hard to adjust to the slang speaking, and hate one particular thing about Chess, but it's something that definitely shapes her character. It took a bit to get the stage set, but once that part was over, I couldn't put it down. Now, I'm debating...do I save number 2 until Friday, or dive into it today!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments Got the ebook bundle from Amazon: Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1) by Gena Showalter Jewel of Atlantis (Atlantis, #2) by Gena Showalter The Nymph King (Atlantis, #3) by Gena Showalter The Vampire's Bride (Atlantis, #4) by Gena Showalter The Amazon's Curse (Atlantis, #5) by Gena Showalter . 5 for the price of 2 -I love it!

message 30: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Nice!!!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments Today I bought: Circle of Fire (Damask Circle, #1) by Keri Arthur Circle of Death (Damask Circle, #2) by Keri Arthur Circle of Desire (Damask Circle, #3) by Keri Arthur Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward

I love the Damask Circle covers. I still have the urge to buy more though. This truly is an addiction.

message 32: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments Got Bayou Moon Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews last night. 400+ pages!

I'm probably going to be ordering a few in the next week including: Truthseeker by C.E. Murphy Assassin's Honor (The Order of the Sicari, #1) by Monica Burns Blue Diablo (Corine Solomon, #1) by Ann Aguirre & Styx's Storm (Breeds, #22) by Lora Leigh

message 33: by Josie (new)

Josie | 1967 comments Got the Study series by Maria V Synder from a charity shop. £1 each book :D

Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Magic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Fire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder

message 34: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger Blameless by Gail Carriger arrived!

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments Josie wrote: "Got the Study series by Maria V Synder from a charity shop. £1 each book :D]"

Wow, cheap! Josie, do you have a shop called The Works near you? If you do check it out, it has books from 99p, most are £1.99 each or 3 of £5! They also now sell lots of UF and PNR. I'm sorry I didn't find this store sooner. http://www.theworks.co.uk/corporate/S...

message 36: by Josie (new)

Josie | 1967 comments Just checked to see and couldn't believe that I've been going to Marlowes shopping centre all my life and completely missed that shop!! Although I'm moving now :( to Leicester (north!...well more north than I am now), and becoming a fully fledged student so I will have to find the shop there instead. I know that if I find one close, I will be visiting frequently. I really could spend hours and hours browsing for books! Thanks for the suggestion!!

message 37: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Oh, I splurged and big! I'll have to come back to this page when I've got my stacks near me. Yes, I said stackS .... Plural. I'm thankful my hubby never once uttered the words, another book? :)

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1854 comments You're welcome, Josie.

I'm looking forward to your extra long post, Steph. Did the books get their very own suitcase?

message 39: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments LOL. Actually they wouldn't all fit, so we had to mail some of them back along with a bunch of other stuff we bought. Gotta love the USPS' flat rate boxes! (No matter the weight, one flat rate) :)

message 40: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Amy or "Ames" wrote: "Got the ebook bundle from Amazon: ..."

You inspired me...I've been thinking about starting another of her series...but am seriously low on space! After seeing your bundle, I found the first four of Lords of the Underworld for a VERY nice price! Happy purchase on such a rainy, gloomy day!
The Darkest Fire (Lords of the Underworld, #.5, Prequel) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld, #3) by Gena Showalter

message 41: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Bundles? Hmmm, sounds good! :D

Here's the boatload I shipped over from the US:

Blood Feud (The Drake Chronicles, #2) by Alyxandra Harvey New Blood (Blood Magic, #1) by Gail Dayton Dark Embers (Dragon's Heat, #1) by Tessa Adams Warrior (The Blades of The Rose, #1) by Zoe Archer Dark and Stormy Knights by P.N. Elrod Birthmarked (Birthmarked, #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien Siren Song (Bloodsinger, #2) by Cat Adams The Darkest Edge of Dawn (Charlie Madigan, #2) by Kelly Gay Dark Peril (Carpathians, #21) by Christine Feehan Queen of Shadows (Shadow World, #1) by Dianne Sylvan Cross Your Heart (Broken Heart Vampires, #7) by Michele Bardsley Veil of Shadows (Veil, #2) by Shiloh Walker Chosen (Anna Strong Chronicles, #6) by Jeanne C. Stein Sacrifice (Mortal Path, #2) by Dakota Banks Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare My Soul to Keep (Moon Chasers, #4) by Sharie Kohler Waking The Witch (Women of the Otherworld, #11) by Kelley Armstrong Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3) by Chloe Neill Intertwined (Intertwined, #1) by Gena Showalter My Way to Hell by Dakota Cassidy Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved, #1) by Cate Tiernan Mind Games (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #1) by Carolyn Crane Double Cross (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #2) by Carolyn Crane

I also bought hardback:
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins

And ... to help me lose all the weight I gained ...
Hungry Girl 1-2-3 The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet by Lisa Lillien

and to keep me motivated to lose it ....
Skinny Bitch A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy Girls Who Want to Stop Eating Crap and Start Looking Fabulous! by Rory Freedman

I also pre-ordered (can't wait!!)
Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews

I think that's all ... hope so and thank goodness hubby can't see them all together like that or he just might freak. LOL! :D

Now, I just have to get back into the routine of READING v. buying!

message 42: by Josie (new)

Josie | 1967 comments WOW! :O
There are a lot of books which are first in the series so you'll have to keep us posted on what you thought of them! I love having a new series to read!!!(not necessarily just-out but one that's new to me)

message 43: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Me too, Josie. Will do! :)

message 44: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments Oh...FUN to the nth degree!

message 45: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments :D

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber (crazyaboutbooks) | 499 comments Welcome back Steph, Looks like you had tons of fun:D

message 47: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Thanks, Amber. It's good to be home. I did have tons of fun - buying books! I had fun catching up with family too. :)

message 48: by Angi (new)

Angi | 485 comments Ohhh so jealous Steph!!! :)

I just bought "Alpha" of course.. I freaking LOVE the "Shifters" series. Alpha by Rachel Vincent

AND as I was buying that from Amazon, I had to get "Paranormalcy" by Keirsten White because it's in hardback so I can't get it from booksfree, and I just couldn't help myself! :) Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White

message 49: by Angi (last edited Oct 09, 2010 12:04AM) (new)

Angi | 485 comments This is a GREAT series - I think you'll like it a lot! :)

Josie wrote: "Got the Study series by Maria V Synder from a charity shop. £1 each book :D

Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. SnyderMagic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. SnyderFire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder"

message 50: by Josie (last edited Oct 09, 2010 06:36AM) (new)

Josie | 1967 comments Yeah I'm really looking forward to reading them after I've finished the Monster challenge!!
I'm also super excited about reading Mockingjay BUT I'm putting it off because I don't want the series to be over. Although I'm worried that I might accidently read something that gives the ending away :S

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25