Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > The Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments This thread is for anyone that wants to either re-read or just discuss the Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian before the Taken by Midnight is released on September 28!

Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian

The current releases are:

Kiss of Midnight
Kiss of Crimson
Midnight Awakening
Midnight Rising
Veil of Midnight
Ashes of Midnight
Shades of Midnight

Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2) by Lara Adrian Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3) by Lara Adrian Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian

message 2: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments It's been so long since I read any of these books that I really don't remember anything about where we are at in the series! I'll have to attempt to at least skim them all, even if I don't have time to re-read them all!

message 3: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 536 comments I still have a few of the books to finish the series.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I think I'm up to Veil of Midnight. I have been enjoying them, but they aren't must-reads.

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 437 comments I quite enjoy this series, am all caught up and looking forward to Taken By Midnight

Diane ~Firefly~ | 62 comments Cool, I've got Kiss of Midnight on my list to read this month. It has been in my TBR for way too long.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 106 comments I really like this series.

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Yeah it's a really great series! I think it doesn't get all the attention it deserves because people compare it to JR Wards series which is definitely more popular.

message 9: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 17 comments It took me three books to warm up to this series but it's really good. Rio's book just came in the mail and I can't wait to see him find his HEA. Dude has been through a lot!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Akaria wrote: "It took me three books to warm up to this series but it's really good. Rio's book just came in the mail and I can't wait to see him find his HEA. Dude has been through a lot!"

Akaria...I read started this series right after reading Lover Mine...was just kind of on a roll with hot, aggressive Vampires...the first book didn't love...but really got into them as I kept reading...my fave I think is Kane's story...so keep reading they're all quite good...Rio's story is great too...kind of her version of Zsadist's story