This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that puffy tie thing guys do that makes them look arrogant and way too fancy

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What's it called? I think maybe it's a special knot with a pretentious name. I hate that. Guys: don't do that anymore. Also don't wear cologne. gak.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ascot?

message 3: by smetchie (last edited Sep 13, 2010 09:32AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No that's not it. (But please don't wear ascots either, guys.) It's a regular tie but it's all fat and puffy at the top.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That's it! YAY CANADA!

message 5: by smetchie (last edited Sep 13, 2010 09:42AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No. I looked it up. The Windsor is normal. I think I'm referring to a double windsor. (Bunny I know you could have found this for me knew this. You just heard "ascot" and got giggly.)

edit: maybe it IS just a windsor knot. i'm getting weird conflicting internet information. this tie stuff is hard. glad i don't have to wear one.

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yeah, they really are. What do they even do? I guess they're like a scarf?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... i just finished research! papa teach me only one way to do this... and it is called El Duque De Kent... know to americans as Windsor... and chicks dig it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i had to call Papa to get this information... he asked me if i was going out... and reminded me to hold the door for the lady... cuz and i quote "a la' mujere' le' gu'ta eso!" (translation chicks dig it!) =(

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Out with suits altogether I say. The pantyhose can accompany them.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what the hell! women get to wear all those cute dresses... and pretty accessories... and all the cute shit! i mean y'all can even pull a fucking tiara! all we guys got are suits! i dont think is fair that you want to take that away from us Bunny =( one of the few things that i know for a fact chicks dig is a guy in a nice suit with a nice tie... it's not fair bunny!!! not fair at all!!!!

also... i kind of like chicks in pantyhose... i love to watch em put em up... i to take em off even more!!!

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Hmmm, I'm not sure they're so perfect, Bunny.
Those shirt collars look awfully uncomfortable.
I'm not sure about suit jackets being comfy. Maybe they are more comfortable than ladies dress-jackets?
If it's over 60 degrees out a suit must be hotter than Hades.
Nice ones cost an outrageous amount of money! Like, CRAZY expensive.
The pockets deal is nice, though.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments women get purses!!! i'm always losing ids, credit cards, and stupid shit for my stuborn need to no have a fucking wallet! have you ever sat with a wallet on your butt?? ITS MAD UNCOMFORTABLE! i have all those pockets cuz we dont get to carry purses! and dont get me talking on man purses and messenger bags! cuz they gay!( not that there is anything wrong with that!) still! guys will wear whatever chicks dig... and i understand you dont like the ties... but let's face it! chicks dig it! and honest to god... i do like wearing ties! there i said it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbBs2O...

i'm with that guy!

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I don't think I understand what the word "chick" means.

message 14: by Tom (last edited Sep 13, 2010 05:40PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Alfonso wrote: "what the hell! women get to wear all those cute dresses... and pretty accessories... and all the cute shit! i mean y'all can even pull a fucking tiara! all we guys got are suits! i dont think is fa..."

Wear all the cute dresses and pretty accessories you want, Fonoso. No one will be surprised.

message 15: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I love suits... I love men in suits. You know my real weakness? A man in a suit with a really GOOD pair of suspenders... not Larry King material, more like super-hot-attorney-type. Mmm.

Also, my douchey ex boyfriend wears a double windsor knot. He also adds the damn dimple. I do not like him or that look.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Tom wrote: "Wear all the cute dresses and pretty accessories you want, Fonoso. Noone will be surprised."

all im saying is that we guy have limited resources when it comes to look hot... chicks can select from a really wide variability of things... all we have is our suits and ties... bunny knows how much i love her! but the idea of somebody hating on one of the few things that makes us look good gets me into fighting!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i know!!! but suits = tie inside my head!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments the world already took capes away from us!!! DONT TAKE THE TIES!!!!

message 19: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) No capes!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments CAPES ARE COOL!!!!

message 21: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) No capes!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments GOD DAMN IT! CAPES ARE COOL! I WISH THEY WERE TO MAKE A COME BACK!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDbN9T...
capes are cool! and the freak people out!

message 25: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments When I have to wear a tie, I always use the double windsor knot. When I was a kid, my grandfather put me in front of a mirror, and made me practice the knot until I got it right. After I got it right, he made me practice it for another half hour. He said other tie knots look lazy. Sorry Smetch, I'm gonna stick with grandpa on this one.

Also, I will do almost anything to avoid wearing a suit.

message 26: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Where would a man keep a wallet then...front pocket? That's weird.

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Perhaps they can make a pocket hidden in the puffy tie thing. That would make punching in the throat more effective.

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Whaddaya mean they don't have any tasty ice cream?? The Bluebunny rainbow snowcone? Hello!

Icecream cars? Are you in another country?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments norway is among the countries with the best quality of life in the whole world! and you complaining about icecream!!! tell you what! i'll trade you! the american truck ice cream industry in exchange for ya'll social security system! how about that?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i see! you are a good negotiator! no problem! i'll throw in our television news networks too! i'll give you CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and many many more! i'll throw in the ice cream truck industry and just to sweeten the deal a little more i'll give you our 2 main political parties!!!! all of that for your health care system! you can't beat that!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what are you talking about! we love those things here! LOVE EM!!!! you are a hardcore negotiator! i'll give you the tea parties too!!!! damn it! i dont get it! why if nobody wants any of that shit we stock with it!!!!????

message 32: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Alfonso, throw in David Hasslehoff. Apparently they love him in that part of the world.

message 33: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Ties cover buttons.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Harry wrote: "Alfonso, throw in David Hasslehoff. Apparently they love him in that part of the world."

if she is willing to take the tea parties i'll give her fucking Brad Pitt! and if she is willing to take glenn beck i'll giver her a free month of HBO!!!!

message 35: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) BunWat wrote: "And I LIKE Pennsylvania. "

I thought you were smarter than that Bunny!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahahahah

message 37: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Yes!