This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

i hate that a pirate is hitting on my husband

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Some dumb whore in a bedazzled eyepatch is trying to sexy dance on my husband. I'm pretty sure its an accessory from hot topic but what if she lost her eye in a jet ski accident? Then am I a bitch for hating on her or does she still deserve it? She's a really good dancer.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Sharing is caring... that's all I'm saying!

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Bunny you make me laugh. And you're always so reasonable. I adore you. For real. Have I told you that lately? Well I do.

Servius  Heiner You were doing good until the confession, Donna.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Where's my damn dignity!?

Oh yeah. I left it on the dance floor.

Servius  Heiner You should have made off with her eye patch. With any luck there would have been a gruesome hole; then you could have laughed at her on the dance floor. Nobody feels sexy when drunk people are laughing in earnest at them.

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) An eye patch would just make it that much easier to blindside her with a barstool. Too late now, I suppose.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes but all good suggestions. I'm sure karma will get her with some bilge rats or scurvy.

Servius  Heiner My only question is what repercussions did your husband suffer?

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Heh.

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments None that I know of. Whadaya mean?

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No no. No dancing back or handsies.

Servius  Heiner Not participating in the advances of another never spared me any repercussions. It always seems to be my fault. Again it is the only indication that my wife is unstable. The assumption that I could "charm" anyone.

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Well it might have been different in a regular situation. But he was singing on stage and for whatever reason that is irresistable to whore-types. So you know, not his fault for being talented and sexy.

message 15: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Servius Heiner wrote: "Not participating in the advances of another never spared me any repercussions. It always seems to be my fault. Again it is the only indication that my wife is unstable. The assumption that I could..."

When my wife and I were dating, we went bowling (classy, I know). Once when she went up to bowl, this chick from our housing complex ran up, sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck. That was twelve years ago. The wife still mentions it. There's not as much accusation in her voice anymore, but she mentions it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Did she know that he was married? That makes a big difference, you know.

message 17: by smetchie (last edited Sep 12, 2010 07:37AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Montambeau wrote: "Did she know that he was married? That makes a big difference, you know."

He wears a wedding ring. But she only had one exposed eye. So maybe she didn't notice. They never notice, though. Once a girl rubbed his head and tried to kiss him after a show. I was there and I was 9 months pregnant. That's why I don't love going to his shows. I like watching him and supporting him but I hate seeing girls throw themselves at him. Especially because they're often cute and young and good dancers and sexy dressers. It makes me feel like an old frumpy wife. sucks.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Smetchie wrote: "He wears a wedding ring. But she only had one exposed eye."

Hahaha!

Gretchen, you got it goin' on, so you've got no worries. Guys don't like girls like that.

message 19: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I would expect that someone with poor depth perception couldn't possibly be a good dancer.

message 20: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments @Harry: I know! It was pretty fucking impressive. That's why I hate her.

@Sarah: Thanks.