This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

i have offensiveness block! or something!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i can't think of nothing horrible/racist/sexist/offensive/gross/immature to say!!! what is this!!!!????? did it finally happen??? after 28 years of saying horrible about everything and everyone i finally gone dry??? arggggggg no!!! i'ma try!!!!!

I think women shou alrk;s atra strlh ja;lsjhr ;!!! argggggg i got nothing!!!!! WTF!? my brain is supposed to be like this huge volcano of horrible!!! just like a volcano but horrible! like imagine a huge anus mountain pooping 24/7 into the atmosphere!!! and i can't even make a sexist remark now!??? how about this! i think the only solussion for our issues with Islam is OMFG!!! NOT EVEN THIS!!! I CAN'T MAKE A JOKE ABOUT RELEASING A BUNCH OF ANUS RAPPING ROBOTS PROGRAMMED TO SEAK AND DESTROY TERRORIST ASSES IN THE DESERT! wait! an army of 2 legged robotic dildos being dropped in the dessert and anally raping terrorist!!! yes!!! i'm not blocked!!! hooray!!! there i said it! i think our strategy in Afghanistan should change, we should drop an army of anus raping robots like those in Minority Report! but instead of just scanning the eyes of people... they should just go and rape the terrorist!!! there i said it!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments also i found this while looking for something disgusting... http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=QIGCp... this guy beats me!

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Wuss.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

We've all been desensitized. Nothing is shocking, anymore.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments welcome to my world.

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Alfonso wrote: "welcome to my world."

Where you're a wuss.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'd like to see you drop something better! PUSSY! that's how you say it... you say PUSSY! NOT WUSS! NOT USS OR PUSS YOU SAY PUSSY!

message 9: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) um. is this what i am supposed to agree with?? i agree.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude! there is no need to make me feel worst than what i already feel! terrorist seeking anal rapist dildos... i'm ashamed of myself =(

message 11: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) you emailed me and told me to agree. what am i missing??

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i remember emaling you "it is done" you the one that promised to agree to whatever i posted on my current state of boredom! i couldnt come up with nothing! i tried to locate amilcar! but he on a drunken rampage... then i tried eddy... and he wanted me just to use offensive words! so i tried my best!!! buaaaa! =(

Servius  Heiner I'm not saying you're doing a bad job, fooz, I'm just saying I would like you to try a little harder.

message 14: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) yeah, "it is done" means, to me, "i have posted the thing you promised you would agree with". so i did.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments @nick, dude... no wonder your grunts have called the idk what work department people on your ass! That hurt... idk why... but it hurt!

@karen, =(

message 16: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You could always start talking about high particulate flatulence and at least disgust Tambo.

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Gag!! Got me too.

message 18: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Or anal seepage. Too much corn for dinner. Why asparagus turns your crap green for so many days after you've eaten it. That sort of thing.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments to easy of a target! i like challenges! i received a called yesterday... my best friend from high school is living in Panama... and long story short he still thinks i'm like some sort of Bunny, and called me to ask me what was bruce lee's name in chinese (that's what he asked) cuz there is a huge asian community over there... and he was trying to pick up some asian chicks at a bar or something... anyway! we started talking about the good ol' times! and one thing lead to another... and soon we found ourselves talking about if ever never made it to the bathroom in time for #2... it you'll be surprised! he had it worse than i did! he was with some chicks in a camp fire! and didnt know what to do! so i decided to give him some advice i heard before from my friend Robert "Joint" cuz while he was playing farts with some friends at a chicks house... he crapped his pants! and apparently the best thing to do when you have no time to take a shower cuz you'll look suspicious... is to use your own crapped undies to wipe your ass! and then wrapped in toilet paper and throw it in the garbage can... he was pleased! and congratulated me for being so wise! then my sisters dropped her home work and yelled "what the fuck is wrong with you!?" and left the room =(

message 20: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You could try pedophile jokes...but i'd guess you consider that beneath you.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i dont know that many pedophile jokes... all i got in that department is:

Q: what is the worst part of eating bald pussy?
A: putting back the diapers.

Pedophile ask another pedophile: did you saw that little girl that moved downstairs?

another pedophile answers: yeah, i know her family, and she is 16 dude... too old!

First pedophile responds: yeah... but she looks 12 dude...

and that's it! =( what about you? any good ones?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Pedolphilia isn't funny, so there's no such thing as a pedophilia joke.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments so... you saying that one can write a heart breaking master piece on that subject.... but one cannot crack a joke in the same subject???

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

You can crack one--it just won't be funny (to me.) I just found out something AWFUL about one of my 2nd graders and so pedophilia is my enemy.

FUCK PEDOPHILIA!!!!!

message 25: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso, don't tell Roxy but I've also heard of people using socks in that scenario.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i agree! fuck pedophilia! they should all go to jail and get rapped back! totally down with you! my problem is with the impossibility of making something funny (to you) tell you what! watch this and i dare you not to laugh!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm at work, but I'll try it, later.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and remember... if you laugh stop by here and take back what you said =)

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I love Jon Stewart but that didn't make me laugh. I'm sure someone can make a funny pedophile joke but that wasn't it. Actually, I think I saw one on Last Comic Standing. I'll go look for it.

message 30: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Which was the funny part? I think i missed it.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments try to find the one with the "senior child molester expert" episode too!!! i was looking for that one but didnt find it!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i also like the jailbait motivationals!!! like this one!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Tom wrote: "Which was the funny part? I think i missed it."

i thought the "brain vomit" joke was pretty funny.

message 34: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Pedophile jokes might be funny once all the pedophiles have bullets in their brains. But I doubt it.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Rusty wrote: "Pedophile jokes might be funny once all the pedophiles have bullets in their brains. But I doubt it."

you are putting the gun in the wrong place... unless its a high caliber going through the whole body and ending up in the brain... if you know what mean...

Servius  Heiner Rusty wrote: "Pedophile jokes might be funny once all the pedophiles have bullets in their brains. But I doubt it."

Bullets are too quick for that breed of deprevity. It needs to be slower. Much much slowed.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. Didn't laugh. It's really bad timing.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments should i delete it?

message 39: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments NO! No deleting!
What? What was more offensive than the jokes? Did you delete it? I HATE DELETING!

message 40: by Rusty (last edited Sep 09, 2010 05:57AM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Servius Heiner wrote: "Rusty wrote: "Pedophile jokes might be funny once all the pedophiles have bullets in their brains. But I doubt it."

Bullets are too quick for that breed of deprevity. It needs to be slower. Much..."

You make a good point. At the end of each "session", they should envy those who were interrogated during the Spanish Inquisition.

Servius  Heiner I concur good sir.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm sorry! greatchen!

message 43: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments See, this is why everyone thinks you're sweet and harmless. You complain about not being able to offend anyone and then when you succeed (according to ONE person) you delete. Pathetic.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahah! are you trying to call me out?

message 45: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I wanna know what it was!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments no problemo!

message 47: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What's a BK?

message 49: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments HAHAH boner killer is funny.

But I'm 12.

message 50: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I was here

« previous 1