This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

i hate how I'm 12

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments My friend just told me about a show called Man, Woman, Wld on discovery. Some survival show. But the guy's name is Myke Hawke. Hahahahahhaaa!!

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Welcome to Alfonso's world.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i dont get it...

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) ....

You also have the sense of humor of a 12 year old.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm talking about Greachens comment... i dont know why is funny, i dont get it!

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) He's a cousin to Mike Hunt.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ya'll making me feel stupid! who is Mike Hunt???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... i feel retarded now... can someone explain why this is funny??? i seriously don't get it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i don't get it.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments is it a penis joke?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude... are you having a "i dont have life, and i'm going to insult people on the internet" moment?? cuz i thought we talk about this... you are not a nice person seth... people dont like you by default... if you go around doing that... actually i'm not going to waste my time... you know how the story ends... you alone and nobody likes you =)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahahha, i am relax! i'm just wondering... didnt you see the happy face at the end??? it's there to make an empathic connection with the reader to let him/her know that everything is being said in a jovial manner...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i realized how futile it is to analyze your intentions years ago, Seth... and i stopped caring months ago... so for all i care you can be leaving a suicide note here... I will still laugh at you...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments P.S. =)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments It could be worse.

did you watch Death Note?

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments This thread was cracking me up!! And then...well, you know. But actually, it does still fit with the title.

@Alfonso: yes, its a penis joke. If you say myke hawke all run together you sound like a new york jew saying my cock. Remember coffe talk on snl? That accent.

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "It could be worse.

did you watch Death Note?"

Myke hawke loved that movie.

message 18: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I smell a threesome. Alfonso, seth, and myke hawke. Bow chicka wow wow!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments use the equal sign... and the close parenthesis... there happy face...

message 20: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Noah Yuretarded.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments K.I. wrote: "i think it's the fro."

I think its the accent.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments one can always copy and paste... =P

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Myke hawke's head is sideways already so it works for him.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Emoticons are supposed to be side ways... you can use a Font creator and create your own character... but i'm not sure if it will be supported on Goodreads... you can also find an image online or create your own, or used an already existing emoticon online... take your time and use the width and height option of the image script that Goodreads supports and just post it wherever you want it on your comment...

message 25: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I ♥ myke hawke.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_... here learn some noob talk =)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments K.I. wrote: "8===D"

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! i just noticed this!!!! a portrait of myke hawke!!! actual size!!!! wait!!! fuck you MyKe Hawke!!!! wait! damn it! i dont think i'm ready to make Myke hawke jokes =(

message 28: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Seth, if you think a review is horrid, that's good enough for me. Even mine.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments hahahah, i was in the same place you was several months a go...

now i have my goodreads update feet set to only show me the reviews they post... and i also follow this
“While there are certain social graces or politeness which involve not hurting another's feelings ? if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all ? it is very confusing to children
" one thing is your freedom of speech and another is to hurt your "friends" feelings... if you decide to befriend somebody... and that person pissed you off for one or another reason... feel free to de-friend em... but why in god's name would you say something to a person to hurt them???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments http://www.southparkstudios.com/episo...

that's a link to comedy's central video galery... to an episode of south park called "you have zero friends" you should watch it, Seth.

message 31: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Yes, but I want to see the horrid review.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Doni wrote: "Yes, but I want to see the horrid review."

you do have a point... LINK!!!

message 33: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Link!!11!!1!1!1!1

message 34: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Link! Liiiiiiiiiiink!!

message 36: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Myke Hawk has received horrid reviews. :(

message 37: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Remember what Alfonso said about making Myke Hawke jokes?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... but where is the link?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments omfg! give me the name of the book and the name of the goodreader on a private message i'll post the fucking link!

message 40: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) But...but...but...link!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments seth... for the last time... I DONT GIVE A FUCK! few people in this world you will find who are in favor of freedom of speech in a more passionate way that i am... again i want to read the damn thing out of curiosity!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments OMFG!!!!! DUDE! NOBODY CARES! WHERE IS THE LINK!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... i dont understand people who gets bullyed... cuz dude... people only fuck with me once... now... i dont care about your epic battle... seriously i dont! at all! i dont understand him... i dont understand you.. and i dont care to try to... i just want to read the damn thing!! can you please post the freaking link?

message 44: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Betcha I can find the review. Except right now I have to go to bed. Got a cold trying to come on and I feel lousy. Later. Just you watch.

::Doni lies down beside the computer and expires::

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments if i dont get that link today, there will be consequences!!!!!

i have spoken!!!!!

message 46: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) One of the consequences being that Seth gets a smug sense of satisfaction from thwarting your will. Thanks a lot Fonoso.

In other news, posting from a phone is a pain.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Tom wrote: "One of the consequences being that Seth gets a smug sense of satisfaction from thwarting your will. Thanks a lot Fonoso.

In other news, posting from a phone is a pain."

i smell jealousy!!!! dude, there is enough alfonso for all of y'all! relax!

message 48: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I smell Myke Hawke.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Myke Hawke smells delicious!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!

message 50: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Seth wrote: "I hate how Alfonso can make, fuck, a THOUSAND insensitive crude remarks here, and not a ripple. I unfriend a fucking author here within 24 hours of friending her request--we never exchanged any co..."

Here's your answer, Seth. I have two theories:

1. Nobody understands a f#@$ing thing he says.

2. Our expectations are incredibly low when it comes to Alfonso.

Oddly enough, for me it's both.

« previous 1 3 4