This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

i hate my rollerbag and...

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate my old, cheap, target luggage with its wobblewheel. its so loud! The airport is deserted and I sound like a janitor with a posse of full trash cans hobbling thru the halls.

I hate that the only place open is the fox news channel store so I had to decline the bag and jam everything in my purse because fuck if I'm waskig around with fox news attached to me.

I hate that alfonso pretended my new name didn't bug him and then wrote a rant about it.

More later.

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate that my phone battery runs out so quicckly when I use it to post online.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i did like your new name! but then everyone digs yours! and they hated on Feanor809!!!! not fair!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments BunWat wrote: "I hate my rollerbag too. Mine makes this whoop whoop noise and the handle is about two inches too short so after awhile my back hurts. Which mystifies me because I'm only 5'6" so what do tall peo..."

we lift the rollerbag!

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I have a little roller bag, but I never use the roller portion...it is way to Fing short. I have the same problem with strollers. I can't push the kids in strollers because they all seem to be made for someone who is 5'4". I hate "waskig" around all hunched over.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments problem = the stroller its too short and you look like a retarded hunchback pushing it around!

solution = lift the stroller!

WOW! i'm awesome at problem solving!

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate that I forgot to bring my hoodie and now I have nothing to sleep on/act as a barrrier between me and the airplane funk.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "i did like your new name! but then everyone digs yours! and they hated on Feanor809!!!! not fair!!!"

LIES!

message 9: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Thanks for your help, but I've solved the problem already. My wife pushes the stroller and I carry the roller bag.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Lies???? ha!!!!! name one person besides me who dont think your new alias is cool!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you know Bunny, you may be up to something here... you are not tall... but you ain't short either... i think you part of an unexploited market!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you should consider opening a chain of stores!!! the not so big and tall but not so short either!!!

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Has a nice ring...

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I. hate getting bumped from my hotel @ midnight, given walking papers to another and sent in a shuttle driven by a pissed off maniac who was supposed to get off an hour ago. He nearly sent my fucked up rollerbag through the windshield though, so that would have taken care of that problem

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Same thing. They overbooked.

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate people who don't clear their throat. No matter how many times I clear MY throat I can still hear the disgusting phlem in theirs. Ugh!!

I hate people who open with "I don't really know what I can add..." and then talk for 30 minutes. WITHOUT CLEARING THEIR THROAT!

Servius  Heiner I hate meetings... the only thing they accomplish is proving how useless they are.

message 18: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate.

message 19: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments The train has delays too. I once took the train from Kansas City to St. Louis, a four hour drive, and it took 8 hours because we had to keep stopping and letting other trains go ahead of us that were carrying freight. They didn't ever really explain why, just that they were priority.

message 20: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments I still liked it better than flying.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I once took the train from st. Louis to kansas city! Weird,right erika?

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Not quite as weird as my punctuation.

message 23: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Both weird!

message 24: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments Gretchen how long did your train trip take?

message 25: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate hotel bars.
I got stuck between a born again christian who waqnted to pray for me and a senator who wanted to tell campaign stories.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments WTF!? YOU NEED TO EXPAND ON THAT COMMENT!!!! why did the born again christian wanted to pray for you??? where you wasted and telling the senator to go fuck himself??? where you hitting on the born again christian just to mess with him??? where you trying to corrupt him by telling him that Jesus turned the water in wine... not the other way around! therefore we should drink wine not water???? details woman! details!!!

i hate dell... let me be more specific... i hate spanish dell laptops!!! who's idea was to have different command keys in spanish....????

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I didn't really hate it. It was fun! I was half drunk but the way I remember it he just blurted out, "so are you in favor of abortion?" I said "not for me but I'm in favor of it being legal. I don't want my gvt deciding for me." He asked me what do I think happens to me when I die and I said "I don't know. I kind of think when you're dead you're dead but I'm not sure." That's when he decided to pray for me. He said if he thought like that he would just sin all the time. "I said I guess I'm just a better person than you." Then he told me he's from the rich part of Detroit and bought me a beer. We talked about our kids and he has 2 girls same age as mine. He asked "do you teach them a lot of stuff?" I said, "lemme guess. Yours are homeschooled right?" Then the senator interrupts with a story about some romanian immigrants with 2 brilliant daughters. They homeschooled and went to yale @ 13 and 15. Then born again asked me why I hate homeschooling and I said "I feel the same way about homeschooling as I feel about abortion."

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahahahhahah! love the punch line!!!! AWESOME!!!!! what did he said to that??? and did he pray right there next to his beer??? and you should have tried flirting with him! see how fast he'll go from saint to sinner!

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Then we got onto the death penalty. The senator was a democrat and his name was Tom Sawyer. I'm not making this shit up. I saw his id. Born again and tom sawyer had a heated discussion about hills-somthing college which nearly put me to sleep. Then some rich-looking guy with styled hair and a pink shirt showed up, overheard born again talking about how he votes based on what jesus wants him to do and jesus doesn't believe in abortion. Pink shirt says "any christian knows jesus is the son of god and my savior. But when Obama answered that question he said he was a historical figure who means a great deal to some people. So you kanow what that translates to, right? Hail allah!" I said, "weird. That's exactly what I think of jesus." Then born again starts shushing me and syaing "be careful!! Be careful!!" And the senator went to go talk to som thugs who just came from a disturbed concert and wanted to buy everyone a round.

message 30: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I asked born again, "if I behave morally all day every day but I'm not sure that jesus is my personal savior do I go to hell?" He said, "yes. But my wife believes you can still come to jesus after you die!!" I said " well that's some sweet fucking news!! If it turns out you're right I can be like, aw snap! My bad, Jesus. We cool?" At some point the senator petted the top of my foot as I was pointing out a blister, pink shirt almost got his ass beat by the thugs, and I finally realized I should go up to my room."

message 31: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Smetchie wrote: "The senator was a democrat and his name was Tom Sawyer. ..."

http://www.ohiosenate.gov/tom-sawyer....

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Maybe I shouldn't have said his name on here.

Check it out: this article was just one day late for my purposes.

http://askthebloggess.pnn.com/article...

message 34: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I can't see that at work. What is it?

message 35: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Ahh. thanks.

message 36: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Muslims don't say "Hail Allah." He's thinking Satanists. Or....maybe Obama is a secret Muslim Satanist.

My sole experience with home schooling was with an assistant manager i inherited. I had just gotten my own store as a manager for KB, and was going through the files of my staff. One of my assistant managers had nothing in her personnel file but her original application. At the top, it had her parents address because she still lived with them. At the bottom in the education section she listed "home school" as the "school attended," and the address at the top of the application as the "school address." For "years studied" she had four, for "degree earned" she had diploma. For "area of study?" Living room.

message 37: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments You lie!

message 38: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) No, it's true! Muslims mostly say "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the prophet of God" or "Allah be praised" or such things as that. I don't know where the "hail" thing comes from.

message 39: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments According to "13th Warrior" (my favorite source material on Islam), Muslims say "Allah is the one true god, and Mohammad is his prophet." They also have an incredible facility for learning new languages and like to get it on with Viking broads (don't we all).

message 40: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Maybe the whole "hail" thing comes from the Viking association.

message 41: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit Smetchie wrote: "I was half drunk"

Half drunk? Weren't you feeling well that day?

message 42: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Tom, you lie about this: For "area of study?" Living room.

Not Muslims. You are clearly my go-to on all things Muslim.

message 43: by smetchie (last edited Aug 27, 2010 10:40AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm still feeling a strong sense of hatred towards that pink-shirted guy. There may be something seriously wrong with my hate-meter.

Fanatic Christian who thinks I'm going to hell, wants to make abortion illegal, homeschools his children, brags about his money, and votes the way Jesus tells him: sorta like him!

Sleazeball senator who tells long-winded stories and touches inappropriately: merely bored by him

slicky, arrogant, hair-styled, adulterous, wealthy, right-winger: SEETHING HATRED!

Or perhaps my hate-meter works on something other than logic.

message 44: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments It's almost like you were there, Bunny.

message 45: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Smetchie wrote: "Tom, you lie about this: For "area of study?" Living room."

OOhhhhh. No, not lying. She was seriously that stupid. My first inventory at that store we had her scheduled to open the next morning so she didn't have to stay up til 2 am with the rest of us. It wasn't a kindness, it was because she couldn't count to ten if you spotted her one through nine and let her use both hands. The girl was completely incapable of independent thought.
She called me one SATURDAY night in a panic (she was one of my 2 assistant managers, mind you, and a key holder) because when she counted down the registers we were short $10! OMG!!!!! What do i do?! Did you check the back of the register drawers, Camille? Hang on......................No, it's not back there. Did you check the back of the safe? Wait a minute......Yeah, there was a roll of quarters in the back of the safe. Good night, Camille.

She actually did that to me a couple of times. Any way, the night of that inventory i told my district manager about that application. He didn't believe it either, and when i showed it to him he was crying laughing. He made a copy to take home and show his wife (You just don't understand! This is going to get me morning sex!)

message 46: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Good God!