This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate you all!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments THERE! I SAID IT!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments YES! more car air refresher thingies!!! (how are those called bunny?) chicks dig it!!! and i'ma put some tape on my new fake classes too!!! chicks dig it even more!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments BunWat wrote: "You amuse me strangely mr fooze."

i do what i can...

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Nobody digs my dumb new name especially me. Its just that god hates me. As soon as I bitch about people changing names I gotta change mine. The only person who said it was cute was YOU fooz you fucking faker. I shoulda just mispelled it like sarah. Can I tell you the weirdest thing? As soon as I changed it, everyone started calling me smetchie. I thought everyone would still call me gretchen. So weird. We don't call nick servius stupidfuck. I must look like a smetchie which means I look like foreign smegma.

message 5: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! | 443 comments I love people! I want to hug everyone, including that cranky Mr. Beck!

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Fuck him! He can go hug a chainsaw.

message 7: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I call Nick stupid fuck.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments But not servius stupidfuck.

message 9: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Smetchie wrote: "Fuck him! He can go hug a chainsaw."

Come on, Smetch. I'll be back in DC this weekend. Are you sure you don't want to meet up and hang out at that Glen Beck event on the mall?

message 10: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I would also like to add that, as a conservative, I also hate poor people and immigrants. I especially hate poor immigrants*

*That last bit is going to be a chapter title in my memoirs.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Rusty wrote: "1. When I come here and throw something down with the express purpose of pissing you off, you don't get pissed off (or at least don't show it). "

i know what you mean dude!!! like that time i was talking about getting rid of unwanted abortions by taking the chick to the statue of liberty and pushing her down the stairs! and they all got exited about it! and started to talk about the symbolism of taking a preagnant women there... to get freedom... i was so fucking pissed off!!! the fuck! that's why i got a new plan!!! check this one!:

1.I believe that a woman should not be allowed to have a baby without the father's permission... and if the guy dont want it... and she still does... she should sign a paper saying that she will never put child support on that dude!

2. I believe that the age of consent should be the same as the drinking age!!! i can fuck a 17 year old on some states... but i can buy her a drink??? HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET A 17 YEAR OLD TO FUCK ME IN THE FIRST PLACE WITHOUT BOOZE!!!!? I SAY LOWER THE DRINKING AGE!!!

3. i believe that a woman should be able to get an abortion any time before the baby pops! the fuck! it's not a baby till is born!!!

if that dont get somebody pissed off... i dont know what will!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i dont get it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments oh shit! before i forget! i recently watched the Death Note series... and you remind me of Kira, Seth! he is just like you!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments except the part where he is popular with the ladies!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments yup... just like Kira!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GDhF... promise you'll watch it!!! you can be Kira and i'll be L... big spoiler alert! Kira wins!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments seriously! you'll love it! every plot twist was just amazing!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i wonder... what would you do with a Death Note, Seth???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ummm... i guess i'm right... you'll proly seat in front of the tv and go nuts writing names on it... thats why you Kira and i'm L.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Wait! Nobody else but seth got pissed off??????

Wtf!? That's the craziest shit I could think of! Not fair pissing off seth is too damn easy! Why there's nobody else yelling at me and shit??? I think tom is right!

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate rusty because he hardly ever comes around anymore.

I hate nick because he never writes polls anymore.

I hate bunny because she's so gd reasonable.

I hate seths avatarless, shelfless, blank gr existence.

message 22: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That one poll you wrote pissed me off, fooz. Feel better?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments na, i want to piss off some random lurker... see what happens!

Servius  Heiner I feed off of the group. I get my hateful inspiration from the crowd. There has been little to be inspired about lately. Even harry has been hiding his pussy lately.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth wrote: "M i t y."

Mail it to you! Ha ha!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alfonso wrote: "Wait! Nobody else but seth got pissed off??????

Wtf!? That's the craziest shit I could think of! Not fair pissing off seth is too damn easy! Why there's nobody else yelling at me and shit??? I..."

I didn't read it because I was afraid it would make me feel disgusted. Is that good enough?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambeau wrote: "Alfonso wrote: "Wait! Nobody else but seth got pissed off??????

if you didnt read it... why are you commenting? i dont get it.

Wtf!? That's the craziest shit I could think of! Not fair pissing off seth is too damn easy! Why there's nobody else yelling at me ..."

BunWat wrote: "Fooze when you tell me up front that you are trying to piss me off, then why would I help you to do that by believing a damn word you say from that point onward?"

idk bunny! cuz is fun to argue something that's totally absurd??? cuz it can be fun to have an ague about something that is totally ridiculous!

message 28: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I hate, in alphabetic order:
Alfonso: for not letting me in the crush circle.

Bunwat: for not posting real photos

Carlie: didn't there used to be a Carly here?

D.Russ: for being so dang nice that we can't gossip about him when he's not around

Eh: sorry, Alfonso it's true she's so nice and funny and all that I can't even really think of - oh wait, I hate that she pays for stuff before people get a chance to protest.

Fuckers: I don't all you fuckers that didn't get named somewhere else can go here. I hate you.

Gretchen: I hate that she doesn't live closer.

Heather: I just hate that name, that's all.

Ian: I hate that the Ian that went to my high school only had a 1/2 an arm. NOT NICE GOD, NOT NICE AT ALL!

Jackie: I hate that Jackie has the worlds coolest job and therefore all the "what's your job" attention every time we get together (I think I'm gonna invent something to compete with here - I'm open to suggestions).

Klondike: I hate that nobody in this group is named Klondike.

Lazy posters: I hate all the people that make me look like I have too much time on my hands because they are lazy about posting every thought that pops into their mind.

Me: for posting every thought that pops into my mind.

Nick: for kinda liking him despite how much I hate him.

Odepius Rex complex: that shit is messed up!

Qualils: for getting eaten despite how cute they are

Rusty: for not being my surrogate brother (I have somewhere between 4-6 depending on how you count but I could use a sane one).

Sarah: for getting a boy friend and not needing to spend unreasonable amounts of time with me doing inane activities that will solidify her place in history as a spinster with me.

Tom: for not getting his girlfriend on here more often

Uvula's: for not being more clear on exactly what you are.

Wayne: is there a Wayne here? If so, I hate you.

Xylaphones: for your weird v shape and those ugly primary colors.

Zoologists: I hate all you zoologists that keep posting here!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments WOW! i agree with the bunny! impressive indeed!

it reminded me of the fact that i hate Jackie too!!! she is always online a really late hours... and i dont know what the fuck she is doing!!! i think she may be planning world dominatioN

message 30: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen K.I. wrote: "Marie emrich wrote: "Klondike: I hate that nobody in this group is named Klondike."

you know the K stands for Klondike, right?"

I hate you for not telling me that earlier. And for being so yummy.

message 31: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen BunWat wrote: "Very impressive, what with the alphabetical order and all."

Alphabetic order is kinda my thing.

message 32: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I find a simple "gross" usually suffices.

message 33: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) In case there's someone who doesn't hate me yet:

Q. What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
A. Nothing-- you already told her twice already.

Q. Why do women have smaller feet than men?
A. So they can stand closer to the sink.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments the fuck! i hate that Klondike just stole my comment! i was going to say something about googleing old misogynist bad jokes!!! and no i can't~!!! i hate you Klondike!!!! like i hate STDs!!!!

Tom... my dude... you need to step up your game!!! didnt you learn nothing from what i posted??? you need to make it wrong in some serious levels to piss off these haters!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments here is what you should try tom... post a fucked up picture!!! like this:

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and then... you add something like: " you know what's fucked up... i could totally go for a 3some with them chicks... if anything the one on the right will keep fucking me even after the one on the left killed me!!!! that'd be awesome!"

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you can also try something like this:

based on the stories of the female drivers on THC.... you are bound to piss off one!

message 38: by Paquita Maria (last edited Aug 24, 2010 03:19PM) (new)

Paquita Maria Sanchez (hocus_schmocus) I hate that "goodreads crush" is its own noun, now. Yes, internet...please increase the number of unobtainable things in a all of our lives. Fuck you, too.

message 39: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) OK, fine. Anyone who didn't hate me after those last two (alleged) jokes will surely do so after this one:

During the cold war there were two scientists behind the Iron Curtain--a Russian and a Czech-- who were tops in their field, the study of bears. They had each intensively studied every known species of bear, except for one: the North American grizzly bear. Each year, the two scientists would apply for a permission to travel to the US to study grizzlies, but were routinely denied. Finally, after years of this and during a Cold War thaw, they were both granted permission to travel to the US.

The Czech and the Russian arrived at Yellowstone National park to begin their studies, but were told by the rangers there that it was mating season for the bears, and too dangerous for them to be out in the backwoods. The two scientists insisted-- they had waited years for this opportunity, and weren't about to let it pass them by. Eventually the park rangers gave way, on one condition. They gave the scientists a satellite phone and required them to check in on a daily basis. The scientists, delighted, agreed and headed out for their field study.

For two weeks the Czech and the Russian called in like clockwork to report on their location and status, but then the calls stopped. The park service, alarmed at their silence and fearing an international incident, sent out a search and rescue team to find the scientists. Heading to their last known location, the rangers found the scientists' base camp in a shambles. Tents were torn, food and equipment strewn all around, no sign of the two researchers, and bear tracks everywhere.

The best tracker from the rescue team examined the tracks closely and determined that they were left by a mating pair of grizzly bears. The group carefully followed the tracks for several miles until the tracks separated. Wanting to stay together, the park rangers followed the tracks of the female bear. Another few miles further on, they spotted the grizzly. Reluctantly, but fearing an international incident, they shot and killed the female. The group carefully cut open the bear and examined it's stomach, where they found the remains of the Russian scientist. "You know what this means," one of the rangers said. "Yup," said the tracker grimly, "the Czech is in the male."

message 40: by Paquita Maria (last edited Aug 24, 2010 03:20PM) (new)

Paquita Maria Sanchez (hocus_schmocus) ALFONSO: LOVE the crazy bitches. Wait, can we talk about love in this group?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ummm... ok... if you are saying that I -Alfonso- love the crazy bitches... well that is true! the crazier the better!!! crazy chicks are good in the sack!!!

but if you are saying that YOU -Kristi- love the crazy bitches... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!? WHY CAN'T I OFFEND ANYBODY AROUND HERE!!! Y'ALL SUCK!

also... no you can't talk about love! unless you love to hate something... we have a thread for that!

message 42: by Paquita Maria (last edited Aug 24, 2010 03:53PM) (new)

Paquita Maria Sanchez (hocus_schmocus) I'm an impenetrable wall when it comes to getting offended. Speaking of which, does my Halloween costume idea go too far? I want to where a scarf on my head and a house dress and be knocked up with a black eye and split lip. You know...battered wife.

message 43: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 24, 2010 03:57PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... how about this!!!!:

I believe there should be a law against people dressing like zombies and going into zombie walks! and if they decide that's something cool to do anyway... i should not be held accountable for any shooting i do if i go into a delusional zombie killing rampage thinking we on the middle of a zombie outbreak! you know what fuck it! there should be a law to let me shoot them mo fos when they do it!~!!!

message 44: by Paquita Maria (new)

Paquita Maria Sanchez (hocus_schmocus) I think that there should be a law against trying to offend me...

message 45: by Paquita Maria (new)

Paquita Maria Sanchez (hocus_schmocus) HOOOOOAAAAHHHH!!! Look at Rusty busting out the big guns.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... i just spent the last 15 minuts of my life watching who Ann Coulter was in youtube... i hate you rusty... i really do!

message 47: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, your hate is delicious. It's like ambrosia to me.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments not cool man! thanks to you and that woman talking about how christians are perfected jews... my IQ just dropped 20 points! thanks rusty! now im legally retarded!

message 49: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Well, at least it's all legal now.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments fine whatever... here ! from me to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp...

« previous 1