This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate chess (AKA Sarah and Steve and Alfonso are really competitive).

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Servius  Heiner I take it that means you lost to Alfonso.

message 2: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Jul 01, 2008 08:17PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments no, it means she is on the run right now =P

message 3: by Lori (last edited Jul 01, 2008 08:19PM) (new)

Lori I hate anyone who is even decent at chess, I'm so bad at it I hardly play. I am too spontaneous and intuitive. I deeply respect the game.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahah, I’ma go watch some movies from Seth’s comic selection =P, have a goodnight Montambito (that means something like small Montambo in Spanish) think about what I told you…

Jackie "the Librarian" Same here, Ali.

message 6: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Jul 01, 2008 10:57PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Lol, I don’t know about that smart people liking chess thing… I know a lot of people who are smart and don’t like chess… I love chess cuz I’m Alfonso Gutierrez a merciless megalomaniac with diabolical insidious plans to take over the world so I can rule it under my Malevolent and merciless baleful mean will!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i think i used merciless twice... oh well

message 8: by Carlie (new)

Carlie I'm with Jackie and Ali. I prefer Literati, Mahjong, Spades, and Pinochle.

message 9: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I love chess, and a surprising number of Seth's adjectives fit me. Good call Seth.

message 10: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) I have resisted chess for many years because Steve told me he thought I'd be great at it because I can be a bit ruthless when it comes to winning.

However...

1. I am only that ruthless with him.

2. He was most likely looking for an easy mark because the man is pathological about winning EVERYTHING. I mean everything! From a coin toss to who can handle the spiciest curry.

Perhaps I'm missing out but I've been okay
with my decision so far.

So, Sarah, you don't have to justify your chess hatred at all. Hate away.

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) There are no losers when you play who can eat the spiciest curry.

message 12: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) It's hilarious!

Sweating and turning red while piling on more and more sambal or pickled chile peppers.

You're right Logan, it's the type of contest I'll get in any day.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahahahah, you think Steve have winning issues??? I remember watching a movie a long time ago where this crazy teacher ends up playing the Russian roulette with one of his crazy students… and the teachers grabs the gun and I don’t remember what he said but he goes bang, bang, bang till the hammer finds the bullet…. And I’m like oh shit!! If he did that to me I’ll grab the gun and do the same shit just to prove that nobody beats me! And then the student grabs the guns and says something like: what you think you crazier than me?? You think you better than me… puts another bullet on the gun and does the same shit…. at this point I’m like YEAH!!! You tell that mother fucker… in other words… I don’t like losing… if I have to pluck one of my eyes to take 2 of my opponent I’ll do it!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You'd be better off with the spiciest curry Montambo!

Maybe you can be Rocky's friend who gets bumped off by the russian killing machine :D

message 15: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) How are you at DDR, Sarah?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You wish! Prepare to fall to the ferocious fleetness of "The feet of fury!!!"

message 17: by Rowena (new)

Rowena (rowenacherry) Oh, what on Earth did I do with the joke about the chilli eating contest?

The third judge, who had never eaten chilli before was a definite loser.

message 18: by Rowena (new)

Rowena (rowenacherry) You forgot SEXY.

message 19: by Rowena (new)

Rowena (rowenacherry) Exactly, Dave. I'm into Big Bang chess on my computer, too, although I hate the way that the cyber opponents trash talk.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 12, 2008 11:10AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments The god’s of chess have spoken!!! Is a draw… great game tho… I was eating my freaking nails the whole time!!!

Here the results:
Game in PGN format:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[Event "Online Chess"]
[Site "Chess.com"]
[Date "2008.07.13"]
[Round "1"]
[White "Steve_Mort"]
[Black "Feanor001"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[WhiteElo "1296"]
[BlackElo "1284"]
[TimeControl "1 in 3 days"]

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 f6 4. Nc3 Bg4 5. Nd5 Ne7 6. Ne3 Qd7 7. Nxg4 Qxg4 8. Qd3 Nbc6 9. h4 Nb4 10. Qb5+ Nec6 11. Qxb7 Qxe4+ 12. Be3 Nxc2+ 13. Kd1 Rb8 14. Qxc7 Nxa1 15. Nd2 Qg4+ 16. f3 Qd7 17. Qxd7+ Kxd7 18. g3 Rxb2 19. Bh3+ Kd8 20. Ke2 exd4 21. Rc1 dxe3 22. Rxc6 exd2 23. Rc8+ Ke7 24. Rc7+ Kd8 25. Rc8+ Ke7 26. Rc7+ Kd8 27. Rc8+ Ke7 28. Rc7+ Kd8 29. Rc8+ 1/2-1/2

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments If you talking about ches… well that’s sad… I just keep picturing you going 300 on the poor kids =P…. screaming to the poor kids TONIGHT!!! Y’ALL DIE IN HELL!!!

I feel so tempted to make a Lafave joke here….

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Omg!!!! Nobody ever gets my jokes BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is the second time in goodreads!! First Karen and Mr. Greg and now you!!!! Google Debra Lafave

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahahahah, that's why i didnt make the joke =P

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what quiz?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You could take on 34 five year old kids in a fight.

message 27: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Jul 14, 2008 12:16AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I don’t think I’d hesitate on using a 5 year old as a weapon… besides they started it!!!

message 28: by Not Bill (new)

Not Bill ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Chess. Best game ever - even beats Advanced Squad Leader. Good to see some die hard fans here.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hold it Montambo I saw him first!!!!!! *foam start coming out of Alfonso’s mouth* fresh meat!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So... not bill care for a friendly chess game in chess.com?

message 31: by Helenn (new)

Helenn Alfonso is the worst teacher ever.
Instead of playing chess with me like a good older brother, he gave me a 700 pages long book about how to play it.-I was 8 at the time-
Is it just me or this is not a proper way to teach someone how to play chess?

message 32: by Helenn (new)

Helenn No he only lock me up when he wanted me to level up his Final Fantasy games.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude in my defense… I did try to play with her I explained her a lot of crap but she wouldn’t play attention!!! So I said fuck it!! I told her one day she’ll regret it

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hell, hey i paid you good money and animes for that!

message 35: by Helenn (new)

Helenn That is your defense! You expected me to be thrill about playing a game that required me to read a 700 page long book!! What is wrong with you!

No you did not pay me! You took that money out of my piggy bank to start with.
And as I remember you just said I would finally get time with the PS, since you refuse to play Mario Kart with me.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude the book was like 200 pages...

message 37: by Helenn (new)

Helenn Oh wait, the anime was good. But you ration it so I would have to play for hours before getting even 30 minutes infront of one.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments stop it hell you making me look like an evil bastard!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i was a cool big brother damn it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments lol dude it was like 200 pages she just dont remember right

message 41: by Helenn (new)

Helenn Pilo, the book did not fit in my hand! How big do you think that was. But on your defense you also made me clean your room for several of those animes.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments STOP IT!!! i was busy with school!!!! i need a maid!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments can it be a Victorian maid costume?? and can i barrow her for a few hours? wtf my lil sis is here watch your mouth!

message 44: by Helenn (last edited Jul 28, 2008 10:37PM) (new)

Helenn So instead of your lil sister I was your maid?

Jackie "the Librarian" Hah! A DDR dance-off between the Montambonator and Mumbles! Wish I could see that!

Jackie "the Librarian" I'm stuck at work until 6, or I would be there, Sarah, with my dancing socks on. Or stomping socks, as the case may be with DDR.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 10, 2008 04:04PM) (new)

It would make things even if my nickname wasn't "Steve, the Mexican jumping bean"!!

You're goin' down like Monica Lewinsky on the Titanic, Montambo!!

Servius  Heiner CRASS! SEXIST! OFENNSIVE!

I like it }:-D

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments 97 minutes left Montambo~! Your move!!!

message 50: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Where is Montambo? Did Steve beat her so badly at DDR she can't show her face here again? Did she go in search of Tesse?

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.