This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate The House of Bounce and their dumb rules

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (last edited Jul 27, 2010 01:46PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Actually, I love the House of Bounce but I need some feedback on how to get around their dumb rule. The House of Bounce is the best place on the planet to have a kids' birthday party because I get to go down super fast slides, bash people in the heads with inflatable ram-rod thingies and giggle until I pee. Look how fun!
description

description

description

But it costs like $350 which is way too much. So my girlfriend and I decided to double up on our kids bdays. They're only like 2 weeks apart so it's perfect. The $350 is for up to 25 kids and we won't get anywhere close to that because we only know a few kids between us. (man this is long. I'm sorry.)
So I emailed and asked if we could do a party for 2 kids. They said only if they're blood (blood?!) siblings. If they aren't siblings you have to pay an extra $100. So, I could do that. OR I could just lie and say they ARE siblings. Do you think they're going to question me? If they do, I'm going to say that my friend and I are a lesbian couple with 4 kids between us. The kids have different Dads who are very involved in their lives. The reason we didn't come right out and explain all that is because we've experienced a lot of discrimination and frankly we're a bit gun shy. While we're perfectly happy to bear the brunt of bigotry ourselves (in fact, we welcome the opportunity to educate the ignorant masses about our special family!) we don't believe our children should have to suffer that on their birthday of all days. So we'll thank them to restrict their prying questions until a later date!

Your thoughts, haters?

message 2: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments exactly exactly exactly. So, Bunny, you are saying I should lie. right?

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments You should definitely lie. You should lie your ass off. You should lie 'til you're blue in the face. Although, if the verifying employees are dudes, they may ask you to make out to prove it.

So, be prepared for that.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, watch out for the wiley ways of dudes.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Rusty wrote: "You should definitely lie. You should lie your ass off. You should lie 'til you're blue in the face. Although, if the verifying employees are dudes, they may ask you to make out to prove it.
..."

damn it!! why did it take me so long to get home!! that was my line!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and greatchen, why in fuck's name are we reading those books???? who put em there???

message 8: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Is that Harry in the last picture?

message 9: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Feanor809 wrote: "and greatchen, why in fuck's name are we reading those books???? who put em there???"

I added Nothing to See Here because Marie was sick shielding her children from the man-on-man action that popped up when she opened THC.

And Gretchen, yes, lie, lie, lie. Those bastards deserve to get lied to because their rules are dumb.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Kristina, but you didnt make em discussion leaders! i was confused!!!

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I added the camel one bec@ause I stumbled on it ramdomly and it amused me. Tom did the cat massacre one.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Feanor809 wrote: "Kristina, but you didnt make em discussion leaders! i was confused!!!"

Fooz your accent is starting to sound native american.

message 13: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Yes Kristina, make 'em heap big discussion leaders.

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty! You watch em peter pan many moons.

message 15: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen why don't you have the cake and gifts somewhere else and do the play stuff there, they don't need to know who's bday it is.

message 16: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen or lie.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Just do this and you're not even lying:

You: (out loud) They are sisters...
(in your head)...from another mister.

Them: Are they really sisters?

You: (out loud) Yes,
(in your head) in God's way.

message 18: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Thanks sarah, that's just what I needed. I hate lieing. Its a boy and girl but I'll modify accordingly.

message 19: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Right, Teresa. Because you clearly weren't invited to the last one.

It's my youngest and her betrothed! Their birthdays are like a week apart I think. You know, our husbands would do a much better job of pretending to be gay than we would. Maybe we should let them be the couple.

message 20: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Well you know I fucking live to delight your cockles. I was originally planning for us to be sisters but that's before I found out the kids had to be BLOOD siblings.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes, but they aren't siblings.

message 22: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Rusty wrote: "Is that Harry in the last picture?"

I tried my hardest to bring the whole slide down, but no matter how much effort I put into it...no go. Those things are built to last!