This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

WTF are y'all doing!?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm bored god damn it!!!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I was watching shrek forever after or whatever it's called.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments how was it?

message 4: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I am sitting at my desk dicking around...I forgot to grab a box of charity golf tournament invites out of my car and I am too lazy to go get them.

STORY: Last night, I accidentally fell asleep with a Crest Whitestrip stuck to my teeth and now every time I breathe it feels like 1000 icy daggers are stabbing me in the gums. On the plus side, my teeth are sparkley white.

message 5: by smetchie (last edited Jun 24, 2010 02:09PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "how was it?"

It was alright. Same story line as "It's a Wonderful Life" but with Ogres and no Christmas.

STORY: When we were buying our candy I noticed they didn't have any Sour Patch Kids and said so. The pimpled nerdy kid working the counter said, "We now have something called Sour Jacks. They're basically the same thing."
me: "hmmmm. What if they don't taste the same. Do you know?"
him: (pause) "honestly, they're not as good. I don't really understand the logic behind our decision to stop carrying them. They're like the most popular candy among pre-teen and teen girls."
me: (interrupting) "like me!"
him: (ignoring me) "and with the next Twilight coming out, I'm not sure what's going to happen. It might be bad. I just don't know what we were thinking."
He actually looked scared. It was so cute. I can totally picture that poor kid trying to explain to droves of vampire love-starved hormone-frenzied girls that their favorite candy is no longer available. Tell me! What are they supposed to skin their tongues on in the dark, pretending it's Edwards concrete cock (of fury*)?

*TERESA!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not sure what's going to happen. It might be bad."

Hahahahahaha!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i played tennis the whole morning, then we went to some crazy flea markets and some good will stores... bought me 2 tennis rackets cuz they look old and funny... and were only 3 bucks each! i googled em and they worth over 35 each! yay!!! also i found a book for the paper...and my sister is going crazy on her quest of finding a weird snail thingy for tambo! also i lost 10 pounds in the last week! yay!

message 8: by smetchie (last edited Jun 24, 2010 02:23PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yay!

Speaking of tennis, I'm wondering how a (!!!)6foot9(!!!!!) American tennis player flew under my radar up until yesterday. I might need to amend my "head in the sand policy" and start paying at least a tiny bit of attention to current events. I could be missing some good stuff!

message 9: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Next Tuesday night, I am watching all three Twilight movies in order, starting at 6:00pm and ending somewhere around 2:00a.

I am increasingly excited about taking smoke breaks with a bunch of 17 year olds in matching Team Jacob shirts.

Additionally, based on Gretchen's STORY, I will be bringing my big purse and filling it with Sour Patch Kids, small bottles of whiskey, some cheesy potatoes from Jack in the Box and a tube of cookie dough.

message 10: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Oh, and I will also try to find Edward's concrete cock of fury and stuff that in my purse, too.

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Next Tuesday night, I am watching all three Twilight movies in order, starting at 6:00pm and ending somewhere around 2:00a.

How'd you swing that Kristina?

message 12: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments My lovely friend April (who has ridiculous beeping) is bored while on maternity leave and spends her time finding stupid stuff for us to do for fun!

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Nice!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what about you bunny? wtf were you doing when i was bored??? if you dont mind sharing of course... (please dont kill me!)

message 15: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I was working and hating my job and working and hating my job and trying to stay awake (it's effing hot!) and dealing with a sick kid and car problems and wondering if I should take up smoking again and doing my boss' (<---I have no idea if that's right) work because she's out of town and I had a fifteen minute conversation with someone, and after I hung up I couldn't remember a damn thing we had spoken about, and hope I steered her in the right direction, but didn't care enough to investigate and experiencing technical difficulties with the printer and I think I need a vacation.

message 16: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Don't do your boss.

message 17: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Gretchen, have you read Candy Freak by Steve Almond?

I painting and painting and painting and painting and painting my house. I'm really sick of painting. I'm also moving books back onto shelves.

Last night Sarah brought me and my kids dinner, that was swell, and she told me stories about the horrible classes she took with teachers in our district which was a nice distraction from all the freakin painting!

message 18: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments "did I leave the wooden cock of slight aggressiveness at the beach???"
yes, because it was still all soft and mushy. It never firmed up remember?

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T HAVE SOUR PATCH KIDS!!!!!!??????"
I know, Teresa, I know. I'm not sure if it's everywhere or just at the Cinema Deluxe.

@Marie: not yet but I'm planning on it! It's on my shelf at home. I got it in a goodreads swap.

message 19: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments According to my google ap, Multiplex and Cinema Deluxe are now owned by the same company, Rave Motion Pictures. I wonder if that's what caused the candy change. You'll be pleased to know they have 4 different kinds of Skittles, though.

message 20: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh, I didn't see M&Ms either.

message 21: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Wooden cock of slight aggressiveness? Wouldn't you get splinters?

message 22: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Tom wrote: "Wooden cock of slight aggressiveness? Wouldn't you get splinters?"

Not if it was soft and mushy...

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments update: I sent an email to "RAVE Entertainment" about their stupid Sour Jacks. This is the response I got.

Thank you for your recent email regarding the candy selection at Rave Fairfax Corner 14. Your correspondence has been forwarded to my attention as I am the General Manager of that facility.

Fairfax Corner 14, as well as our Centreville and Reston locations, were purchased from National Amusements in December of 2009. We recently converted our concession stand stock to Rave Motion Pictures stock and that is why we no longer carry Sour Patch Kids.

I do not know if the Sour Patch Kids will return since all Rave theatres (old and new) appear to only sell the Sour Jacks.

I appreciate you taking the time to write. We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The brush off. They are totally looking forward to further correspondence, though.

message 25: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Should I send another email?

message 26: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Here Teresa. Do your part. I know how you feel about Sour Patch Kids.

information@ravemotionpictures.com

message 27: by Brian (new)

Brian (fearandloathing72) Gretchen wrote: "Here Teresa. Do your part. I know how you feel about Sour Patch Kids.

information@ravemotionpictures.com"

have they gota phone# you might have handy

message 28: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ayup.

972-692-1700

message 29: by Brian (new)

Brian (fearandloathing72) Gretchen wrote: "ayup.

972-692-1700"

Thanks Ill be sure to call them many times today spoofing them with false caller ID#'s from all over country in a valiant attempt to make them think people nation-wide are disgruntled about SPK candy. I like to get old school and hear what they have to say.

message 30: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments excellent. Be sure to identify yourself as a teen girl. I hear that's the demographic that adores SPK.

message 31: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Please tell me you actually sent that.

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments awesome.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ANGRY HATE MAIL COMPETITION DEMANDING THE CANDY BACK!!!!!!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments EMAIL PLEASE?

message 35: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments msg 32 Fooz.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments damn! Teresa's will be hard to beat!

message 37: by smetchie (last edited Jun 30, 2010 08:45AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I created a new email account just for this because I didn't want to get filtered since I already sent an email the other day.

"Ok so I just found out that all the best movie theaters in my area have been bought by your company and that you refuse to carry Sour Patch Kids! What's wrong with Sour Patch Kids?!? LOL Haven't you seen that commercial where they make that guy on his bycicle slam into a cardboard picture of a tunnel while the giggle but then they help him up? First they're sour, then they're sweet. LOL They're the greatest candy on the face of the planet!! LOL!! I know you have the Sour Jacks but those SUCK! They're awful. The only other place I've seen those stupid candies are in the vending machine at my lame community pool which only has generic brand chips. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE PRINGLES OR HOT CHEETOS! LOL!! What's the point of that? Who eats chips that aren't Pringles? lol. No one I know and I know a ton of people who eat chips. They ALL eat Pringles and Sour Patch Kids. Except my friend Paige but she only eats Sun Chips because she's anorexic, I think. But even SHE still eats sour patch kids at the movies! lol!! She told me because they're so sour that you burn more calories puckering than you get from eating them! Isn't that great? You should bring them back and put a note about that on the package! I'll bet you'd sell even more that way. Maybe you could have both Sour Patch Kids and the weird Sour Jacks for a while and see how it goes. (did you know they have strange colors too? They look like a mistake.) I bet you anything the Sour Patch kids will sell way better!! Ok so Eclipse is out now and the next time I go see it I'm totally going to bring my own Sour Patch kids with me. I don't even normally do that. I normally buy my Sour Patch Kids at the theater because that's the honest thing to do even though they cost way more. LOL. But I can't eat those Sour Jacks again. They're terrible. My tongue turned bright pink and now little pieces of skin are peeling off. That happened to me once with Sour Patch Kids too, actually but that's before I knew you're not supposed to suck on them because the sour sugar crystals are too rough. You have to chew them if you don't want your skin to peel off. LOL! Even the guy at the candy counter (I'm not going to tell you his name because I don't want to get him in trouble) said the Sour Jacks weren't as good as the Sour Patch Kids. You know it's a really nice movie theater, too. It has stadium seating and everything. I don't get why you want to have some crappy generic imitation candy. It makes you seem not very classy you know? Like sort of ghetto?? LOL. Just kidding. I still like your theater. It's cool. Anyway. I really wish you would bring the Sour Patch Kids back because they're way better. LOL."

message 38: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I disagree. I'm sure there are lots of things I could have done to make it sound more like a 12-year-old girl but I think too much "like you know" screams posing-as-12-year-old-girl. Probably so do all the LOLs, which I sprinkled in after I'd typed the whole thing.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Naw, my old foster daughter LOLs all over the place on facebook. She doesn't do "like you know," though.

message 40: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That's what I've noticed too. They do it so much I think they must be making fun of themselves, but no. I think they put them wherever they would insert a nervous giggle if they were actually speaking.

message 41: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments She is awful.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok! Let me make this simple… I’m not a big movie fan… I don’t even like going to theater… my girlfriend on the other hand is the exact opposite! we always go to your theater in Fairfax Corner, Va. Untill last week when we went to see Twiligh… my girlfriend went to get the seats while I went to get the our snacks… my girlfriend loves eating SOUR PATCH KIDS so when I ordered em I was informed that you guys don’t carry those any longer but you carry something called Sour Jacks… which was supposed to be the same thing according to the guy at the counter… well long story short I get my popcorn and I get her Sour Jacks… when I went back to the theater to enjoy our movie I gave her candy… and when she asked me what the fuck was that I was giving her I told her the same crap that the dude at the counter told me… that they were the same thing! And well apparently my girlfriend is a sour candy connoisseur… cuz she went berserk on me! I had to spent the next 2 hours and 4 minutes of her bitching and moaning about her stupid candy! At the end I couldn’t take it no more and told her it was just a stupid candy! And you know what happened? She dump me! She dumb me over the fucking candy! Thanks to whoever the hell came up with the idea to replace the freaking SOUR PATCH KIDS with Sour Jacks… I’m now single!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments now before i send it... is there any mistakes?

message 44: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit I'm killing time and murdering success.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments It did? Fuck! Any other chick movie?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Yay sex and the city! Sent!

message 47: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Shouldn't there be more text-speak and lousy spelling?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments why dont you show us how it's done tom?

message 49: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Why don't i try to demonstrate my ability to imitate the writing style and thought processes of teenie-bopper girls so i can be (justly) mocked ridiculed by Rusty and Nick (and the other heterosexual males who belong to this group, if there are any)? Tempting though that is, i think i'll pass.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude! just write a hate mail bitching and moaning about therenot being sour patchkids! just do it!

« previous 1