This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

it finally happened! and i hate it as much as i knew i would!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i knew some day some Dominican was going to try to combine metal with merengue... i knew that whatever came out of it was going to be an abomination! but this is worse that what i had feared! oh god!!! i'm sorry y'all but it was sent to me by a friend who said he couldn't suffer to know about this alone! and i'm doing the same thing!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owYzXP...

a zoophilic metal/merengue video! suffer!

i usually dont mean it when i say this... but i'm sorry! but i just had to do it!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Thanks.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm really sorry Greatchen... =(

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments It's ok. At first I thought it was kind of cute. It drew me in. But no. It's not cute. No.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i know!!!! is so fucking weird!!!! like a really fucked up acid trip!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments my friend Amilcar (that guy i keep mentioning that is weird as fuck) was the one who introduced me to that... he told me not to show it to a gringo for fear of shame and that it may send the gringo to into a coma.

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "i know!!!! is so fucking weird!!!! like a really fucked up acid trip!"

yep. Just like that.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

My head really hurts so I'm not clicking that link. Maybe later.

message 9: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I haven't liked metal for a long time, but I did kind of like merengue............until now.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments @tambo: please dont watch it!!! please!!! i'm not using reverse psychology here... i'm serious!

@rusty: i'm sorry man =( i'm so, so sorry! and ashamed of my people!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I won't, Bones. It's making me queasy just thinking about it.

message 12: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I think this is hilarious... probably because of the liberal use of cocks.

message 13: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments This is nothing, K.I. Watch Sabado Gigante some time.

message 14: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Pues, claro. A todos nos encanta ver a un hombre adulto peludo andar en panal, mientras canta alguna cancion de Mana.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ha! funny... in the comments section of the video they talking about Greatchen's and K.I. reactions...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments in spanish.

message 17: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) So which guy is you, Fooze?

message 18: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso wrote: "ha! funny... in the comments section of the video they talking about Greatchen's and K.I. reactions..."

Well, I learned something today. Spanish (spanglish) text speak is equally as gay as English text speak.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Tom wrote: "So which guy is you, Fooze?"

Alfonso24a my friend is amilkosh... since his name is amilcar sometimes he "spell it" with a picture of a botttle of milk followed by a picture of a car... a milk car... again I'm sorry for those of you who watched that video!

Metal Mambo.... that just don't sound right!

message 20: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I meant in the video, which one is you?

message 21: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Metal, Mambo and birds...help me.