Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Archived Threads > What Non-Interracial Book Are You Currently Reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 611 (611 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6570 comments Mod
I'm reading a few non interracial books now. Well, I am more focused on one right now.

Then You Hide (Bullet Catcher, #7)
by Roxanne St. Claire

message 2: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Just finished reading Arms of a Stranger by Giselle Carmichael

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Brenda aka A.M. Wells wrote: "Just finished reading Arms of a Stranger by Giselle Carmichael"

Giselle writes non interracial books?

What's the book aboout?

message 4: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments My bad I didn't misread the header. No this is an interracial...

Here's the blurb

Millionaire Keithen Knight has gotten so caught up in the cycle of making money and keeping track of it that he has lost sight of the important things in life. Small town girl is living an unfulfilled life in the fast paced city that never sleeps and has lost her way. Brought together by th devastating hurricane that tore across the Gulf Coast region, these two people will unite in the rebuilding efforts, and in the process discover the meaning of life, love, and happiness in the Arms of a Stranger.

message 5: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments I'm currently re-reading On The Tycoon's Terms by Sandra Field.

message 6: by Stacy-Deanne (last edited Mar 16, 2010 06:31PM) (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) 1)Hostage of Lies by Maxine Thompson. (Black, Family History Drama)

She's also my agent so show her some love and check out her book!!!!

2) The Unruly Chaperon- Elizabeth Rolls (Historical)

3) To Catch A Rogue- Amanda McCabe (Historical)

Best Wishes,

http://www.stacy-deanne.net

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Murphy's Lore : Tales from Bulfinche's Pub by Patrick Thomas

Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

a couple others...

message 8: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Wow, those titles sound interesting, Danielle. I'm gonna have to look those up.

Best Wishes!

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
I'm enjoying them. If you like Paranormal, the Demonica series is very interesting.

message 10: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
I'm currently listening to Blood Rites (Dresden Files #5) and reading the first book in Jon F. Merz's Fixer Files. About to start Dido's Prize for my historical fix. :-)

message 11: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I'm reading Hot Blooded. It's a collection of short stories by Christine Feehan, Angela Knight, Maggie Shayne, and Emma Holly.

Hot Blooded (Includes Carpathians, #14; Midnight Upyr, #4; Mageverse, #1) by Christine Feehan

message 12: by Arch , Mod (new)

I have a few of Christine and Maggie books.

message 13: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Mar 23, 2010 05:43AM) (new)

I'm reading:

Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue by Hugh Howey (YA Science Fiction)--Rae, I think you'd like this one

Murphy's Lore : Tales from Bulfinche's Pub by Patrick Thomas (Fantasy Short Stories)

Lair of the Lion by Christine Feehan--I can't seem to stay away from her books. LOL.

message 14: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Ooh! Thanks Danielle! More YA SF/F is always a plus for me and this sounds like a goodie!

message 15: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I'm reading:

Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue by Hugh Howey (YA Science Fiction)--Rae, I think you'd like this one

Murphy's Lore : Tales from Bulfinche's Pub by..."

I have some Christine Feehan books too; can't wait to start Lair of the Lion.

message 16: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

YW, Rae. It's very good.

message 17: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Michelle, it was a bit of a slow starter. But it picked up after the H/h finally met.

message 18: by new_user (new)

new_user Rae, how's Fixer? :)

message 19: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I finished Molly Fyde and the Parsona Rescue. I highly recommend it. Excellent book.

message 20: by Arch , Mod (new)

One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake.

message 21: by Arch , Mod (new)

I'm reading Ravishing in Red (The Rarest Blooms, #1) by Madeline Hunter and Heart At Risk (Silhouette Romantic Suspense) by Ana Leigh

message 22: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I'm reading On the Prowl (Includes Monère Children of the Moon, #4; Briggs Alpha & Omega Prequel; World of the Lupi, #3.5; Dorina Basarab Prequel) by Patricia Briggs .

message 23: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

new_user wrote: "Rae, how's Fixer? :)"

Sorry nu! I totally didn't even see your q until now.

The Fixer is awesome! I plan on giving it a re-read because it's now one of my faves. :-)

message 24: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Thanks for the reminder to read it, Rae.

I'm reading Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1) by Christine Feehan . It's awesome.

message 25: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 76 comments Right now, I'm reading Shoot to Thrill (Passion For Danger, #1) by Nina Bruhns . The cover model has pecks that could poke your eyes out.

message 26: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Thanks for the reminder to read it, Rae."

Np, Danielle! :-)

message 27: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1383 comments ♠LethalLovely~HBBIC♠ wrote: "Right now, I'm reading Shoot to Thrill (Passion For Danger, #1) by Nina Bruhns. The cover model has pecks that could poke your eyes out."

OMG, too funny. But that cover made me think of another cover:

The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

Holy cow! I am not a lover of the oiled man-titty covers, but this cover is seriously a work of pectoral and abdominal art. I have to read the book just for the cover alone.

But...back on topic. I am actually reading:

On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews

message 28: by new_user (new)

new_user LOL. Definitely winning covers. Oh, I loved On the Edge! Ilona Andrews is great. I'm reading an epic fantasy, a romance suspense, and a historical romance. You can probably guess which are which, LOL...

The Curse of the Mistwraith (Wars of Light & Shadow, #1; Arc 1, #1) by Janny Wurts Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1) by Pamela Clare Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt

message 29: by T (new)

T | 24 comments Just finished Noah (The Nightwalkers #5) by Jacquelyn Frank. Am now reading Hidden Currents (The Drake Sisters) by Christine Feehan and Anyone But You by Jennifer Crusie.

message 30: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Oh, T. I am obsessed with Christine Feehan. Just read Water Bound last night.

message 31: by T (new)

T | 24 comments LOL! How was the book? I am also a great fan of hers. Own almost everybook she has published.

message 32: by Yolonda (new)

Yolonda | 406 comments I'm finally getting around to my Karen Rose book. Silent Scream (book #11) by Karen Rose I love her mystery-suspense stories. She's one of my favorites of that genre.

message 33: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

T, it was really good. Loved it. Loni, I've heard good things about Karen Rose. I have Don't Tell at home as my first read by her.

message 34: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Just started Ask Nicely and I Might by Lorraine Elzia tonight! I'm really enjoying it. It's about a woman who kills her husband and it includes some huge mystery along with that. I've only read a few pages but her writing style really pulls you in. She has a poetic style and you can really envision the scene from just how she writes it. She's great with setting mood and atmosphere too. I love the way she opens the first scene. It really sets the tone for the book immediately.

Also, if you guys check out the book, note the cover on Amazon is incorrect. They have some other book up there.

Best Wishes!

message 35: by Trenice (new)

Trenice I finished Gaymes Anthology Gaymes by Carol Lynne by lead author Carol Lynne.

Also, "Summer Heat" Summer Heat (Kimani Romance) by A.C. Arthur by A. C. Arthur

And finally, "Asmodeus" Asmodeus by Dawn McClure by Dawn McClure

message 36: by Arch , Mod (new)

I'm reading a theme that I like. Best friends turn lovers book. Simply The Best by Shirley Jump

message 37: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 113 comments Mod
I'm reading A Man To Slay Dragons by Meagan McKinney

message 38: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

That's a great book, Bekah. I loved Liam. My sister loaned my book to a friend at work, and she trashed it. I need to replace my copy.

I just finished Ruthless (The House of Rohan, #1) by Anne Stuart . Another favorite book by a favorite author. Currently reading The Blue Castle  by L.M. Montgomery .

message 39: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Hey Danielle...still in the very early stages of the book with him, so haven't made my mind up about him yet. I don't like all the extra info in the book...with the villain. Oh well...I think I may have too many good books waiting on me to read them that I am getting antsy.

message 40: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I think this one is more of a suspense book than a romance, so I see what you mean, Bekah.

message 41: by Trenice (new)

Trenice I am reading Decadent Decadent (Wicked Lovers, #2) by Shayla Black by Shayla Black

message 42: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Finally reading the penultimate Highlander book, Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon .

message 43: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Have you completely conquered it Danielle?

message 44: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Bekah, I finished it after midnight on Saturday. Great book!

message 45: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1383 comments I am reading Warrior (The Blades of The Rose, #1) by Zoe Archer . I got hooked by the cover and the book so far is living up to the Indiana Jones-ness of it all.

message 46: by Bekah, Mod (new)

rereading The Prize by Julie Garwood for a challenge!

message 47: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Bekah, The Prize is my favorite Julie Garwood book. I will definitely be reading Warrior, Tina. My kind of book.

message 48: by Arch , Mod (new)

I'm reading Knock Me Off My Feet by Susan Donovan .

I love how down to earth the characters are. They aren't afraid to be themselves around each other. The heroine is always tripping on something and falling.

I can't wait to write a review about this book. I like how the hero and heroine are becoming friends first. It's a cute book.

The hero is Irish.

Quinn and Autumn (Audie) are always making me laugh.

message 49: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Oct 08, 2010 02:43PM) (new)

Arch, I'm glad you're enjoying your book!

message 50: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle,

The hero walks in good bad boys shoes. He's a detective.

You'll see what I say about this book on my new blog.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13