This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Reason 101 Why I hate Miley Cyrus

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments *gags*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have noticed lately that many celebrities, as well as “celebrities” think they’re deeper than most people. I guess being pretty and having no marketable skills (besides maybe waiting tables) makes you deep. Who knew?

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Shit I'll bet you anything MC doesn't even have table-waiting skills.

message 4: by Rusty (last edited Mar 08, 2010 02:30PM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I really don’t care what idiot kids say. And here are a few reasons I can barely muster hate for this particular oxygen-waster:

MC Timeline

2014: After a string of albums with lackluster sales, Miley releases a “Greatest Hits” album. Half of the songs included are actually new releases, because……welll……..you know.

2017: MC stages a very public breakdown, hoping it will generate some buzz. She comes out of rehab several months later, with a whole new attitude, new look, and a new album. But still, nobody cares.

2018, early 2019, late 2019, the entire year of 2020, and 2021: MC has genuine breakdowns and ugly scandals, the last one involving lots of Jack Daniels, prescription meds, a Burger King bathroom, and four or five of the Denver Nuggets.

2023: A rotund MC appears on the newest VH1 hit show, Let’s Watch Fat Has-Beens Try To Lose Weight, hosted by Ryan Seacrest. Between crying fits and bouts of uncontrollable rage, (during which she destroys tens of thousands of dollars worth of property) Miley does well. She loses a good amount of weight. She’s now at about a “thin” Delta Burke weight. Then she falls off the wagon. During one of the bi-hourly rolling blackouts (this is CA, after all) that lasts a little long, Fred Durst (who has managed to gain weight during the course of the show) convinces everyone that it’s the end of the world. Overwrought and hungry, the contestants devour Seacrest.

2023: Cyrus has the remaining fat liposuctioned, with money she borrows from the bank, claiming she's going to start a small business. She begs Heffner (now kept alive by nano-bots and constant penicillin injections) to let her do a centerfold. He reluctantly agrees, but later, realizing there's no interest in such a layout, he relegates Miley's shots to the back between a couple of slightly funny "real-life" anecdotes mailed in by shut-ins.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments The future looks bright.

message 6: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I hate that I don't know exactly who she is. I mean I've seen her name thrown left and right. I've even seen her face in number of things, but I cannot really picture her right now, nor can I think of what she's done. Music movies? Who cares.

I even hate the fact that I know this much about her. Like I need to clutter my mind with this useless information. Hate you MC! Die, die, die.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's Hannah Montana.

message 8: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Another thing that sounds vaguely familiar but I wish I knew nothing about.

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments If there's anything you should be able to escape by living in Poland it's Hannah Montana.

message 10: by Kasia (new)

Kasia I hear about it, I guess if I tried I could watch it. I don't wanna. Don't make me.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Disney Channel is the devil.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That's what it took to drag you out of hiding, Kaput? Miley Cyrus?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ohhhhhhhhhhhh! so that's hannah montana!!! shit finally i get to know who she is!!!

Servius  Heiner Rusty wrote: "I really don’t care what idiot kids say. And here are a few reasons I can barely muster hate for this particular oxygen-waster:

MC Timeline

2014: After a string of albums with lackluster sales,..."

this thread, topic included, is lame... the only redeeming factor is your post.

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments @nick: why don't you come around more often and write some cool threads then? If we're lame, you're partly to blame.

Servius  Heiner My action/in-action has no bearing on your lame-ness... I refuse responsibility for the state of your social ranking.

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments All of it is completely your fault. All of it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

And how.