100 Books + in 2010 discussion

Books Read > Tiani's intense book shelf of books read in 2010 :D

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) 1.Thirst-Christopher pike (technacally three)
2.The vampires assitant and other stories from the cirque du freak-Darren Shan (technacally three)
3.ttly-Lauren Myracle

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) 4.Viola in reel life-Adriana Trigiani

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) Ok, im going to review these books cuz im just that awesome!
1. Thirst was really good. I loved the parts when she remembers her family. its very touching. Theres a lot of blood and gorey parts in it because its a vampire book. I would recamend to all vampire enthusaistes (srry spelled that wrong :o ). I wouldn't recamend to anybody that quivers at the thought of blood.
2. I absoultly liked this book. At some parts it was really good, others, i couldn't care less. I really didn't like the ending because...i cant really tell you. I want to read the next book...but not for a while. Theres some mention of blood and riped out air breathing pipes but not as bad as thirst, until the end. Recamended to vamp enthus. Notn 4 people who don't like vamps
3. TTYL was pretty interesting. It was written in all im chat. The parts where theres two differen chats, took me a while to understand. Some metion of drinking, and other stuff. Isn't 4 people who A. don't like ext talk books B. Don' like alchohal refrence And c. Friends turning on each other. But otherwise, read it
4. I found this book out of random. I help my library to check out books and organize. One of my friends checked this book in and i read the back. I ended up checking it out and i love it. Its about a girl who goes to this school that shes forced to go to. She ends up changing in many ways. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK, i can't stress enough that u read it. I would recamend to everyone. :)

message 4: by Tiani *The Writer* (last edited Feb 18, 2010 09:01AM) (new)

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) Ok i have another one
5.The Waters & the Wild -Francesca Lia Block
This book was pretty interesting. Its about a girl who is trying to figure out who she is. Its a pretty short book but could be worth while. Some parts were kind of confusing. Read it if you want, ntohings wrong with it.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) Ive been writing my book to much...well finally i have another one to add:

6. Nightlight: A Parody of Twilight-Harvard Lampoon

FUNNY AS (insert bad word here). READ IT! LOL!

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) I have another one!!

7. ttfn-Lauren Myracle

Ugg i really need to update things more often...

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) I finished this in like an hour lol

8. Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 2-NaRae Lee

Im really excited for the next one.

Oh and i also got FANG!!! im soo freakin excited to read it.

Tiani *The Writer* (TheNerdCenter) Another one!!!

9. Fang-James Patterson

Can this summerize how much i loved it:

FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG! FANG!