This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i hate it when drunk people pour stuff on me

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner Back in the day we always hunted down emo chicks and dumped stuff on them... I don't ever recall being drunk when we did it though... I guess the "drunk" part is what makes the situation hateful huh. I really don't know. The emo chicks were always crying when we approached but waving their hands around after so we thought we just made her day. WOOT!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Out of control drunk people ruin it for responsible and rather cool drunks like me. Even while drinking, there's still a cool way to act, people.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments But Frank, what can be cooler than dumping stuff on an Emo????

message 4: by John (new)

John (jilsao) Dumping Emos on stuff?

Ahh the Haters Club, giving new meaning to "Group Home".

message 5: by John (new)

John (jilsao) Or, perhaps stuffing Emos in a dump?

Sorry, I'll stop now...

message 6: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) Zing!

No, don't stop!

message 7: by John (last edited Apr 28, 2008 04:56PM) (new)

John (jilsao) Now now, you're just waiting for the obvious "dump" pun. Well, I feel I'm above that sort of immature foolishness, and that it wouldn't be appreciated on this list full of afficianados of high brow intellectual humor and... Ah, Hell, who am I kidding...

How about taking a dump on a stuffed Emo?

I'm not sure I've ever been drunk enough for that one.

message 8: by John (new)

John (jilsao) They're a flightless bird native to Oceana...oh dammit, that's an Emu... Look it up on Wiki, I doubt I could do the concept justice. That said I'm sure you've encountered one...

message 9: by John (last edited Apr 28, 2008 05:01PM) (new)

John (jilsao) Or, check out the "What the heck is an emo?" site...
emos

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Johnny, GUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, Now I have an image on my head of a drunk dude taking a dump on a sad little emo while the emo screams: why god why me??? Why the world have to be such a horrible, horrible place where people take dumps on me!!! WHY???

message 11: by John (new)

John (jilsao) Happy to help you get through the day...;-)

Now what would one stuff an emo with? Garlic is to obvious...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Oakwar, i think i posted this link before... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjmOK4... here check it out and you'll know what an emo is

message 13: by John (new)

John (jilsao) Oakwar, the link in post #12 should help, but take it with a grain of salt, it's a bit of a satirical site. Basically, and this depends on who you ask, it is short for "emotional punk". Think tight shirts and horn rims with greased black hair etc...

message 14: by Carolina (new)

Carolina well emo is a very EMOtive person who is not afraid to show their feelings in public.....!!!!
it is someone that feels rejected and unloved.
so many people says emo is gay and it is in some kind of way.....emo guys/girls want to feel loved and they dont care if they find it in someone of the same sex!!!!
they cut their selfs so they can feel alive, they rather be used, and they dont really care what people thinks, they are always alone or in little emo groups, they r pacifists and their are more like a nerdy-punk-anime type of style!!!!
they like to stand out......!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i feel like vomiting right now...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lotsa stuff, actually

message 17: by Carolina (new)

Carolina WELL THEY WANNED TO KNOW WHAT AN EMO IS....!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments and i bet they regret it now...

message 19: by Carolina (new)

Carolina LIKE U???? HEHE J/K

OH WELL IS TOO LATE NOW!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Carolna, i aint emo... i regret nothing...

message 21: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments I hate the title of this thread.

A, because it's more clever than mine.

B, because every time I see it I can only think "who wouldn't hate that?"

and C, I hate that Lindsey/Larry is back at it, avec gusto.

message 22: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Isn't an accidental pour a spill? I think we are talking malicious here.

Servius  Heiner her dad was not amused; but she is emo so she didn't care.

message 24: by Lisa (new)

Lisa I once, many years ago, poured a beer on an ex when I was somewhat drunk (he wasn't an ex at the time). Sometimes, when he really got on a roll with the vitriol, it took some creativity to shut him up...

message 25: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Lindsey, your sister and her friends got drunk and tortured you with your father present? Sounds like and interesting family dynamic to me! I wouldn't tell a lot of people at school, you may find social services knock, knock, knocking on your door!

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I hate when I get drunk and pour drinks all over myself.

Servius  Heiner That can be embarrassing, unless you’re wearing a white t-shirt.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I'm not that drunk and you're not that lucky, Nick.

Servius  Heiner you never know. I can be vary lucky. In my dreams

message 30: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Too late...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.