This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate when my underwear is showing.leaving this up because it rules!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments One day last summer I arrived home around 11 from working all morning at the coffee shop. I had gone to the bathroom around 7 before the morning rush, and we were so busy I never had a chance to go again or look in a mirror.

you know where this is going???

I discovered that my low riding pants had betrayed that in the back my shirt was tucked into my hot pink granny panties. A full three inches of unders was on display all effing morning long. Every time I turned to the espresso machine, 8 people saw all my business.

I could have died.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I hate low riding pants in general, and I hate that they seem to be all you can buy these days, unless you go for the old lady pants with the elastic waist that reaches up to your armpits. What's wrong with a nice, medium-rise pant? All day long I'm tugging at my jeans because I feel like they're showing my crack and my muffin top.

message 3: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) Until this fad for low-rise pants goes out of style, I'm sticking with men's pants. My body type is not made more desirable in low riders. :)

Servius  Heiner WOW! Kami, you think a lot of yourself don't you. Cosmo,Hmmpt.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Sarah, maybe you should just embrace it and wear a thong with a little charm in the back that sticks out of the top of your jeans like so many teens are doing these days.

What, the admins at your school would frown upon that?

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy oh sarah montambo, i'm feeling your pain today. i guess i thought my jeans were cleaner than they are, or else i've lost weight since i last wore them (i don't think this is the case, sadly), because everytime i walk anywhere they keep inching downward. and i have to hike them up whenever i want to sit down, or risk committing one of my cardinal hatreds. this is why i've practically stopped wearing pants (i've taken to wearing dresses whenever possible now); either they're too tight (which is a whole different set of hates) or they're too loose.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I'm glad you clarified that you wear dresses. Otherwise we may have thought that you were walking around like Donald Duck.

Servius  Heiner More reason not to buy such garbage, they do it because people keep buying it.

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy we all already know my feelings on the public deployment of certain undergarments (and don't even get me started on the other alternative), so me walking around like donald duck would be akin to alfonso hanging out in a lamaze class.

message 10: by Summer (last edited Apr 16, 2008 12:14PM) (new)

Summer (summerbp) I hate the mental scarring that some random woman gave me at work a few weeks ago. The waistband of her pants was somewhere in the vicinity of her bra, making the space of her rear-end about two feet tall, and right around 5 inches from the bottom there was a very clearly defined outline of a thong.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) You know, you can buy low-rise underwear.

message 12: by Tracy (last edited Apr 16, 2008 12:27PM) (new)

Tracy don't worry, sarah m, even an ample behind doesn't slow the creeping very much, believe me. this is my theory as to why we never see j-lo or kim kardashian wearing jeans. and lower underwear just leads to butt cleavage, so you're screwed both ways.

as for the sex tips in cosmo, i've found most of them to be crap. although i have to admit, i do enjoy reading it on occassion, if only for the embarassing stories people like to send in.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Yeah, Cosmo never told me anything I didn't already know.

I hate butt cleavage!

message 14: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Apr 16, 2008 12:35PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Donna, I ate it all during the second frank post (that dude got rape) and Tracy I Ain't no king when compare to Steve that part "the tragedy that amongst the teeming throngs of womanhood begging to schlob your knob (a throng which I can only imagine includes Princess Diana, Mother Theresa, and the ghost of Traci Lords), that not a one can be relied upon to ingest the luscious treat for the senses that is the love load of Frank..." almost make me hit the floor laughing =P GUAHAHAHAHAH that was so funny =P

Montambo, look at the bright side... at least you only show your undies it don’t matter what I do my ass always shows... and I hate it... I stop trying to hide and now I just shave it really good =) (you know for the ladies...) I know they dig I nice shaven ass...

well I’m out am going to the bookstore to sit there and read is my first day off when I don’t have to clean, cook or scrub anything on the house I’m out y'all BB in like 6 hours =)

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Alfonso, I think she said "akin" not "a king." There is only room for one King around here and his name is Dinosaur. With little dots above the o.

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine (ebnerlake) even when you buy low-rise underwear, the pants are usually lower, especially when you sit down, and you have to tug either your pants up or your shirt down. It's like a vicious circle of butt-crack disaster.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments DMD, There you go, Alfonso. That's putting a positive spin on it. ALFONSO GUTIERREZ, KING OF THC THREADS!!

ermmm I read king...

message 18: by Kirk (new)

Kirk My favorite rhyme as a child:

Underwear that's fun to wear.
Underoos.

Just thought I'd share that memory.

message 19: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments THC is very entertaining today.

A) Donald Duck. I love the image of Tracy just heading out for a day in the world with a blouse, sweater, bag, and shoes. But nothing X-rated, just a big white duck bottom.

B) Two foot bottom. I have seen this disturbing trend developing and it reminds me of the early 80s John Travolta movie "Perfect" in which Jamie Lee Curtis wears a thong-like exercise outfit that makes her rear as tall as her torso.

C) I just realized that THC stands for what it does. I had been under the impression that all you old timers were referring to The Weather Channel or the History Channel or some cable program.

message 20: by Tracy (new)

Tracy well seth, unfortunatly the desirablity of rocking a "coin slot" is yet another cosmo perpetuated myth... although i had seriously hoped that it had gone out of style since then.

Jackie "the Librarian" It's the tyranny of the fashion industry. When the only pants you can find are low rise, and you must buy pants, that is what you buy.

And you pray for the fashions to change next season.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Anybody else think Chelsia was just playing James, anyway?

Servius  Heiner we dont flock to the newstands so we can see blurred faces,nick.
most women buy it for the sex tips.

1) I don’t think anyone anywhere flocks to read Cosmo.
2) I don’t think you have to worry about anyone looking at your bum, let alone taking a picture of it.
3) I find it hard to believe anyone would want to try out how well you learned your “sex tips” Dog hater.

Eat it Kimi, You don't want to mess with Nick. Nick feeds Midgets to polar bears.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Nick, if that's Kami in that picture, she's pretty hot. So #3 might not so much be the truth. And neither might #2.

message 25: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) the butt crack observed due to low rise pants is laughingly spoken about at my job as 'the post office being open'. When someone says that, every woman in hearing range quickly tugs up thier pants.. its hilarious.

I, personally, prefer low rise, for the fact that they actually COMPLIMENT my muffin top (due in huge part to having birthed two children, and also in part to my laziness and acceptance of that as a proper excuse for having it). When I wear jeans that actually fit right below the belly button, i look three months pregnant. not flattering. So I totally go for those low risers.. the ones that lovingly hug my body right above the... a-hem....upper bikini line. A stylish belt and empire waisted tshirt give the appearance of a flat rockin bod!

And btw, i totally hate those skinny minnies that bitch and complain about the way their clothes fit them! When you have to stand in front of the dressing room mirror and suck in the gut, then release the gut to decide if releasing the gut is an option in that top or pair of pants, then you can moan and speak up about your 5 friggen extra pounds of jiggle!

message 26: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) Amen to that, Lori!

message 27: by Servius Heiner (last edited Apr 16, 2008 02:50PM) (new)

Servius  Heiner Being hot is no cure for shallow. The opinion that she is hot is just that opinion. I will stick to my guns. Donna may have forgiven her but I haven't. Her personality is a midget. Silent and shallow.

:::: squints eye, looking from side to side, where is that silent little bugger::::

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Wow. I'm glad you're on my side, Nick.

Servius  Heiner huh? sombody picking on you?

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) No, I'd just hate for you to rant against me like that.

Servius  Heiner Oh yes, the force is strong with this one. I have tapped my dark side long ago. Try not... there is no try, only do.

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) If anyone does start to pick on me, I'll notify you and PapaBearRandomAnthony immediately.

Servius  Heiner Good deal. JUst remember there is always a bottle of banana boat here if you need it.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Sigh. Nick, I will be glad when you are once again home with Mrs. Nick. Then maybe the banana boat references will cease for a while, yes?

message 35: by Servius Heiner (last edited Apr 16, 2008 03:43PM) (new)

Servius  Heiner Perhaps, it depends on how much time me and the wife get to spend together.

3 weeks is a lot of "love lava"

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) How long have you been married?

Servius  Heiner how long are you going to be all dolled up? my advances will continue.

4 years.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) 4 years? Sheesh. Practically newlyweds. Give it a couple more years and you'll be like "Really? It's been three weeks? Hmm. Well, we probably ought to do something about that. Just not right now. I have a headache."

I'm gonna keep this picture up until it stops being fun. :)

Servius  Heiner If that ever started happening we would need to have a seriouse talk. And we were togeather for years before we were married. so it is almost a decade. Thanks for making me feel old.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I'm the same age as you, silly.

Servius  Heiner What will your curriculum be when your a teacher,

This is shallow 101, please class bring your cosmo.

Great next generation will be taught by flimsy Paris Hilton flakes. Just what the country needs more teachers preaching to kids that it is alright to be shallow and self centered.

This could have all been avoided if you would have given Dona a real apology. But instead I'm going to ride you like a little cheap shallow whore, until I get board. You really don't bring anything to the table, so it shouldn't take too long. A few weeks at the most.

Servius  Heiner Well actually Sarah your undies could use a bit of swallowing up, if they hang out. That is. See everything in the universe is connected.

Throws poop, at kami’s feet. }:-p

If you’re looking for ammo against me you will need something else besides my spelling/grammar. I'm already aware of it. Thanks.

Come on Kami, dig deep here, you gave a real heartfelt apology, and I expect real heart felt hatred. I can teach you. Come the dark side is magnificent.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Kami, what’s BB??? And why you think I know what it is...? No hating intended... I’m just curious cuz I have no idea of what that is?

message 44: by Kirk (new)

Kirk The Bold and Beautiful?
(If that's the correct answer, don't ask how i know it....)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guahahahhahah i was thinking Base Ball =P but there is no chelsia player/team that i could think of...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambo, but why asked me that?

message 47: by Kirk (new)

Kirk Boy am I a moron.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments GUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH BB = be back
I think I’ve learned my lesson Montambo =) TY

message 49: by melbourne (new)

melbourne (cocho) I can't remember ever letting my underwear show except for the time I was pantsed in 7th grade P.E. - which turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Otherwise I make a concerted effort to keep my underoos in place... unless of course I am in the company of ladies, particularly nice ones... who are also in undies and have a willingess to reveal them. that is all for now.

message 50: by melbourne (new)

melbourne (cocho) wow, this thread is months old. guess i should check this thing more often than i do.

this is the sound of a tree falling in the woods.

and this is me hearing it.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.