What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Elementals
This topic is about The Elementals
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy/ Called The Elementals/ Cover of book has a girl in front of a sea (maybe?). [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 35 comments I'm probably an interesting request but I have not actually read this book. I don't have plot details so I am going to try my best with the information I have. So all I know is that this book is a fantasy book called the elementals. I also remember the front cover has a girl in front of a sea(maybe?). If you find it, thank you so much.

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 205 comments Is the Elementals a series by Sherry Thomas?
I found The Burning Sky,Recurve, and The Perilous Sea by her.

I also found The Elementals.

I don't know if any of these are them.

message 3: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 35 comments No, it's not any of those but still keep looking

message 4: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 35 comments I also know that this book is part of a series and the book is called the elementals not anything else

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 10 comments How about Born of Water? Part of the Elemental Origins series by A.L. Knorr

message 6: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 35 comments Still not it

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 205 comments Do you know what the series was called?

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 10 comments The Elementals has an alternate cover on amazon with a woman in front of a sea

message 9: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 35 comments Not really, all I know is the first book is called the elementals. The books you have been giving me are more popular ones. The one I want I think is not as known.

message 10: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 35 comments I think that's it, Kathryn. Thank you so much!

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 10 comments Great! Glad to help

message 12: by Kris (last edited May 15, 2020 12:57PM) (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Just to confirm, here is Amazon's "Look Inside" preview of The Elementals by L.M. Peralta - Kathryn's suggestion:

https://www.amazon.com/L-M-Peralta/dp... There are different cover images.

Should we mark your request as Solved?

message 13: by Nadia (new)

Nadia | 35 comments yes, I remember seeing the book cover and author some time back. I never thought I would get this much help so thank you

message 14: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Nadia.