Shut Up & Read discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived BOTM > Nominations for December BOTM (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Please suggest a series for the group read.

* Rules(Updated) *

1.Must nominate a finished series or a series with at least 3 books published in the series.

2. Can nominate or second and suggestion (not both)

3. Has to be the first book in the series or a book that we've read as a BOTM pick.

4.Suggestion thread will go up asap at the beginning of every month.

5. Suggestions will end every 25th of the month.

6. The books that have 2 votes or more will be added into the poll no matter what.

- If you would like to see our previous BOTM go here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

message 2: by Lynxie (last edited Oct 26, 2014 09:58PM) (new)

Lynxie | 15 comments The Emperor's Edge The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge, #1) by Lindsay Buroker by Lindsay Buroker

Loved this whole series - I've read up to book 7! (eight books plus additional novellas), and the first book is free on kindle :D

All books in the series have been published.

message 3: by Raph♛ (last edited Oct 27, 2014 06:01AM) (new)

Raph♛ (thebookdragoness) i second The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge, #1) by Lindsay Buroker

Athena Shardbearer I nominate Beyond the Highland Mist Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by Karen Marie Moning by Karen Marie Moning

I've wanted to start this series for some time.

message 5: by Leigh, ⭐Wonder Woman⭐ (new)

Leigh | 15451 comments Mod
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young

message 6: by Naynay (last edited Oct 27, 2014 09:27AM) (new)

Naynay | 5 comments First Night of Summer by Landon Parham First Night of Summer by Landon Parham An emotionally-charged thriller that kept me guessing what was going to happen till the very last page.

message 7: by Melani (new)

Melani | 1 comments I nominate Into the Unknown Into the Unknown (Hunting Freedom, #1) by Alice Reeds
I promise you this one is definitely worth reading.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie Dronenburg | 70 comments I nominate Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon

message 10: by Foxes and Books (new)

Foxes and Books | 3 comments I second Into the Unknown (Hunting Freedom, #1) by Alice Reeds

Rachel (aka Ms4Tune) (rachel254) | 26 comments I second Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon

message 12: by Mitsy (last edited Nov 29, 2014 08:32PM) (new)

Mitsy (mitsyc) | 71 comments Darker Water by Lauren Stewart is an incredible romance novel.

Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1) by Lauren Stewart

message 13: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 291 comments Raph wrote: "i second The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge, #1) by Lindsay Buroker"

I third this one, I've heard good things :)

message 14: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 01, 2014 05:12PM) (new)

message 15: by Lynxie (new)

Lynxie | 15 comments It's past the 25th, which one won?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.