What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Calling on Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #3)
This topic is about Calling on Dragons
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Practical no-nonsense witch with 7 cats, none of them black, and an unfortunate bespelled rabbit. [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Romy (new) - added it

Romy Block | 7 comments CHILDRENS BOOK: This might be classified as a kids chapter book. It's the second in a series I believe, and the first book focused on a princess who, instead of needing to be rescued from a dragon became good friends with the dragon. In this second book, it focuses more on the witch who, in defiance of witch tradition, is young, isn't ugly and doesn't have a single black cat but instead has 7 cats, none of them black. Pretty sure the cats talk.
The princess from the first book is still a part of the story and some of the major plot points focus on her.
OH! and there's an unfortunate rabbit who keeps getting spells put on him that transform him to be weirder and weirder.

message 2: by Rosa (last edited Sep 10, 2019 10:36AM) (new) - added it

Allison (alianora) | 105 comments It’s the last in the Dealing with Dragons series

message 5: by Romy (new) - added it

Romy Block | 7 comments YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT!! Thanks! It was like an itch I couldn't scratch! Do I move this post to Solved now??

message 6: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments Which one is it, Romy?

Tathariell | 172 comments It's Rosa's first suggestion, Calling on Dragons. That's the one that focuses on the witch and has the rabbit. It's the third book in the series.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Note: The first book in a series is posted in the topic header/title and shelved - if the series is discussed. This is for consistency and gives us a better sense of how many times a series is requested in the group.

message 9: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments In that case, the first book in the series is Dealing with Dragons. But shouldn't this be marked as about the book Romy was looking for, about the witch, the cats, and the rabbit? I still don't know which one that is.

message 10: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 783 comments It's "Calling On Dragons". The last book, "Talking To Dragons" follows Daystar, Cimorene's son.

message 11: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments Can this please be changed to Calling on Dragons?

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Done.

message 13: by Rosa (new) - added it

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments Great, thanks.