Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Need Book Recommendations > In search of a paranormal romance series involving witches.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Literary Faerie v-v (literaryfaeriev-v) | 1 comments Okay I love Karen Marie Moning, Sherrilyn Kenyon McQueen, JR ward, Lynsay Sands, Brenda Joyce, to name a few. I’m a big fan of vamps, highlanders, etc. and wondered if anyone knew of some great witch paranormal romances?

message 2: by R. (new)

R. Moore (rleemoore) Kelley Armstrong has a pretty good series that involve witches if you start the Otherworld series with the third book Dime Store Magic

Actually the whole Otherworld series is pretty good. Bitten was even made into a Canadian Television series which was pretty good. I think the Witches come into it in the second season somewhere.

message 3: by Treena (new)

Treena (treenao) | 14 comments Layla Frost has this book, Stoned (The Four, #2) by Layla Frost , which stars a witch and I loved it. It's the 2nd book of a PNR series, book 1 being Styx (The Four, #1) by Layla Frost and it's a fun read too.

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Nierstedt | 6 comments There's a new series starting The Magic Awakens by Kristin Bapst that's all about the descendants of the Salem Witches finding love and fighting demons.

message 5: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight | 32 comments A Discovery of Witches

I really enjoyed this trilogy.

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 4 comments A couple of good ones with witches as side characters are:
The Raven Cycle, a 4-book series starting with The Raven Boys, and
The Chicagoland Vampires series (8 main books), starting with Some Girls Bite.
Happy reading!

message 7: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Sep 13, 2019 01:44AM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 86 comments Literary Faerie v-v wrote: "Okay I love Karen Marie Moning, Sherrilyn Kenyon McQueen, JR ward, Lynsay Sands, Brenda Joyce, to name a few. I’m a big fan of vamps, highlanders, etc. and wondered if anyone knew of some great wit..."

Paranormal-romance has always been my favorite genre and I'd say these are my favorite series books that are witch-specific.

Heart of Darkness (Bound by Magick, #1) by Lauren Dane Heart of Darkness by Lauren Dane
(Bound by Magick #1)

Something About Witches (Arcane Shot, #1) by Joey W. Hill Something About Witches by Joey W. Hill
(Arcane Shot #1)

Water Bound (Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart, #1) by Christine Feehan Water Bound by Christine Feehan
(Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart #1)

Also, have you read anything by Rebecca Zanetti? She has 2 series that are really great, one that is mostly vampires and the other mostly witches, but they do crossover from time to time. I'm not sure it matters which you start with, but I read the Dark Protectors series first and it's one of my favorites of all time!

Fated (Dark Protectors, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti Fated by Rebecca Zanetti
(Dark Protectors #1)

Wicked Ride (Realm Enforcers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti Wicked Ride by Rebecca Zanetti
(Realm Enforcers #1)

message 8: by Ash (last edited Oct 12, 2019 12:39AM) (new)

Ash  Grey (angel_of_chaos) Slouch Witch

A humorous UF book with Romance. The female lead is pretty talented but enjoys little pleasures like - hogging her sofa and watching TV too much which infuriates the prissy Love Interest.
Its pretty funny reading their interaction and It doesn't hurt that it has An Actual Plot besides the Romance sub-plot.

You can also try- Three Mages and a Margarita (The Guild Codex Spellbound, #1) by Annette Marie
It is a humorous read with mage heroes and a utterly human heroine.

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 4 comments A Wicked Hunger (Creatures of Darkness #1) by Kiersten Fay A Wicked Night (Creatures of Darkness #2) by Kiersten Fay I have enjoyed the Creatures of Darkness series by Kiersten Fay

message 10: by Julian (new)

Julian Adorney | 16 comments I would recommend Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas, although be aware that witches don't appear in force until Book 3. But I love Sarah Maas' characterization, and she does a great job of making the witches completely badass in a non-cliched way.

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Stargazer | 4 comments My book has a witch protagonist in addition to angels/demons, would this interest you?

There are many kinds of monster that walk the Earth. Some are ugly. Some speak beautiful words through forked tongues. Some possess the grace of angels, and the hearts of demons...

Fallen Love (Fallen A Paranormal Romance, #1) by Alex Stargazer

Fallen Love