This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate that I'm so scared I'm going to forget to post about Marie's birthday yesterday that I posted it a day early!!!

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy (day before your) Birthday Marie!

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Happy birthday, Marie. I was going to make some kind of comment about you getting old or being over the hill or something, but i figure just this once i'll refrain.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Happy Birthday Beautiful Marie!

message 4: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Birthday? How awesome! Happy Birthday Marie!

Are you happy? You better be happy. (I am happy for you. Yay!) Birthdays are a good excuse to be happy. So you better be happy, Marie! Because if you are not happy. Well then I'd have to get over there and kick your ass to make you happy, because that's how you do it. Happy?

Somebody counted how many times I typed "happy"? Seems like an awful lot...

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2009 06:49PM) (new)

Ten.

message 6: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I say you typed it twice. The others were copy and paste.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy Birthday, BFF!!

This should sum things up.

And also this! I promise to always sing the loudest during your birthday song (and provide the cake, of course.) xoxo

[image error]

message 8: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell description

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Happy Bday marie! don’t you think I’ll be awesome that we could like know our expiration dates and in our Bdays people could go happy Bday XXX (in this case marie) only xx years to go! Yay!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth, I don’t know your Bday… when is it??

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Yay we were both born the 7!!! Sweet! We like brothers!!! But let’s talk about something else man… I haven’t talk with you in a while… how's life?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Why would you want that??? People gives one stuff on one’s Bday! I love it!!! Did you have a bad Bday experience or soemthing? Cuz I had a lot of those…

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Who says it has to be your family man??? You know I’ve been dying to ask you about your childhood… I mean mine was bad! But yours sounds like shit… wtf happened man?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’m pretty sure that she wont mind dude! I remember her saying that her favorite part of THC was watching our weird friendship grow… this is like our present to marie…

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude, that’s the lamest attempt I’ve ever seen at changing the subject… but just for the hell of it I’ll go with it! I went to see district 9... It sucks! Remember what I told you about having problems with a dream… it was like a movie with kick ass special effects but a crappy plot… that movie was just like my dream man!!! Kick ass effects but a crappy as fuck plot!

message 16: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) happy birthday marie!! i hope you get an amazing cake!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I know!!!! It started so good man, I was like wtf! And then all the conspiracy crap… and why didn’t the governments recruited the fucking aliens… that’s it you kill enemy soldiers I give you cat food! Bang problem solve… that movie was crap… yo, seth, how’s alison by the way???

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Marie (AKA sweet tits); tambo’s friend… she have bib boobs and laughs a lot… her kid is into metal and she don’t like it, she has a hot sister.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Awesome! If she blond know it means she lost some IQ points… (just a joke ladies) you should go for it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Wtf? You into feet??? I never got to shit! But again I’m into necks… man when you going to man up and ask her out?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So let me check she can go out with da ladies… but she can’t go out with you? Wtf! What about asking her to go see a play that you like or I don’t know something that she likes… man wtf!!! Man up! You deserve some pussy in your life!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Then ask her out to go book shopping with you! Ya’ll could like idk read the same book or something man I’m running out of ideas here! Just ask her out or I will!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’m with you! Fuck most humans! They fucking retarded! Still alison is not most humans… and you dig her man! And chances are she digs you! Stop being a sociopath and ask her out man!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments OMFG! Who cares what her nationality is! Just ask the woman out! Or at least get her freaking aim or something and chat with her! Can you at least do that for me? I promise I’ll stop annoying you if you do…

message 25: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Thanks Steve and everyone, you guys are swell!

KD, I'll take that as "Happy Birthday with hugs and kisses" from you.

Dave, THAT IS THE BEST! I used to hate it that the only people that had my name were 70+ years old (that or it's every girl born from 1965 - 1980's middle name).

Seth, I am me. duh

Gretchen, xo

Tom, my son already covered that by giving me a card that said "wow! you're old. Are you 40 now?"

Sarah, your lungs are truly amazing! (as are your cakes)

Kaisai, happy (?) hmmmm my stomach is in knots a good portion of any given day because of my personal life, In the past 2 weeks my car has been broken into and I locked the keys inside on a separate occasion. My job is in a constant state of upheaval and my actual birthday also happens to be the day my dad died after a totally shitty car accident and an extended stay in the hospital, and while my mind knows that the statue of limitations should have expired on the mourning process my heart hasn't gotten the news and insists on lassoing itself around painful reminders of that month in the hospital as well as an insatiable longing to feel my dads presence in a tangible way again.
BUT...BUT, BUT, BUT!!!
I've got these fucking amazing kids, I'm pretty much healthy, have the most amazing person for a best friend, got some swell family members and am generally pretty mentally stable so all in all I am happy. but I gotta admit I did think it was funny you were stressing it so much.

Alfonso, yes! carry on, of course I'm not offended. Hijack away and I'm totally flattered that you even remember I said that about you and Seth.

message 26: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen oh and yes, Karen I did get an amazing cake. The coconut one in the picture Sarah posted, mmmmmmmmmm.

message 27: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Sep 01, 2009 09:01PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Marie, I love how you never get offended with my jokes… it makes me happy when people realize I’m not being serious… thank you for that!

And seth, no fucking mumbling… you going to talk like a fucking man!!!! Remember man up!!! Look man chances are she has a cell phone and if she has a cell phone chances are she loves to fucking text (I fucking hate texting) and I have news for you pal, you love texting too! Get that number and talk!!! I’ll translate into LOL for you before you send your messages! I guarantee you pussy in a week!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments GREAT!!!! She an old fashion girl that easier! (besides I can‘t translate regular talk into LOL I suck at it!)! Man, please!!!!! I know you can do this!!! Just ask her out! Tell her how you loved her sandals, I don’t do the twilight thing… stalk her! I heard chicks dig that!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alfonso wrote: "man wtf!!! Man up! You deserve some pussy in your life! "

You are going about this the WRONG way, Alfonso! Seth doesn't like that kind of talk about girls. And you make it sound way unappealing, even!

message 30: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso, here's your death calculator/predicter.

http://deathriskrankings.com/(X(1)S(u...

Happy B-day, Marie.

message 31: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Sarah, have you ever told me what Seth looks like in your head? All I can picture is Eeyore.

message 32: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I pictured him tall and thin with a wind breaker but didn't he describe himself as looking like the not-Tom-Hanks buddy from the show Bosom Buddies?

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 02, 2009 07:57AM) (new)

I can't remember what I thought Seth looked like before he described himself a little, so my vision is a little spoiled, Gretchen. In my mind, he is shortish, thin but trunky, sandy blonde hair (sorta wavy), shy smile (when he smiles,) and an eye contact avoider (at least with females.) Great voice.

Seth, guys ask me out and get away with it. What do you mean? Even guys I work with.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I used to imagine him looking kind of like George from Seinfeld… but no… he described himself all sexy and shit… I think he bullshitting I won’t believe anything till I see a picture! And Seth are you implying that all women went lesbo??

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I tell you what seth, send me a regular picture of you thru the mail (regular mail) and I’ll post it myself how about that? Bookworms love the mail! You know for when you a famous writer and people wants to buy everything you ever wrote I could like you know make money out of it… how about that? And in the george thing… I think you right tall, dark, with an afro! Looks just like george!!! I never thought about it~

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude you sending me the mail… I give you my address if you down with it let me know right now and I’ll send you my address right now(yes it is safe to send your address thru private messages).. Make sure you dedicate the fucking picture man! And make sure to become a famous writer I want my money!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments don’t put any remitter on the letter…. And dude I can assure… I know I sound creepy and shit… but I’m not that kind of creepy =)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I don’t know man they show me how to do letter when I was fucking 8! There are two addresses on a fucking letter the one of the person who is sending it and the one of the person who is receiving it… if I remember correctly the remitter is for when you got the second address wrong and they send you back your letter… so the thing is that you only going to put my address on the fucking envelope! And that’s it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments OMFG! Look dude… I’ve send stuff to other goodreaders… and I can assure you I will not send you any unwanted email… as a matter of fact I will not send you anything if you don’t ask for it! Just send me the picture I’ll scanned it and post it… you can add a few lines or something that’d be fun! But that’s all you know… ypou the one always complaining of me being complicated over retarded shit… right now you making me feel like you…. Kudos on that… the fuck I’m annoying!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So it is done! Soon will have a picture of Seth! Say thank you alfonso~!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Bunny, you next!

message 42: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I'm not afraid to admit I vaguely resemble Andrew Carnegie and Art Garfunkel.

message 43: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Thank you Alfonso!

message 44: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Art Garfunkel doesn't look like Art Garfunkel.

message 45: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Not anymore, Dave. But you still look like your school picture!

message 46: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I like to think so.

message 47: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I love the smile. I want to give that kid a great big hug and ruffle his hair.

message 48: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) harry - thank you - not only are you a fellow bird-phobic, you provided me with so much diversion last night,as i learned just how much i resemble jeff goldblum. cheers!